ELECTIONS

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

Mr. Harrison (who's gone underground) and I want to urge all Harrison voters to vote for Forrester this election day. If we're ever going to see State spending go down and get a break in our taxes, Forrester will do it.

If you want more of the same; highest taxes in the nation and the most corruption cases in the nation, vote for Corzine.

Listen to Corzine's own wife, "don't trust him".

Mr. Harrison (who's gone underground) and I want to urge all Harrison voters to vote for Forrester this election day. If we're ever going to see State spending go down and get a break in our taxes, Forrester will do it.

If you want  more of the same; highest taxes in the nation and the most corruption cases in the nation, vote for Corzine.

I don't know who you are ,but you're all over this site .Get a life .....get out of the house.Read a book ...go watch a game...you are one sad dude

If you want  more of the same; highest taxes in the nation and the most corruption cases in the nation, vote for Corzine.

Firstly, 2smart4u, I thought of you when I went to the polls today and voted for Jon Corzine, our state's next governor. Forrester has truly brought the Bush/Rove style of attack to our state with the numerous negative ads that did not need to be brought out so early.

Secondly, Corzine's EX-wife said those statements to the New York Times, where the Forrester campaign took them and made them into a campaign ad. Of course his ex-wife would be bitter and say statements like that. How many ex-wives and ex-husbands speak good about their exspouses? Not many.

So think of that while we watch Jon Corzine make his victory speech tonight. :lol:

Guest 2smart4u
Firstly, 2smart4u, I thought of you when I went to the polls today and voted for Jon Corzine, our state's next governor.  Forrester has truly brought the Bush/Rove style of attack to our state with the numerous negative ads that did not need to be brought out so early.

Secondly, Corzine's EX-wife said those statements to the New York Times, where the Forrester campaign took them and made them into a campaign ad.  Of course his ex-wife would be bitter and say statements like that.  How many ex-wives and ex-husbands speak good about their exspouses? Not many.

So think of that while we watch Jon Corzine make his victory speech tonight.  :lol:

Should Corzine win, and he probably will, then the losers are all of us. NJ will continue to lead the nation in property taxes and Fat Cat Corzine will take care of all the other Fat Cats. Everyone else will pay the piper. See how right I was over the next 4 years.

Should Corzine win, and he probably will, then the losers are all of us. NJ will continue to lead the nation in property taxes and  Fat Cat Corzine will take care of all the other Fat Cats. Everyone else will pay the piper. See how right I was over the next 4 years.

Seriously, this guy is right, how the F**K is everyone so f***in stupid to vote for corzine, i dont give a shit if hes bangin other chicks than his wife, but hes still a F**K cronyass mothaf***a, who prolly s**ks the glass **** to the maximum!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Archived