I'm a lonely Jew

Guest Lonely Jew

Guest Lonely Jew

I feel like I'm the only Jew in this whole town. Why don't any of the any other Jews in this town have pride?! The Jews in this town should really unite and have a parade or something. Write back.

I feel like I'm the only Jew in this whole town.  Why don't any of the any other Jews in this town have pride?!  The Jews in this town should really unite and have a parade or something.  Write back.

I think the Jews left Kearny when the Irish and Scotch moved in. With the crew that you have in Kearny now, the Jews are not likely to be back any time soon.

I feel like I'm the only Jew in this whole town.  Why don't any of the any other Jews in this town have pride?!  The Jews in this town should really unite and have a parade or something.  Write back.

;) they are smarter than you! they are getting rich and moving away! i moved but i am not as smart as them " Im poor" and not smart"but hey there is hope for you!you should go to temple and ask your canter!!! ;)

;) they are smarter than you! they are getting rich and moving away! i moved but i am not as smart as them " Im poor" and not smart"but hey there is hope for you!you should go to temple and ask your canter!!! ;)

Your right farty, you are stupid.

Archived