A Question for the Webmaster

Guest Guest

WE SHOULD POST ALL THE NAMES OF RELATIVES HIRED BY THE BOARD OF ED AND TOWN COUNCIL. HOW ABOUT IT??? THERES PROBABLY MORE THAN ANYONE EVEN REALIZES. WEBMASTER, WILL U ALLOW THE NAMES TO BE POSTED? ITS PUBLIC INFO. WE HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WE SHOULD POST ALL THE NAMES OF RELATIVES HIRED BY THE BOARD OF ED AND TOWN COUNCIL. HOW ABOUT IT??? THERES PROBABLY MORE THAN ANYONE EVEN REALIZES. WEBMASTER, WILL U ALLOW THE NAMES TO BE POSTED? ITS PUBLIC INFO. WE HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW.

Like that will really happen.......look back to the Water Dept posting it was edited and there WASN'T EVEN A NAME USED.....the webmaster edited the word ******** so if that was edited for content do you really think the names will be posted?

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Like that will really happen.......look back to the Water Dept posting it was edited and there WASN'T EVEN A NAME USED.....the webmaster edited the word ******** so if that was edited for content do you really think the names will be posted?

Maybe you could say that word in some other way. So we would know what you were trying to say. As far as the names are concerned, it's a matter of public record and shouldn't be a problem. What vdo you say web master?

Lets have an answer on this Web Master. Lets name names!

I review posts as they are posted. Although I edit and or delete posts on occasion, I try to post every comment that I can. Gather the information and provide me with the back up documents, and I will post the information for what it is worth.

KOTW

Maybe you could say that word in some other way. So we would know what you were trying to say. As far as the names are concerned, it's a matter of public record and shouldn't be a problem. What vdo you say web master?

the word that KEEPS getting edited is.....**** ****** ******...it's actually sad and funny that the wedmaster actually edits it.....Webmaster answer me this....how come names can be used but this word it edited....I don't understand your logic at all....unless your related in some fashion to ***** or to the edited word

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content. To answer the poster, you are posting anonymously and I cannot confirm your information, and I do not post information of a personal nature. I hope that is a satisfactory explanation.

Show some compassion here don't any of you guys have a deadbeat uncle or some loser in your family that needs a job. I realize some have more than others but Kearny taxpayers shouldn't mind that they are running a 12 step program. If you have a problem its ours we'll pay ya ! maybe put you in a supervisors position after all we have Joe D he's real employable the mayor he wants to get a job somewhere on the payroll. A list where will it end and you thought there was no Santa or Santos it don't matter the town died ask the business people in town. Kearny is where Newark was thirty years ago no rateables cost skyrocketing spending out of control. Hiring freeze until some dope or drinking machine needs a job. What about the people that retire from one town department and and get a job on another these blood suckers don't let one crumb fall on the ground. Happy New Year some more than others

Guest townsman
Show some compassion here don't any of you guys have a deadbeat uncle or some loser in your family that needs a job. I realize some have more than others but Kearny taxpayers shouldn't mind that they are running a 12 step program. If you have a problem its ours we'll pay ya ! maybe put you in a supervisors position after all we have Joe D he's real employable the mayor he wants to get a job somewhere on the payroll. A list where will it end and you thought there was no Santa or Santos it don't matter the town died ask the business people in town. Kearny is where Newark was thirty years ago no rateables cost skyrocketing spending out of control. Hiring freeze until some dope or drinking machine needs a job. What about the people that retire from one town department and and get a job on another these blood suckers don't let one crumb fall on the ground.  Happy New Year some more than others

Your right on!! Only the mayor doesn't want a job HERE!!! He is using this town (the taxpayers) as a stepping stone for bigger and better things to come. When that happens and unfortunately it will, we will all tell him to leave and don't let the door hit you in the ass. The only thing is when that door does slam behind him the whole building around it will collapse, for he (and his puppets) have ran this town lower than whale shit. Only than will everyones eyes open and say what happened!!!!!!! Sorry, TOO LATE!!!!!

