One Party Rule

Guest Are You Kidding

Guest Are You Kidding

Year after year it's the same crap everyone who has been in Kearny for any amount of time knows it's the same jerks screwing up this town. C.J. Doyle Her Fatherinlaw, Husband, Brotherinlaw before her did nothing but use the town to their own benefit the sad part is their not the only ones on the dole talk about welfare cheats this bunch makes them all look like pikers. All you dopes that think Santos has the power are nuts. Why did Norman get to be Judge sooooo! easy without even a wimper. The faithful that surround her are well taken care of. Ask certain people that work for the town who kiss up they get jobs Wife, Husband & children all drawing big pay checks lets open up the record and see what people are on the grab people work a short time for the Town and do such a great job in the first ten days that they become supervisor material. When you see these people who start out running for the BOE as good people do and the next thing their running for council and getting sucked up in democrook.org or whatever you want to call it. The FACTS are the same KEARNY TAXES STINK if you want to change things you start by changing the hiring practices of this town. Until you people change the way you VOTE there will be NO CHANGE. The political hacks the wantabe's are all fighting over your paychecks & seeing how much they can grab I guess they didn't get enough their power gets larger & larger super size isn't dead in Kearny yet. Question how much tax money will Kearny get from Wal Mart and how long before they will pay the full amount WAKE UP!

Guest Studies and Observations
Year after year it's the same crap everyone who has been in Kearny for any amount of time knows it's the same jerks screwing up this town.  C.J. Doyle  Her Fatherinlaw, Husband, Brotherinlaw before her did nothing but use the town to their own benefit the sad part is their not the only ones on the dole talk about welfare cheats this bunch makes them all look like pikers. All you dopes that think Santos has the power are nuts. Why did Norman get to be Judge sooooo! easy without even a wimper. The faithful that surround her are well taken care of. Ask certain people that work for the town who kiss up they get jobs Wife, Husband & children all drawing big pay checks lets open up the record and see what people are on the grab people work a short time for the Town and do such a great job in the first ten days that they become supervisor material. When you see these people who start out running for the BOE as good people do and the next thing their running for council  and getting sucked up in democrook.org or whatever you want to call it. The FACTS are the same KEARNY TAXES STINK if you want to change things you start by changing the hiring practices of this town. Until you people change the way you VOTE there will be NO CHANGE. The political hacks the wantabe's are all fighting over your paychecks & seeing how much they can grab I guess they didn't get enough their power gets larger & larger super size isn't dead in Kearny yet. Question how much tax money will Kearny get from Wal Mart and how long before they will pay the full amount WAKE UP!

Noone has presented a viable alternative to the current administration..every incumbent ran unopposed this year...Complain all you want but when your own base doesnt seem to care, there's no point in getting all worked up. Kearny, and the rest of Hudson County are Dem Bastions..always have been, probably always WILL be..live with it, or go elsewhere.

Guest Radagast
Year after year it's the same crap everyone who has been in Kearny for any amount of time knows it's the same jerks screwing up this town.  C.J. Doyle  Her Fatherinlaw, Husband, Brotherinlaw before her did nothing but use the town to their own benefit the sad part is their not the only ones on the dole talk about welfare cheats this bunch makes them all look like pikers. All you dopes that think Santos has the power are nuts. Why did Norman get to be Judge sooooo! easy without even a wimper. The faithful that surround her are well taken care of. Ask certain people that work for the town who kiss up they get jobs Wife, Husband & children all drawing big pay checks lets open up the record and see what people are on the grab people work a short time for the Town and do such a great job in the first ten days that they become supervisor material. When you see these people who start out running for the BOE as good people do and the next thing their running for council  and getting sucked up in democrook.org or whatever you want to call it. The FACTS are the same KEARNY TAXES STINK if you want to change things you start by changing the hiring practices of this town. Until you people change the way you VOTE there will be NO CHANGE. The political hacks the wantabe's are all fighting over your paychecks & seeing how much they can grab I guess they didn't get enough their power gets larger & larger super size isn't dead in Kearny yet. Question how much tax money will Kearny get from Wal Mart and how long before they will pay the full amount WAKE UP!

