BOE Night Crew

Guest Furious Taxpayer

Guest Furious Taxpayer

What is going on with the night crew for the BOE? I have seen them leaving early(about 9:30 pm) from the high school, around town in the deli's at different hours, joking about how our tax dollars are at work again. Isn't someone in charge? I know that they are adults, but apparently they need supervision. I don't mind supporting the budget , but I don't think this year I will be able to knowing that the people who work nights for the BOE are slacking off.

What is going on with the night crew for the BOE?  I have seen them leaving early(about 9:30 pm) from the high school, around town in the deli's at different hours, joking about how our tax dollars are at work again.  Isn't someone in charge?  I know that they are adults, but apparently they need supervision.  I don't mind supporting the budget , but I don't think this year I will be able to knowing that the people who work nights for the BOE are slacking off.

You've just discovered this?!?!?!!?!?

• 2 weeks later...
You've just discovered this?!?!?!!?!?

Their still employed theft of time is serious their supervisor should be terminated first then go down the line if you see them report to the BOE If nothing is done keep going further if you see anyone hanging around call that Dept. and complain

TAKE BACK OUR TOWN lets do something

• 3 weeks later...
Their still employed theft of time is serious their supervisor should be terminated first then go down the line if you see them report to the BOE If nothing is done keep going further  if you see anyone hanging around call that Dept. and complain

TAKE BACK OUR TOWN lets do something

Well, what are you doing to take back "your town"?

Archived