Guest BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA

NEOPOTISM: (noun and according to The American Heritage College Dictionary; "Favoritism and patronage that is shown and granted to relatives": Do you really want to know WHAT DEGREE OF NEOPOTISM is practiced by the Kearny Board of Education??? Just call KBOE President , Mary Torres,(201-955-5000), and she MUST,by law, give you an "ETHICAL DISCLOSURE STATEMENT". Do you also want to comprehend and understand how much NEOPOTISM is carried out by the Kearny Town Council???Just call Special Assistant to The Mayor, Mary Torres, [ same person] at 201-955-7979, and likewise, request an "ETHICAL DISCLOSURE STATEMENT". DO YOU WONDER HOW MUCH CROSS POLLINATING/HYBRIDING NEOPOTISM THERE IS BETWEEN THE KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATION AND THE TOWN COUNCIL???WHO DO YOU CALL???MARY TORRES. Does anyone detect a pattern here??? I DO and the LIST IS GROWING!!!. VOTE MARY TORRES OUT OF THE KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATION THIS APRIL 2006!!!!!!!

Guest Townsman
NEOPOTISM: (noun and according to The American Heritage College Dictionary; "Favoritism and patronage that is shown and granted to relatives": Do you really want to know WHAT DEGREE OF NEOPOTISM is practiced by the Kearny Board of Education??? Just call KBOE President , Mary Torres,(201-955-5000), and she MUST,by law, give you an "ETHICAL DISCLOSURE STATEMENT". Do you also want to comprehend and understand how much NEOPOTISM is carried out by the Kearny Town Council???Just call Special Assistant to The Mayor, Mary Torres, [ same person] at 201-955-7979, and likewise, request an "ETHICAL DISCLOSURE STATEMENT". DO YOU WONDER HOW MUCH CROSS POLLINATING/HYBRIDING NEOPOTISM THERE IS BETWEEN THE KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATION AND THE TOWN COUNCIL???WHO DO YOU CALL???MARY TORRES. Does anyone detect a pattern here??? I DO and the LIST IS GROWING!!!. VOTE MARY TORRES OUT OF THE KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATION THIS APRIL 2006!!!!!!!

Bert, what you are stating is true, unfortunately I can't stand you !! You"re out of the Kearny system, now keep your foolish act in Newark !!!

NEPOTISM: Like when you got your wife a job in Kearny where you were also employed?

Bert, what you are stating is true, unfortunately I can't stand you !! You"re out of the Kearny system, now keep your foolish act in Newark !!!

You seem very upset with Mr. Diaz. Mr Diaz might be a little unsound but what he is saying is the truth. Just look at the KWD. And the board, where do you start.

IN REPLY TO THE ABOVE. IT DOESN'T TAKE ONLY ONE PERSON TO BRING A TOWN DOWNHILL! IT TAKES THE ENTIRE TOWN. GOD BLESSED YOU WITH A VOICE SO USE IT. ON ELECTION DAY OR AT A TOWN MEETING YOU ARE INVITED TO VOICE YOUR OPINION . WHEN YOU SEE A PROBLEM IN TOWN, DO YOU CALL THE PROPER AUTHORITIES? IF Y HALF THE CITIZENS IN TOWN CAME OUT FROM BEHIND THIER CURTINS AND REPORTED PROBLEMS, POTENTIAL HAZARDS AND ETC. TO THE AUTHORITIES IN TOWN MAYBE WE COULD WORK AS A TEAM AND IMPROVE THINGS. YES, I AGREE NOT EVERYONE WORKS TO THIER POTENTIAL BUT REMEMBER THAT MOST OF THE TOWN WORKERS DO. I LIVE IN THIS TOWN FIFTY YEARS AND I HAVE SEEN MUCH CHANGE, SOME FOR THE BETTER AND SOME FOR THE WORST . ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT WE AS CITIZENS CAN CONTROL WHAT HAPPENS TO US. I SEE THE KIDS ON KEARNY AVE DESTROYING PROPERTY, I JUST DON'T SAY WHAT A SHAME I CALL THE POLICE, I SEE A POT HOLE IN THE STREET I DON'T AVOID IT AND SAY THIS TOWN NEEDS TO GET THIS REPAIRED, I CALL THE DPW AND GIVE THE EXACT LOCATION ,TELL THE PROBLEM AND SAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE. STAND UP AND OPEN YOUR MOUTH TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE, DON'T HIDE BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER AND SAY WHAT A TERRIBLE JOB THE TOWN WORKERS ARE DOING SEE A PROBLEM CALL THE NUMBERS ARE LISTED IN THE YEARLY CALANDER THE TOWN PASSES OUT.