Walmart will be paying full taxes from day one ... they will not get any abatement. The majority of people in Kearny either like things the way they are, don't want them to change for the worse or don't care. They don't need to told that their taxes are high... they already know. If they cared enough, someone else would have run for council or Mayor and they would have won. No one did, not even you, so live with it.

Walmart will be paying full taxes from day one ... they will not get any abatement. The majority of people in Kearny either like things the way they are, don't want them to change for the worse or don't care. They don't need to told that their taxes are high... they already know. If they cared enough, someone else would have run for council or Mayor and they would have won. No one did, not even you, so live with it.

What's the amount $1.00 or 1,000,0000.00 which hack gave you your job you alway can tell when you hit home with a Demo Jerk

Your right it's worse with the KMUA check the cast of characters on the board. Talk about double dipping, It's a minie council with lawyers and engineers bonding agents and so on. Nobody hears anything about this group. They go unchecked.

Why I do declare, you are interupting my mint julip break with the faithful that do surround me.

Sincerely,

Miss Carol Jean

ps. Slip and fall, we handle them all. Don't let your blood boil, call Brady and Doyle.

Guest Radagast
What's the amount $1.00 or 1,000,0000.00 which hack gave you your job you alway can tell when you hit home with a Demo Jerk

Spoken like the true cowardly AH you are. I repeat... if you cared enough you'd have run for office instead of running your mouth.

Spoken like the true cowardly AH you are. I repeat... if you cared enough you'd have run for office instead of running your mouth.

Shut up Radagast. You're still the just another anonymous poster. How do you know how much or little this person cares. What, people can't have an opinion unless they're willing to run for office? I guess you would've had to stop running your mouth a long time ago.

Guest got rights
Shut up Radagast.  You're still the just another anonymous poster.  How do you know how much or little this person cares.  What, people can't have an opinion unless they're willing to run for office? I guess you would've had to stop running your mouth a long time ago.

Yes , if we don't think the party way/or line we are cowardly with no right to voice our ideas and opinions.

Guest Are you kidding

Hi D**b a** its me again, coward ha! I just don't like the likes of you picking my pocket. Maybe they can piss on your head and tell you it raining. Those of us who have some smarts know when we are being screwed. Thieves are what they are we need more people and it will happen who are sick & tired of then you & all your low life friends will be out on your ass.

Guest Radagast
Yes , if we don't think the party way/or line we are cowardly with no right to voice our ideas and opinions.

Who's saying that you can't speak your mind? No one. I hope your persecution complex keeps you all warm and fuzzy. However, if some AH is going to call me a 'demo jerk' and think that he is somehow scoring points ... he/she is going to get back what they give.

If you want a rational you can have rational. If you want name calling you'll get name calling.

Who's saying that you can't speak your mind? No one. I hope your persecution complex keeps you all warm and fuzzy. However, if some AH is going to call me a 'demo jerk' and think that he is somehow scoring points ... he/she is going to get back what they give.

If you want a rational you can have rational. If you want name calling you'll get name calling.

AH maybe (I am getting my pockets turned insideout by you & your Pals) if thats rational enough for you. Math made easy tell me is it 1.00 or 1,000,000.00 look I know there is a deal here and all the orther Taxpayers do to.

The likes of this crew leaves nothing on the table for anyone & you know it. What about the intersection we have to pay for & the big deal on Passaic Ave that never happend. Do us a favor take Santos & all the other Ironbound invaders and go back to were you come from and pour cement to your harts content

Why are you offended? You are a demo jerk.

Guest been around
AH maybe (I am getting my pockets turned insideout by you & your Pals) if thats rational enough for you. Math made easy tell me is it 1.00 or 1,000,000.00 look I know there is a deal here and all the orther Taxpayers do to.

The likes of this crew leaves nothing on the table for anyone & you know it. What about the intersection we have to pay for & the big deal on Passaic Ave  that never happend. Do us a favor take Santos & all the other Ironbound invaders and go back to were you come from and pour cement to your harts content

Your right about deal, there is always a deal. And all the old players are back in the loop. And Santos is being educated. This town has made them rich and they will never let it go.

Archived