Mr. Fife For Mayor

Guest Guest

If Doran doesn’t run, I think Mr. Fife would win against McDonough.

He is well respected in town and all of us have good memories of him when he was our Principal of Harrison High.

And I know Doran and his friends would support him.

Fife in 06!!!

If Doran doesn’t run, I think Mr. Fife would win against McDonough.

He is well respected in town and all of us have good memories of him when he was our Principal of Harrison High.

And I know Doran and his friends would support him.

Fife in 06!!!

Wrong, I hear Doran's announcing his candidacy on Friday, March 17th. I can't figure why he picked that date.

FIFE FOR MAYOR OH PLEASE HE IS JUST WANT WE DO NOT WANT.ANYTHING BUT FIFE WHAT DID HE DO AS PRINCIPAL IN THE SCHOOL IT STUNK WHEN HE WAS THERE.HE WILL NOT GET MY VOTE IS HE ALIVE .ANOTHER MCDONOUGH NOTHING WILL GET DONE.

FIFE FOR MAYOR OH PLEASE HE IS JUST WANT WE DO NOT WANT.ANYTHING BUT FIFE WHAT DID HE DO AS PRINCIPAL IN THE SCHOOL IT STUNK WHEN HE WAS THERE.HE WILL NOT GET MY VOTE IS HE ALIVE .ANOTHER MCDONOUGH NOTHING WILL GET DONE.

LARRY BENNETT FOR MAYOR "06"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real cute! you shit ball.

THE MAYOR WILL MAKE A MAJOR MISTAKE,IF HE MAKES ANYMORE PROMOTIONS IN THE POLICE OR FIRE RANKS. BECAUSE THE TAXPAYERS HAVE HAD ENOUGH,AND IT WILL BE HIS DOWNFALL. JUST REMEMBER THESE PEOPLE DON'T LIVE OR VOTE IN TOWN,WE DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest 2smart4u
THE MAYOR WILL MAKE A MAJOR MISTAKE,IF HE MAKES ANYMORE PROMOTIONS IN THE POLICE OR FIRE RANKS. BECAUSE THE TAXPAYERS HAVE HAD ENOUGH,AND IT WILL BE HIS DOWNFALL. JUST REMEMBER THESE PEOPLE DON'T LIVE OR VOTE IN TOWN,WE DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The taxpayers have had enough" ??? Get serious. If spending $40,000,000 on a soccer stadium without public approval didn't get the taxpayers angry, nothing will.

Archived