Better option

Any other town resident who pays property tax and lives in town

see attached post..... (start Listing)

Current Mayor

Raymond McDonough - Doesn't pay any property tax

Better option

Any other town resident who pays property tax and lives in town

see attached post..... (start Listing)

What's the big deal about the mayor not paying taxes. Maybe he can't affors a house in Harrison.

Anyone who who rents in Harrison IS affected by property taxes. What happens to rent money? It pays utilities and property taxes for the landlord AFTER being taxed as rental income.

What's the big deal about the mayor not paying taxes. Maybe he can't affors a house in Harrison.

Anyone who who rents in Harrison IS affected by property taxes. What happens to rent money? It pays utilities and property taxes for the landlord AFTER being taxed as rental income.

Except when you give your land lord a job in town as an attorney. Then, us tax payers are screwed. I'm drunk and not affraid to say I've had enough of this shady mayor. You can't say he's not shady. He's as bad as they come.

Except when you give your land lord a job in town as an attorney.  Then, us tax payers are screwed.  I'm drunk and not affraid to say I've had enough of this shady mayor.  You can't say he's not shady.  He's as bad as they come.

You know what's interesting about the McDonough Burger?

He doesn't pay taxes in Harrison, but he personally gave $500 to Congressman Bill Pascrell's campaign in 2004.

Not Menendez. Pascrell.

What's up with that?

Archived