Guest Townsman
NEPOTISM:  Like when you got your wife a job in Kearny where you were also employed?

Not only a job, but a job in which she was not qualified for, nor having the proper Certification !!!!

KOTW Note: Please note that the above post was allowed as an opinion. The individual may be qualified and held the proper certification.

IN REPLY TO THE ABOVE. IT DOESN'T TAKE ONLY ONE PERSON TO BRING A TOWN DOWNHILL! IT TAKES THE ENTIRE TOWN. GOD BLESSED YOU WITH A VOICE SO USE IT. ON ELECTION DAY OR AT A TOWN MEETING YOU ARE INVITED TO VOICE YOUR OPINION . WHEN YOU SEE A PROBLEM IN TOWN, DO YOU CALL THE PROPER AUTHORITIES? IF Y HALF THE CITIZENS IN TOWN CAME OUT FROM BEHIND THIER CURTINS AND REPORTED PROBLEMS, POTENTIAL HAZARDS AND ETC. TO THE AUTHORITIES IN TOWN MAYBE WE COULD WORK AS A TEAM AND IMPROVE THINGS. YES, I AGREE NOT EVERYONE WORKS TO THIER POTENTIAL BUT REMEMBER THAT MOST OF THE TOWN WORKERS DO. I LIVE IN THIS TOWN FIFTY YEARS AND I HAVE SEEN MUCH CHANGE, SOME FOR THE BETTER AND SOME FOR THE WORST . ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT WE AS CITIZENS CAN CONTROL WHAT HAPPENS TO US. I SEE THE KIDS ON KEARNY AVE DESTROYING PROPERTY, I JUST DON'T SAY WHAT A SHAME I CALL THE POLICE, I SEE A POT HOLE IN THE STREET I DON'T AVOID IT AND SAY THIS TOWN NEEDS TO GET THIS REPAIRED, I CALL THE DPW AND GIVE THE EXACT LOCATION ,TELL THE PROBLEM AND SAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE. STAND UP AND OPEN YOUR MOUTH TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE, DON'T HIDE BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER AND SAY WHAT A TERRIBLE JOB THE TOWN WORKERS ARE DOING SEE A PROBLEM CALL THE NUMBERS ARE LISTED IN THE YEARLY CALANDER THE TOWN PASSES OUT.

Frankie, I also have lived here for over 40 years, you are a very optimistic person. Most of what your saying is true, and I agree we as people should take a stand to make a difference, but this never happens and never will. Look at election results, no one votes. as far as the town workers, I think you got it backwards, the majority don't work ! As far as the town, some good does tend to happen, unfortunately for the past 20 years this town is going downhill. By the way, I'm not one to hide behind a computer, I do make calls, report things, etc. One example I have for you: I reported a problem to DPW 7 months ago, they told me they would make this particular item a "priority" well 7 months later this "priority" still has not been addressed. I followed this up with calls to 2 other depts and still "business as usual". I was born here, raised here and continue to raise a family here, but when the goin gets right, I'm outta here.

Not only a job, but a job in which she was not qualified for, nor having the proper Certification !!!!

KOTW Note: Please note that the above post was allowed as an opinion.  The individual may be qualified and held the proper certification.

You are WRONG,she was and is FULLY qualified with the PROPER CERTIFICATION, BUT Mary Torres used her own cousin in-law, trying foolishly to intimidate us into her" cover up" scheme.The proof that she is HIGHLY QUALIFIED as a School Psychologist is how quickly she got hired in another Public School District at a MUCH HIGHER SALARY. Rest assure that everything I say and write about Mary Torres and the KBOE, I have actual PROOF. if I did NOT I would be liable for a Law Suit. The "gag" clause has no power over the Public Sector, because keep in mind that settlements are done with Public Funds,so the public has the RIGHT to Know all the Details, especially, since I will be a candidate in April's 2006,Election for the Kearny Board of Education. I will then and ONLY then, reveal ALL the DETAILS and SPECIFICS during Election time and LET THE"CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY."

