Mayor 2006- 2011

Guest Ray

• 1 month later...
Guest 2smart4u
HE DOSEN'T EVEN PAY TAXES IN THIS TOWN

Harrison voters should keep in mind that every vote that is cast for this mayor and council is a vote of approval for all that is wrong with this town.

If you think it's right to not allow citizens to speak their minds at council meetings, if you think it's right to spend $40,000,000 without voter approval, if you think your tax money is spent wisely, if you think the Board of Education is doing a good job and the schools are great, if you think nepotism is OK, then support them.

Guest Finance & Future

He's sold the town out to Developers, leaving the kids with no field.

..To the Metrostars.AND HE'S SOLD OUT THE TOWN, because he will not stay in Harrison..!!..

Guest Angry Taxpayer
Harrison voters should keep in mind that every vote that is cast for this mayor and council is a vote of approval for all that is wrong with this town.

If you think it's right to not allow citizens to speak their minds at council meetings, if you think it's right to spend $40,000,000 without voter approval, if you think your tax money is spent wisely, if you think the Board of Education is doing a good job and the schools are great, if you think nepotism is OK, then support them.

As I said before, there are 5 votes in my family for ANYONE who will run against this mayor and council. If this mayor and council run unopposed then we will boycott the election. Think about it folks, if we can't get them out, boycott the election so they only get their "S**K-up" votes. I can see the headlines now, "Harrison mayor wins election, 14 people vote for him".

Guest educated enough

Do you really think the Mayor is smart enough to handle such big business decissions? Especially a part time plummer/mayor.

And don't say **** is, because any one of us who lived his messed up life would have been in Jail right now.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Archived