raises

Guest bruno associate

Guest bruno associate

listen this steady shift sh@t isn't flying for me right now. due to a precious few some brothers are getting screwed. jf has no business driving working patrol.the man has done his time leave him in traffic. isn't bad enough you screwed up my holiday schedule? i'm tired of the lies, we are not like b/c of our union choice.

it's clear as day, that's your resentment with me and the two capts and sgt. isn't it.

when are the promotion scheduled next? i want me sick time back. you stole from the mouths of babes, my children's education fund and partial retirement for me. i don't see any of your empty promises being met and equal to all.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
listen this steady shift sh@t isn't flying for me right now. due to a precious few some brothers are getting screwed. jf has no business driving working patrol.the man has done his time leave him in traffic. isn't bad enough you screwed up my holiday schedule? i'm tired of the lies, we are not like b/c of our union choice.

it's clear as day, that's your resentment with me and the two capts and sgt. isn't it.

when are the promotion scheduled next? i want me sick time back. you stole from the mouths of babes, my children's education fund and partial retirement for me. i don't see any of your empty promises being met and equal to all.

please tell me your no higher then a meter maid, b/c if u are its very sad i have someone like u protecting me and carrying a gun . :blink:

Oh My God! Go back to grade school. I would not want you writing out a

police report on me. A simple traffic ticket will have me in jail for a more

serious crime. just because of your grammer.

just thank the PBA for your 5% raise this year and for saving your life(steady shifts) you moron. All you flop members do is balk at everything that is going on, look at the big picture. ( maybe it does not have you in it, cause you are a coward.)!!!!!!!!

Oh My God! Go back to grade school. I would not want you writing out a

police report on me. A simple traffic ticket will have me in jail for a more

serious crime. just because of your grammer.

just thank the PBA for your 5% raise this year and for saving your life(steady shifts) you moron.  All you flop members do is balk at everything that is going on, look at the big picture. ( maybe it does not have you in it, cause you are a coward.)!!!!!!!!

LOOKS LIKE ALL THE FOP MEMBERS GOT SCREWED. THAT SURE IS DISCRIMINATORY. HOPE THE POLITICAL CHIEF IS HAPPY. IN THE LONG RUN WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND. RETALIATION WILL GET YOU NO WHERE. A FISH ROTS FROM THE HEAD DOWN AND IT LOOKS LIKE THAT IS HAPPENING WITH THE HPD. TREAT EVERYONE FAIRLY, AND YOU WILL HAVE SUCCESS. IF NOT, YOU WILL CONTINUE TO HAVE LOW MORALE, EXCESSIVE SICK TIME AND POOR PERFORMANCE. :blink:<_<<_<

PLEASE...PLEASE....... WILL THE POLICE DEPT ACT LIKE GROWN UPS AND STOP FIGHTING AMONG THESELVES AND OTHERS-------WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IS GO BACK TO ALL THE POSTINGS YOU HAVE PUT ON THIS BOARD AND SEE HOW STUPID IT ALL IS .DONT DEMEANER YOURSELVES ANY LONGER ...IT IS QUITE REDICULOUS WHEN EVERY TIME YOU GO TO THIS SITE AND SEE ALL THE REMARKS THE PD HAVE MADE. PLEASE (STOP ) THE CHILDISH TALK.THANKS

Guest metermaid aks parking enford

asa metermaid as you call us. parking enforcement to others We have no decitation to the h.p.d.Wha they didn't do all night wwe have to do in the morning,.Weather right or wrong.As for meteer maindmWe are paerkingf enforsementr officers.responsible for parking meter enforsement ,2 he. parking offences& street cleaning,Npt meter maids witch take the money from the meters. we don't do that.we also didn't take jobs from other officers as accused.We just do our jobvs al we are told. We have no favortisime or any of the other things we are ac c used of.Just let us do our jobs and leave us alone.

asa metermaid as you call us. parking enforcement to others We have no decitation to the h.p.d.Wha they didn't do all night wwe have to do in the morning,.Weather right or wrong.As for meteer maindmWe are paerkingf enforsementr officers.responsible for parking meter enforsement ,2 he. parking offences& street cleaning,Npt meter maids witch take the money from the meters. we don't do that.we also didn't take jobs from other officers as accused.We just do our jobvs al we are told. We have no favortisime or any of the other things we are ac c used of.Just let us do our jobs and leave us alone.

And that, my friends, was the first official post of the New Year!!!

No doubt a sign of the things to come in 2006. :P

Thank u so much for proving my point again , now i hope your not a meter maid with that post, half of your tickets u write will be dismissed b/c u can't even spell or write a sentence.stay of the kool aid pal its gonna be a long year for u.How do u call someone an ass when you can't even write a proper sentence or even spell a simple word like ass, but then again its not what u know it's who u know in town to get a cake job like that

Guest Guest_justme_*

Do you write tickets?? My god, how will I know what the ticket is for, if you

can't spell or write properly??? How on earth, did they give you that job?