Guest DERT BIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL NUISANCE

KOTW Note: Please note that the above post was allowed as an opinion.  The individual may be qualified and held the proper certification.

It is a fact that she was and did not.

Guest Sirspinalot
Just to clarify, she was NOT qualified and did not hold the proper certification.

That's true of many employees that work for the system. They are provisional until they aquire their cert or what is needed for the position. We could create a whole new issue on this matter. Don't you agree?

Just to clarify, she was NOT qualified and did not hold the proper certification.

:angry: She was not qualified and did not have the proper certification to be in the high school. By the way, I love the name Dert Biaz Public School Nuisance. Ole' Bert may be correct, because she finally does have the proper certifications, but not back then. So Bert is lying by omission and twisting facts as usual so he can make himself look like he knows something. Bert Diaz was the biggest a$$ kisser in the whole town. Now he got it ***** ** *** **** and all he wants to do is bash everyone with his half baked notions, omissions, half truths. I really hope he can take a hint (obviously not) and stay out of the BOE. Sheese, I wouldn't vote for someone who comes across like a 7 year old boy having a temper tantrum! Bert Diaz, blow smoke up someone elses arse, the people of Kearny know what your all about! Dert Biaz... keep up the good work with your posting, hopefully it will put Diaz in his place......NEWARK :lol::P:P:lol:

Guest KOTW Fan
:angry:  She was not qualified and did not have the proper certification to be in the high school. By the way, I love the name Dert Biaz Public School Nuisance.  Ole' Bert may be correct, because she finally does have the proper certifications, but not back then. So Bert is lying by omission and twisting facts as usual so he can make himself look like he knows something. Bert Diaz was the biggest a$$ kisser in the whole town. Now he got it ***** ** *** **** and all he wants to do is bash everyone with his half baked notions, omissions, half truths. I really hope he can take a hint (obviously not) and stay out of the BOE. Sheese, I wouldn't vote for someone who comes across like a 7 year old boy having a temper tantrum! Bert Diaz, blow smoke up someone elses arse, the people of Kearny know what your all about! Dert Biaz... keep up the good work with your posting, hopefully it will put Diaz in his place......NEWARK :lol:  :P  :P  :lol:

It's time for Bert and friends to hit the streets with KOTW flyers so that their message gets out. KOTW should make a special flyer for Bert to distribute, something like DO YOU KNOW HOW THE BOARD OF EDUCATION IS SPENDING YOUR MONEY? FIND OUT LOG IN

OK Dave, but NEPOTISM are the BRUTTAL FACTS of Life here in Kearny and I really hope you RUN on Mary's Ticket so that I can publish Savitts' brief on your activities. Save the litigating threats...PUBLIC FUNDS EQUAL PUBLIC INFORMATION...

Guest DERT BIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL NUISANCE
OK Dave, but NEPOTISM are the BRUTTAL FACTS of Life here in Kearny and I really hope you RUN on Mary's Ticket so that I can publish Savitts' brief on your activities. Save the litigating threats...PUBLIC FUNDS EQUAL PUBLIC INFORMATION...

I've already told you, No-Berto, I'm not Dave nor Mary. But do you really want the WHOLE story to be told? Including what you said behind closed doors with the Mayor?

I've already told you, No-Berto, I'm not Dave nor Mary.  But do you really want the WHOLE story to be told?  Including what you said behind closed doors with the Mayor?

:angry: hey i have been reading this and just to let you know nepotism has and will be part of kearny gov! but that has not always hurt the town" in the "old days" you got your job but you still had to work and show you could do the job! and if you did not the person who got you the job got hell for it so that ment you got hit from 2 sides!!that is what should be going on now!!! :lol:

I've already told you, No-Berto, I'm not Dave nor Mary.  But do you really want the WHOLE story to be told?  Including what you said behind closed doors with the Mayor?

YES I DO AND SINCE IT WAS ONLY THE MAYOR AND ME THERE, I GUESS YOU MUST BE THE MAYOR.Nice name you are using Mr. Mayor, DERT or is that DIRT???

Archived