Kept in the dark

Guest Curious

Guest Curious

Why is it that only a select few have been given appointments to go look at the new town homes that are being built. ARe they only allowing certain individuals to take interest in these and purchase them?

Once again, the town controls who will make the money and who will not!

I would love to get a peak at that "list" that holds all the names - I can just see who is on the top 10!!!!!!!!!

BS... it's all public... if u can afford one and want one you;ll get one...

they were public quite awhile ago... now a reality.... no different than any other development....

what the hell is everyone's problem ...

sounds like three people are buying the whole complex...

that's why u are curious and nothing more.....

i'll let you in on something... got money.... take your time study the markets like you do this board... invest and make some money

Guest Curious

Sorry to disapopoint you but I do have money and I do invest what I have. I don't remember seeing this list made public, was it in the Observer or was it discussed one of those secret meetings?

If the list was made public, how many people did they accept and why isn't that list made public.

I like to see all the names of the politicians that are on the list including McPlumber( he said at the 1st presentation he would be the first owner there) Hope you get your place on the toxic dump. You are all Rat Bastards!!!!!!!

BS... it's all public... if u can afford one and want one you;ll get one...

they were public quite awhile ago... now a reality.... no different than any other development....

what the hell is everyone's problem ...

sounds like three people are buying the whole complex...

Why is it that only a select few have been given appointments to go look at the new town homes that are being built.  ARe they only allowing certain individuals to take interest in these and purchase them?

Once again, the town controls who will make the money and who will not!

I would love to get a peak at that "list" that holds all the names -  I can just see who is on the top 10!!!!!!!!!

is there any people from Kearny on the list?

I'm sure the list will read as follows

RM

PH

TP

RC

JD

JF

DC

I'm sure I'm missing a few others

all are welcomed at my place.............i have a clear view of the newark skyline and those sneaky officers who hide down the road. make for a afternoon special especially if it's the lady's man with his ladies or the eater who stuffs his face and gulps down coffee from dunkin donuts. i love my residence on the jackson st bridge my roommate might not approve but then ****** doesn't care for snobs! :rolleyes::lol::PB):lol::lol::lol:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

all are welcomed at my place.............i have a clear view of the newark skyline and those sneaky officers who hide down the road. make for a afternoon special especially if it's the lady's man with his ladies or the eater who stuffs his face and gulps down coffee from dunkin donuts. i love my residence on the jackson st bridge my roommate might not approve but then ****** doesn't care for snobs! :rolleyes:  :lol:  :P  B)  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

If you see a cop on duty with a lady, report it to the Chief. Especially if she's in his car or vice versa on a lonely road.

Just  ask  Harrisonn Realty. They  will be multi -millionares  10  times  over when this is done. :rolleyes:  :lol:

Is that why Doran's been so quiet? He's so busy representing his own interest instead of the town's? Him and his buddy Fife? You mean to tell me that "what's good for Harrison Realty is good for Harrison?" I guess FER is smiling down on those boys.

Picture are buying in this town hoping that it will someday be like Hoboken, guess what, that may happen but not for many, many, many years. They have too much cleaning up to do before it can compete with the likes of Hoboken.

I see Harrison only getting worse

Archived