My granddaughter in kindergarten writes and spells better than you.

PLEASE...PLEASE.......  WILL THE POLICE DEPT ACT LIKE GROWN UPS AND STOP FIGHTING AMONG THESELVES AND OTHERS-------WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IS GO BACK TO ALL THE POSTINGS YOU HAVE PUT ON THIS BOARD AND SEE HOW STUPID IT ALL IS .DONT DEMEANER YOURSELVES ANY LONGER ...IT IS QUITE REDICULOUS WHEN EVERY TIME YOU GO TO THIS SITE AND SEE ALL THE REMARKS THE PD HAVE MADE.  PLEASE  (STOP ) THE CHILDISH TALK.THANKS

thanks jk now shouldn't you be rallying to crank a big case! did you perhaps need the help of your other seven buddies?goooooooooooooodetectives!

they got the job because they can vote here...just like all the crossing guards.....18 crossing guards in  2004 to 37 in 2005 get those voters!!!

so explain the new adminstration's insight ? family threatening to run or vote the other way, making payment to the right funds, kissing royal ass,selling of the souls? you do the math honey. it's hudson county at it's finest!

i would like to know what schooling or training has the metermaids had for that position? jy school of bless and bend or air time choking?

note to hpd directing traffic should only be conducted by qualified cops not meter maids.someone tell mr charmin.

Listen, don't be intimidated by these posts. In the future have a dictionary handy and just take your time with the typeing. Say what you have to don't be bullied into silence. You have every right to say what you feel. Good luck.

they got the job because they can vote here...just like all the crossing guards.....18 crossing guards in  2004 to 37 in 2005 get those voters!!!

Yes 18 in 2004 to 37 in the beginning of 2005 and at the end of 2005 it went to 40 so to bad for you,Because I happen to be one of those Crossing Guards and I didn't have to vote for my JOB!!!! So you are WRONG!!!! Some people don't have any clue as to WHAT they THINK they KNOW!!! :angry::P:lol: .....Stop Crying & Complaining

My God!!!! What was the education level requirement for your position? Looks like you managed to get through 3rd grade, unless of course your L.A. the biggest burn out that I know. Your brain cells certainly did go up in smoke!! :lol::P:P:angry:

Guest ??????
My God!!!! What was the education level requirement for your position? Looks like you managed to get through 3rd grade, unless of course your L.A. the biggest burn out that I know. Your brain cells certainly did go up in smoke!! :lol:  :P  :P  :angry:

What are you mad cause he shows up everyday and does his JOB???????? Cause he does what his Boss has told him to do???

It is amazing you complain there are not enough cops on the street so they bring these people in to ticket expired meters, etc. and put the police officers that were doing it back on the road so we have more protection and now you are complaing about the metermaids. Are you jealous because you can't get a job??? or are you mad because they ticket everone in violation, incluing police officers and town workers which is the way it should be not like everything else in this town that it depends on who you are is what kind of punishment you get when you break the rules or the laws. Laws are made for everyone and they should all be punished the same no FAVORTISM.

Guest PLease

Can someone please remind Mr. Gym on Wheels that he needs to hang up the cell phone while on police duty??? What are we paying him for to run his personal business? Funny he sits in the police car on the cell phone while the crossing guard is out in the street freezing his a## off. Talk about a waste!

Can someone please remind Mr. Gym on Wheels that he needs to hang up the cell phone while on police duty??? What are we paying him for to run his personal business? Funny he sits in the police car on the cell phone while the crossing guard is out in the street freezing his a## off. Talk about a waste!

let's clarify this mr gym has a nice ass and the crossing guard we pay to get his /her ass frozen! if it's too much get the f&ck back into your taxpayer paid shoe box.

What are you mad cause he shows up everyday and does his JOB???????? Cause he does what his Boss has told him to do???

It is amazing you complain there are not enough cops on the street so they bring these people in to ticket expired meters, etc. and put the police officers that were doing it back on the road so we have more protection and now you are complaing about the metermaids. Are you jealous because you can't get a job??? or are you mad because they ticket everone in violation, incluing police officers and town workers which is the way it should be not like everything else in this town that it depends on who you are is what kind of punishment you get when you break the rules or the laws. Laws are made for everyone and they should all be punished the same no FAVORTISM.

thanks *****, your day will come too, keeping shooting that mouth of yours, you need more fans! listen here is some advice try showering and sh*t at least look professional!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

let me guess your a concerned mcrossing guard yourself? funny........waste and crossing guards go together! :P:blink:;)

Archived