Kotw Coffee mug

Guest Kotw fan

Guest Kotw fan

I got my coffee mug via UPS today. I love it. I was worried about the quality of the cup but I took a chance with the 30 day money back and went ahead and ordered. It high quality and looks just like the picture on the order page. Great job Kotw. I love it! Kotw and coffee perfect together.

Guest Enter your name
I got my coffee mug via UPS today.  I love it.  I was worried about the quality of the cup but I took a chance with the 30 day money back and went ahead and ordered.  It high quality and looks just like the picture on the order page.  Great job Kotw.  I love it!  Kotw and coffee perfect together.

Thanks for the great news.....Mr Webmaster...

Thanks for the great news.....Mr Webmaster...

Does that mean you're not buying a coffee mug?

I too purchased a KOTW coffee mug. I agree with the poster. In the morning, I pour myself a cup of coffee into my KOTW coffee mug and I log onto KOTW. KOTW has come a long way since its inception. It's comments like yours that keeps us coming back for more.

Of interest, nobody has ordered bumper stickers. I thought at least one of the posters would have invested in a couple of bumper stickers to help spread the word.

KOTW

Does that mean you're not buying a coffee mug?

I too purchased a KOTW coffee mug.  I agree with the poster.  In the morning, I pour myself a cup of coffee into my KOTW coffee mug and I log onto KOTW.  KOTW has come a long way since its inception.  It's comments like yours that keeps us coming back for more.

Of interest, nobody has ordered bumper stickers.  I thought at least one of the posters would have invested in a couple of bumper stickers to help spread the word.

KOTW

:lol::D:P you womder? well i will and i am buying a mug too! and yes i will proudly put my sticker on my truck! but i am not trying to hide who i am!!!!!now just try to tell folks down here in fla who or what ktow is !!! or where kearny is!! :lol:;)

:lol:  :D  :P you womder? well i will and i am buying a mug too! and yes i will proudly put my sticker on my truck! but i am not trying to hide who i am!!!!!now just try to tell folks down here in fla who or what ktow is !!! or where kearny is!! :lol:  ;)

Thanks oldfart56. I'd love to get some more hits from Florida.

KOTW

:lol:  :P  :lol: you womder? well i will and i am buying a mug too! and yes i will proudly put my sticker on my truck! but i am not trying to hide who i am!!!!!now just try to tell folks down here in fla who or what ktow is !!! or where kearny is!! :P  :ph34r:

Good God you are a moron.

Archived