9/11 Memorial

Guest Guest

Harrison is showing how much respect it has for those who lost their lives in 9/11. The 9/11 memorial is covered with snow and basically abandoned to the elements. Can one or two of the DPW workers find the time to shovel the snow. It's frozen solid now and makes the poor memorial look even worse. What a disgrace to the memory of those lost in 9/11 including our one town resident. You guys have no class. I am very surprise that DPW boss has allowed this to remain. He has a lot more class than this.

Guest DPW BOSS
Harrison is showing how much respect it has for those who lost their lives in 9/11.  The 9/11 memorial is covered with snow and basically abandoned to the elements.  Can one or two of the DPW workers find the time to shovel the snow.  It's frozen solid now and makes the poor memorial look even worse.  What a disgrace to the memory of those lost in 9/11 including our one town resident.  You guys have no class.  I am very surprise that DPW boss has allowed this to remain.  He has a lot more class than this.

This matter was an oversight and is being taken care of right away.

Thank you for the reminder

It's only right that if you happen to be passing clean it off . There's nothing wrong doing that. I'm sure they just haven't gotten to it yet. Stop complaining and do a good deed.

Harrison is showing how much respect it has for those who lost their lives in 9/11.  The 9/11 memorial is covered with snow and basically abandoned to the elements.  Can one or two of the DPW workers find the time to shovel the snow.  It's frozen solid now and makes the poor memorial look even worse.  What a disgrace to the memory of those lost in 9/11 including our one town resident.  You guys have no class.  I am very surprise that DPW boss has allowed this to remain.  He has a lot more class than this.

u mean they couldnt't do that when they were out at 6 a.m the other morning doing all the streets :angry::blink:

Archived