The time has come

Guest Home owner

Guest Home owner

The time has come for a real change on the board of ed. with the present board we haven't seen any change only the increases year after year. It's time for new people to step up and replace this tired group and give it a shot. We need people with fresh ideas and views. It is really time to bring in the new and send the old home.

Guest BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA
The time has come for a real change on the board of ed. with the present board we haven't seen any change only the increases year after year. It's time for new people to step up and replace this tired group and give it a shot. We need people with fresh ideas and views. It is really time to bring in the new and send the old home.

I completely agree with you, but now Mary Torres and her croanies will accuse me of being "YOU"They believe or strongly want to believe, that I am the only homeowner/Kearny Resident that sees the CORRUPTION on the Kearny Board of Education and the only one posting on this website with other names.Our taxes in Kearny are the most poorly managed public funds in the State of New Jersey.68% of our TAX dollars goes directly to the Kearny Board of Education WHICH IS LARGELY MIS-MANAGED by KBOE president, Mary Torres for the pass 21 years.IT'S DEFINITELY TIME FOR A CHANGE. VOTE MARY TORRES OUT OF THE KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATION THIS APRIL 2006 AND HELP STABILIZE OUR OUT OF CONTROL MUNICIPAL TAXES.

Guest BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA

I completely agree with you, but now Mary Torres and her croanies will accuse me of being "YOU"They believe or strongly want to believe, that I am the only homeowner/Kearny Resident that sees the CORRUPTION on the Kearny Board of Education and the only one posting on this website with other names.Our taxes in Kearny are the most poorly managed public funds in the State of New Jersey.68% of our TAX dollars goes directly to the Kearny Board of Education WHICH IS LARGELY MIS-MANAGED by KBOE president, Mary Torres for the pass 21 years.IT'S DEFINITELY TIME FOR A CHANGE. VOTE MARY TORRES OUT OF THE KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATION THIS APRIL 2006 AND HELP STABILIZE OUR OUT OF CONTROL MUNICIPAL TAXES.

Guest Finally

Finally, someone gets it.

Archived