Bruce Springsteen

Guest Max Weinberger

With all the proceeds going to the billionaire owners of the MetroStars and 0% to the Town of Harrison. I compare it to East Newark's Mayor Smith's quote in the Kearny Journal where he said he stopped taking 100 dollar bills for his $80 wedding fee because people would ask for change ($20) and the 100 dollar bill would be counterfeit and he would be out $20. Harrison residents get to pay for extra police officers and fire fighters and get nothing in return. Mayor McDonough and Peter Higgins are very poor negotiators or they were bought off.

With all the proceeds going to the billionaire owners of the MetroStars and 0% to the Town of Harrison.  I compare it to East Newark's Mayor Smith's quote in the Kearny Journal where he said he stopped taking 100 dollar bills for his $80 wedding fee because people would ask for change ($20) and the 100 dollar bill would be counterfeit and he would be out $20.  Harrison residents get to pay for extra police officers and fire fighters and get nothing in return.  Mayor McDonough and Peter Higgins are very poor negotiators or they were bought off.

SMITH POCKETED ALL THE PROCEEDS,AND GOT STUCK WITH FAKE $100 BILLS GIVE ME A BREAK. DID HE REPORT IT TO THE TREASURY DEPT. :lol::(

Archived