Hideous Site

Guest Guest

I have never seen anything like this in my life. All everyone does is Bash one another in the Town of Harrison,you people are so HIDEOUS & make nothing but Fools of Yourselves.I have gone to other towns on this site and haven't seen half the Garbage on those other Towns like in Harrison.I can honestly say people in the other towns on this site have alot more Respect for themselves & the towns they live in. You people just show how you put your own Town Down by Posting all the Garbage you Post, And you make yourself look so STUPID to all the Surrounding Towns. Get a LIFE All You HIDEOUS HARRISOIANS!!! STOP SHOWING YOUR STUPIDITY!!! STAND UP FOR YOUR TOWN.....STOP PUTTING YOURSELVES DOWN. :rolleyes:

I have never seen anything like this in my life. All everyone does is Bash one another in the Town of Harrison,you people are so HIDEOUS & make nothing but Fools of Yourselves.I have gone to other towns on this site and haven't seen half the Garbage on those other Towns like in Harrison.I can honestly say people in the other towns on this site have alot more Respect for themselves & the towns they live in. You people just show how you put your own Town Down by Posting all the Garbage you Post, And you make yourself look so STUPID to all the Surrounding Towns. Get a LIFE All You HIDEOUS HARRISOIANS!!! STOP SHOWING YOUR STUPIDITY!!! STAND UP FOR YOUR TOWN.....STOP PUTTING YOURSELVES DOWN.
when you have $h!t leadership, you have $h!t results.

when you have a leader with no pride, you have a town with no pride.

when you have a leader who doesn't own property, you have high property taxes.

when you have a leader who sells him-self to developers 1st, you have 2nd class citizens.

when you have a leader corrupt, you have new employees getting better salary (no loyalty, no seniority, he'll just use you & threaten you)

when you have a leader name McDonough, you might just have a half ass plummer, that couldn't run his own businees, how can he run Harrison??

Guest 2smart4u
when you have $h!t leadership, you have $h!t results.

when you have a leader with no pride, you have a town with no pride.

when you have a leader who doesn't own property, you have high property taxes.

when you have a leader who sells him-self to developers 1st, you have 2nd class citizens.

when you have a leader corrupt, you have new employees getting better salary (no loyalty, no seniority, he'll just use you & threaten you)

when you have a leader name McDonough, you might just have a half ass plummer, that couldn't run his own businees, how can he run Harrison??

You should consider switching to de-caf.

What you forgot:

when you have a leader with no kids, you have an education sysytem thats ranked as one of the worst in New Jersey!!!

DON'T BLAME IT ON THE FACT THAT HE HAS NO KIDS [THANK GOD] BLAME

IT ON THE FACT THAT HE HAS NO BRAIN. A CHILDLESS MAN CAN DO GOOD.

A BRAINLESS MAN HAS NO CHANCE. 2006 IS THE TIME FOR A CHANGE.

• 4 months later...
Guest Guest
I have never seen anything like this in my life. All everyone does is Bash one another in the Town of Harrison,you people are so HIDEOUS & make nothing but Fools of Yourselves.I have gone to other towns on this site and haven't seen half the Garbage on those other Towns like in Harrison.I can honestly say people in the other towns on this site have alot more Respect for themselves & the towns they live in. You people just show how you put your own Town Down by Posting all the Garbage you Post, And you make yourself look so STUPID to all the Surrounding Towns. Get a LIFE All You HIDEOUS HARRISOIANS!!! STOP SHOWING YOUR STUPIDITY!!! STAND UP FOR YOUR TOWN.....STOP PUTTING YOURSELVES DOWN. :lol:

To the starter of this topic,you have hit the nail right on the head. This is so true,I was reading some of these old topics and really needed to let you know, that is all that goes on in this town.It really is sad when people seem to put the town they live in down.If everyone came together as one this town would be a nice place to live.I can honestly say if everyone would stay within their own business,it would also be a much nicer place to live.From what I have read on this towns site this is the town of Gossip.

Guest Harrison
To the starter of this topic,you have hit the nail right on the head. This is so true,I was reading some of these old topics and really needed to let you know, that is all that goes on in this town.It really is sad when people seem to put the town they live in down.If everyone came together as one this town would be a nice place to live.I can honestly say if everyone would stay within their own business,it would also be a much nicer place to live.From what I have read on this towns site this is the town of Gossip.

People are frustrated by the intimidation and the corruption in Harrison. There is so much this administration could do but doesnt becuse of corruption that is why folks are saying bad things. The Mayor and his sidekick are willing to bond for 40 million for someone who just turned around and sold the rights for millions what did harrison get. Nothing. The Walmart is coming to Harrison ave. Edison got 1 million as a host fee. Kearny and Harrison (its closer to Harrison Than it is to uptown Kearny business. we got nothing. this town is going down hill because of corruption. we must stop this. let's distribute flyers, lets attend meetings and speak out, thank you kotw for letting us get our views out

People are frustrated by the intimidation and the corruption in Harrison.  There is so much this administration could do but doesnt becuse of corruption that is why folks are saying bad things.  The Mayor and his sidekick are willing to bond for 40 million for someone who just turned around and sold the rights for millions what did harrison get. Nothing.  The Walmart is coming to Harrison ave.  Edison got 1 million as a host fee. Kearny and Harrison (its closer to Harrison Than it is to uptown Kearny business.  we got nothing.  this town is going down hill because of corruption.  we must stop this. let's distribute flyers, lets attend meetings and speak out, thank you kotw for letting us get our views out

Save your time on the Flyers and speaking out it is obvious you can talk and protest till you are blue in the face they are doing what they want anyway, what you can do is not show up or not vote them back in come election time, the other thing is don't attend any functions at the stadium. Don't support them in anyway, shape or form.

Guest Guest
People are frustrated by the intimidation and the corruption in Harrison.  There is so much this administration could do but doesnt becuse of corruption that is why folks are saying bad things.  The Mayor and his sidekick are willing to bond for 40 million for someone who just turned around and sold the rights for millions what did harrison get. Nothing.  The Walmart is coming to Harrison ave.  Edison got 1 million as a host fee. Kearny and Harrison (its closer to Harrison Than it is to uptown Kearny business.  we got nothing.  this town is going down hill because of corruption.  we must stop this. let's distribute flyers, lets attend meetings and speak out, thank you kotw for letting us get our views out

you want money for a wal mart in kearny, what else do you people want. doesn't the state give you enough. you should have a feed/clothe/house/hire harrison campaign. gimme gimme gimme is that all you people think about. your not mad at the corruption, your mad that your not included. The redevelopment should include some therapists and doctors for all you crazy people. B)

Archived