Mayoral Candidates

Guest Town Watchdog

Guest Town Watchdog

Anyone getting my vote will have to promise to open the council meetings with a public session when ANYONE can stand and ask ANY QUESTION concerning the town. The time is LONG OVERDUE for this town to join the ranks of every other town in NJ where a public session is common practice.

What are these politicians afraid of ?? I'll tell you. They're afraid of being publicly questioned about the back room deals; $40,000,000 loan, selling the HS stadium, allowing homes to be built on undersized lots, dept. head apointments, etc. etc. etc.

I hope the voters will wise up and demand change. This next election will tell a lot about the residents of Harrison.

Anyone getting my vote will have to promise to open the council meetings with a public session when ANYONE can stand and ask ANY QUESTION concerning the town. The time is LONG OVERDUE for this town to join the ranks of every other town in NJ where a public session is common practice.

What are these politicians afraid of ?? I'll tell you.  They're afraid of being publicly questioned about the back room deals; $40,000,000 loan, selling the HS stadium,  allowing homes to be built on undersized lots, dept. head apointments, etc. etc. etc.

I hope the voters  will wise up and demand change. This next election will tell a lot about the residents of Harrison.

How do you spell "H A R R I S O N R E A L T Y?"

Follow the money, ace.

Archived