Halloween Parade

Guest Guest_Observer_*

Guest Guest_Observer_*
B) I went to the Halloween Parade and was disappointed. Mayor Santos and Councilwoman Sherry were missing. Where were they? I guess the Mayor does not care anymore since he has no opposition.

B) I went to the Halloween Parade and was disappointed.  Mayor Santos and Councilwoman Sherry were missing.  Where were they? I guess the Mayor does not care anymore since he has no opposition.

There is nothing sinister with the absence of Mayor Santos and Councilwoman Sherry from the Halloween parade.

It had to do with County Politics. Al Cifelli is running for Freeholder again.

Despite what some may think. The Mayor and Councilwoman cannot be in two places at once. County Politics had to come first.

I'm not for Santos but it was the right thing to do. The parade was good and pretty well attended. HOORAY! for Kearny!

B) I went to the Halloween Parade and was disappointed.  Mayor Santos and Councilwoman Sherry were missing.  Where were they? I guess the Mayor does not care anymore since he has no opposition.

SUN 12 NOON MEETING OF HUDSON COUNTY DEMOCRATCS TO DISCUSS CORZINE STARTEGY AND HOW TO GOTV. THATS WHERE HE IS.

Be happy u had a parade , what about the poor kids in Harrison that haven't a parade in years ?

Santos and Sherry should have been at the parade and then gone to the meeting in their costumes. The Mayor should have dressed as a puppet and Sherry could have held his strings.

Guest BossHogg
There  is nothing sinister with the absence of Mayor Santos and Councilwoman Sherry from the Halloween parade.

It had to do with County Politics. Al Cifelli is running for Freeholder again.

Despite what some may think. The Mayor and Councilwoman cannot be in two places at once. County Politics had to come first.

I'm not for Santos but it was the right thing to do. The parade was good and pretty well attended. HOORAY! for Kearny!

County politics has too come first!!!!!!!!! Bullshit---we're the assholes that elected him in the first place!!! He should be in town kissing his constituants' ass . What a dirtbag!!!!

Guest Guest 99
Santos and Sherry should have been at the parade and then gone to the meeting in their costumes.  The Mayor should have dressed as a puppet and Sherry could have held his strings.

So now we're saying Big Al is not the puppetmaster, but Councilwoman Sherry is!?? Shame on you. You haven't been listening to Silent Bert Majority. :ph34r:

So now we're saying Big Al is not the puppetmaster, but Councilwoman Sherry is!?? Shame on you. You haven't been listening to Silent Bert Majority. :D

I like that idea. She would be a good puppetmaster. I think the entire council should be women. No two ways about it their good with budgets. They would clip coupons and really save some serious bucks. Just keep them away from shoe sales. byby

Archived