Santos puts sewage resident on HOLD

Guest Ms. K. DeRay

Guest Ms. K. DeRay

The Mayor signed a legal agreement March 28, 2005 to connect homes by June 3, 2005. Why is the Mayor avoiding this home that gets 2 to 3 feet of sewage? We are tired of hearing your excuses .

The Mayor signed a legal agreement March 28, 2005 to connect homes by June 3, 2005. Why is the Mayor avoiding this home that gets 2 to 3 feet of sewage? We are tired of hearingĀ  your excuses .

:ph34r: hey ms DERAY i called abc tv news yesterday and in formed them of this problem! lets see what he says to them! the fact that someone from fla called them got there att! this will finish off santos and his lies but realist will try to spinnnnn all this to help santos! just watch and see> :P

Guest Ms. K. DeRay
:D hey ms DERAY i called abc tv news yesterday and in formed them of this problem! lets see what he says to them! the fact that someone from fla called them got there att! this will finish off santos and his lies but realist will try to spinnnnn all this to help santos! just watch and see> :P

Thank you for being concerned and making that call. Someone would be a fool to spin this issue.

The Mayor signed a legal agreement March 28, 2005 to connect homes by June 3, 2005. Why is the Mayor avoiding this home that gets 2 to 3 feet of sewage? We are tired of hearingĀ  your excuses .

How can Santos get away with doing this?

Guest Ms. K. DeRay
How can Santos get away with doing this?

I spoke to the engineers office yesterday and they stated a release was sent to the Town of Kearny.How long have they been sitting on this ?? This is not fair to make Mrs. Kennedy and her family wait so long. If we had a caring and concerned Mayor this sewage problem would have been fixed years ago. Mayor if you are reading this YOU HAVE NO MORE EXCUSES.

I spoke to the engineers office yesterday and they stated a release was sent to the Town of Kearny.How long have they been sitting on this ?? This is not fair to make Mrs. Kennedy and her family wait so long. If we had a caring and concerned Mayor this sewage problem would have been fixed years ago. Mayor if you are reading this YOU HAVE NO MORE EXCUSES.

:lol: ms deray please tell mr& mrs kennedy i am calling cbs to day we will see what goes now! :(

:rolleyes: that is he can't SPINNNNNNNNN THIS :rolleyes:

I like to hear about realist keeping his nose out of things. Looks like Mrs. Kennedy and Miss DeRay put realist in his place by telling the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You both put up a tough battle keep fighting for what is right!!!!!

Guest Ms. K. DeRay

I like to hear about realist keeping his nose out of things. Looks like Mrs. Kennedy and Miss DeRay put realist in his place by telling the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You both put up a tough battle keep fighting for what is right!!!!!

[/quote You are right all we did was tell the truth. Its sad that we had to fight so long and Mrs. Kennedy is STILL NOT CONNECTED. And lets not forget about the mold and bacteria that is her home. Mr. Mangin was outraged that we were living with high levels of mold and bacteria. He wrote letters and made the calls to State and federal officials requesting help.Letters Santos REFUSED to write. Our familys health is a major concern and only Mr. Mangin helped us. Thats the leader Kearny residents need!

Guest Someone who cares
Calling CBS or another network sounds like a great idea. Has it been tried already?

We must support the Kearny who have this problem. I will send info to Help me HOWARD. I have been following this issue and Mrs K

• 3 weeks later...
Calling CBS or another network sounds like a great idea. Has it been tried already?

Just saw something on news 4 about sewage in the basement and people's houses getting flooded out , didnt say where it was ,just a quick clip about it , could this be the story we're all waiting for to get these people help ? check out the channel 4 news tomorrow between 5-6 p.m hopefully this is the story.

Archived