HS kids asking for money

Guest Guest

I guess it's the season. I've noticed an increase in the number of High School students collecting money for their various activities.

Please, if you donate money, remind them not to follow the example of some of members of the Kearny High School Girls Softball Team.

If you recall, money was used for a trip to Disney World where some of the girls decided it was a good idea to steal from the "happiest place on earth".

It's funny (or sad) what that spare change can end up doing.

What I actually think is "funny or sad" is the fact that you are letting a couple of bad apples spoil the whole bunch. Just because a few students did something which I agree was inappropriate, uncalled for and embarassing we should punish the whole student body. Many of the students at KHS do plenty of charitable things for the school and community each year and none of their acts of kindness ever go recognized. Today, for example, I saw KHS students out at some of the local stores ringing the bells for the Salvation Army which I am sure they are doing all day. I was also at Pathmark last night and saw them doing the same thing so I guess this is a weekend project for some of the school kids.

So I guess next time you see the kids out there collecting money, we should actually remind ourselves to say thank you to all of the good kids who are doing positive things in the community.

I guess it's the season.  I've noticed an increase in the number of High School students collecting money for their various activities.

Please, if you donate money, remind them not to follow the example of some of  members of the Kearny High School Girls Softball Team. 

If you recall, money was used for a trip to Disney World where some of the girls decided it was a good idea to steal from the "happiest place on earth".

It's funny (or sad) what that spare change can end up doing.

What I actually think is "funny or sad" is the fact that you are letting a couple of bad apples spoil the whole bunch.  Just because a few students did something which I agree was inappropriate, uncalled for and embarassing we should punish the whole student body.  Many of the students at KHS do plenty of charitable things for the school and community each year and none of their acts of kindness ever go recognized.  Today, for example, I saw KHS students out at some of the local stores ringing the bells for the Salvation Army which I am sure they are doing all day.  I was also at Pathmark last night and saw them doing the same thing so I guess this is a weekend project for some of the school kids. 

So I guess next time you see the kids out there collecting money, we should actually remind ourselves to say thank you to all of the good kids who are doing positive things in the community.

Kearny High School, Has trash for a student body, Have of them are on drugs,

And have you noticed the increase in crime in Kearny, It starts with the students

at the high school, Well look what kind of garbage moved into Kearny, say no more.

Guest DERT BIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL NUISANCE
Kearny High School, Has trash for a student body, Have of them are on drugs,

And have you noticed the increase in crime in Kearny, It starts with the students

at the high school, Well look what kind of garbage moved into Kearny, say no more.

But I bet 99% of them know how to spell "half".

You can thank all the section eight money for the situation or at least most of it. Our new landlords don't care because they get their money every month like clock work.

My mistake a typo, But the high school has serious problems,

I graduated in 1968, The things that go on today would not happen

then, Yes it is a much different word, So wake up.

No, that's not a typo. L is nowhere near V on the keyboard and you respond to grammar mistake criticism with more mistakes? What drugs are you on? Your sentence structure, spelling and capitalization is atrocious! Graduated in 1968? You should beg to be allowed to go through Kearny High School English again and try to get it right!

No, that's not a typo. L is nowhere near V on the keyboard and you respond to grammar mistake criticism with more mistakes? What drugs are you on? Your sentence structure, spelling and capitalization is atrocious! Graduated in 1968? You should beg to be allowed to go through Kearny High School English again and try to get it right!

"you respond to grammar mistake"

"Your sentence structure, spelling and capitalization is atrocious!"

You'd better check your own grammar before you critique others. :blink:

Archived