D.P.W

Guest Guest

Could someone please explain to me why the d.p.w is out the at 6 a.m doing snow removal on Kingsland Ave waking up half the neighborhood with what little snow there is left out there. This is one of the crazy things i seen the town do, and i hope this isnt O.T

Could someone please explain to me why the d.p.w is out the at 6 a.m doing snow removal on Kingsland Ave waking up half the neighborhood with what little snow there is left out there. This is one of the crazy things i seen the town do, and i hope this isnt O.T

YOU DON'T HAVE TO HOPE IT IS OT, YOU KNOW IT IS OT.

go back to bed sorry we work you.........fogot you dont get up till  5pm

WHAT DID U SAY ? u better go back to school to learn how to spell and write a proper sentence idiot , guess u don't have a newborn that got woken up with all the noise this morning . then again by your sentence & spelling u just might of been one of them guys out there this morning .

PS: ask santa for a lil thing called hooked on phonics :rolleyes:

WHAT DID U SAY ? u better go back to school to learn how to spell and write a proper sentence idiot , guess u don't have a newborn that got woken up with all the noise this morning . then again by your sentence & spelling u just might of been one of them guys out there this morning .

PS: ask santa for a lil thing called hooked on phonics  :rolleyes:

whew that's a good one(comeback)perhaps you should take you welfare child and move to bergen co. this is hudson co, sweetheart where corruption and money stealing is our way of life. go dpw wake the crack heads up! spare no one maybe now my taxes don't have to feed another fatherless baby. :P;):D

whew that's a good one(comeback)perhaps you should take you welfare child and move to bergen co. this is hudson co, sweetheart where corruption and money stealing is our way of life. go dpw wake the crack heads up! spare no one maybe now my taxes don't have to feed another fatherless baby. :P  B)  :P

u should be worried about your so called taxes y these guys are out getting OT early in the morning , when they could be doing it during regular hours a-hole . u must be a town worker since u said " it's out way of life"

u should be worried about your so called taxes y these guys are out getting OT early in the morning , when they could be doing it during regular hours a-hole . u must be a town worker since u said " it's out way of life"
We never had that problem before

I'm sure OT is figured into the town budget for thigns like snow removal. It's a necessary expense, of course which we don't like.

However, if there is one thing this town does great, it''s getting rid of the snow to help with the parking. Great job! Clean my street anytime, I don't care what time it is.

I do wish though, the street deptartment (if it's their job), would do a better job of cleaning crosswalks, some people walk. Also, I don;t see how the properties south of the mini-mall (mini-mall included) get away without cleaning their sidewalks.

I see the town is already getting the salt trucks out on the street so it's not icey when it does start snowing later this evening. Very good idea. You guys are doing a fantastic job. Keep it up.

:blink:

sure get out at 6am with a temperatire of 50 degrees

gimme a break

just raping the taxpayers with your overtime

you cant fool everyone

This is Sad Im sorry but to the person who started this non conforming complaint you stated that your newborn was awoken because of the noise made by the snow removal at 6 am, Can you tell us please what did you do with the newborn? Because you posted your complaint at 6:05 am did the baby go back to sleep?The truly sad part is that you would use a child as your excuse. If you do have a true complaint you should at least be truthful in your conviction's. This is not a complaint about being woken up too early. You have a personal problem with this department and it's personnel. If dpw wasn't out cleaning the snow you would complain anyway in 20 degree weather mind you ,not 50.

This is Sad Im sorry but to the person who started this non conforming complaint you stated that your newborn was awoken because of the noise made by the snow removal at 6 am, Can you tell us please what did you do with the newborn? Because you posted your complaint at 6:05 am did the baby go back to sleep?The truly sad part is that you would use a child as your excuse. If you do have a true complaint you should at least be truthful in your conviction's. This is not a complaint about being woken up too early. You have a personal problem with this department and it's personnel. If dpw wasn't out cleaning the snow you would complain anyway in 20 degree weather mind you ,not 50.

1st of all i never said it was 50 out when they were out there. i have no beef with the department all i ask was why are they out they so early when they could be doing it on reg. time ? let me ask u this , y are they out at 6 a.m plowing when no one moved there car ? i'll tell u y , so they could come back and post the signs to do it again at night like they did for more O.T

1st of all i never said it was 50 out when they were out there. i have no beef with the department all i ask was why are they out they so early when they could be doing it on reg. time ? let me ask u this , y are they out at 6 a.m plowing when no one moved there car ? i'll tell u y , so they could come back and post the signs to do it again at night like they did for more O.T

No your right i aplogize you said, Sure get out at 6am with a temperatire of 50 degrees. Which 6am did you mean? The one in complaint here or another one. And did you mean temperature?

Guest Guestimate

PS: ask santa for a lil thing called hooked on phonics  :blink:

Anybody else see the irony in this post? Pot, meet kettle.

Guest 1 who knows

drain the taxpayer pockets

snow/ice my ass --- its a scam. if 1 flake falls, they start keeping people late or bringing them early on overtime.

its a complete scam

Guest calculator

average cost to taxpayer for every 1 hour of overtime for "snow business" per person is = $47

number of people called in for "snow business" = 12

number of hours each person avg works ot for "snow business" = 8

total cost to taxpayers = $45120.00 for each "snow business" event

how many "events" do you think they have a year???

average cost to taxpayer for every 1 hour of overtime for "snow business" per person is = $47

Try $4,512.00

read the town wokers posts on here , they seem to think it's worth it :angry:

Stupid F**K!....

Guest calculater

then you have to add every time there is a fire or threat of heavy rain

they come out to trash fires and once the sky is cloudy --- rape the taxpayers more

what's wrong with you complaining about our dpw, ronnies doing a great job with these boys and girls. wait till he takes over as police and fire commissioner , he will correct that group of misfits and then he will take over the redevolpment commison and move harrison into a new era and then he will become mayor and clean out that group of misfits and then becomes govenor and then senator etc. etc. etc.

Guest Town Watchdog
what's wrong with you complaining about our dpw,  ronnies doing a great job with these boys and girls.  wait till he takes over as  police and fire commissioner , he will correct that group of misfits and then he will take over the redevolpment commison and move harrison into a new era and then he will become mayor and clean out that group of misfits and then becomes govenor and then senator etc. etc. etc.

I think he should probably get his GED first.

Archived