christmas decorations

Guest seashell

Guest seashell

the christmas decorations around the town are so ugly that the town will look better without any decorations, not to many times you can miss former councilman Millan but in this case you really can.

the christmas decorations around the town are so ugly that the town will look better without any decorations,  not to many times you can miss former councilman Millan but in this case you really can.

I AGREE, DID ANYONE GO TO THE TREE LIGHTENING IN THE PARK, THAT TREE WAS A DISGRACE.

what is this fixation with millan, he is a loser and will never rise to any political position in this town or any where people know him. he expose himself in the past as being concerened for him only and lost support of most of his supporters, and was the result of his election showed , he lost , and if you didn't know i repeat, HE LOST< HE LOST. put that in your memory bank. move on and find a better canidate.

Guest seashell
what is this fixation with millan,  he is a loser and will never rise to any political position in this town or any where people know him.  he expose himself in the past as being concerened for him only and lost support of most of his supporters,  and was the result of his election showed , he lost , and if you didn't know  i repeat,  HE LOST<  HE LOST. put that in your memory bank.  move on and find a better canidate.

he never had my vote, Iam not endorsing him for office, BUT he manage to make the town look better for christmas and I like to give credit where credit is due.

MILLAN DID IT BETTER. The fest had more class, the christmas lights (paid for by the fest) were with some class, I think he was responsible for the lamp post, He ran the street department great. He never had my vote, but now the truth is evident, they made him look bad. They said he wasn't a team player, but do you blame him. At least he drew the line and said that the rest of this council was fu**ed up. Millan for mayor 2006.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Archived