Harrison Water Dept

Guest Guest

Just wanna know and ask , How lazy are these workers that they cant even pick up the leaves after they sweep them from the sewer ? i've seen this done at lest 3 times now , these guys sweep the leaves away from the sewer back into the street or up the and leave, only to have the leaves blow right back to the sewer with the first gust of wind.

Just wanna know and ask , How lazy are these workers that they cant even pick up the leaves after they sweep them from the sewer ? i've seen this done at lest 3 times now , these guys sweep the leaves away from the sewer back into the street or up the and leave, only to have the leaves blow right back to the sewer with the first gust of wind.

Send your momma out to pick them up.

HELLO, THAT WOULD BE THE STREET DEPARTMNET, NOT THE WATER DEPARTMENT.

What does this have to do with the Water Dept. Shouldn't you be calling the Street Dept., the dept. that actually picks up the leaves? Just a thought.

how boring is your life that you can't find anything better to do than watch people sweeping leaves ? if things are that bad why don't you check the inside of your oven with the gas on.

Archived