SAY NO TO EAST NEWARKS COORUPTION

Guest Guest

HAS ANYONE ASKED WHY EAST NEWARK NO LONGER HAS ANYONE WORKING IN THERE COURT? OH! I FORGOT IF YOU DO THEY WON'T TELL YOU THE TRUTH,THIS IDEA OF JOINING THE COURT WITH ANOTHER TOWN IT'S JUST ANOTHER COVER UP.

Why not go all the way and get rid of their Police Department? Harrison or Kearny could take over and the citizens of EN would get impoved police protection. B)

Why not go all the way and get rid of their Police Department? Harrison or Kearny could take over and the citizens of EN would get impoved police protection. :ph34r:

that's what i say,they should start with the ex-deputy court clerk's husband remove him from council than get rid of the mayor and last but not least the police department,if anyone drives down president street there is an officer that parks there and his dinner breaks are about a good hour if not more so that's what these residents have patroling the streets.

do you know what the problem is, in east newark the majority are hispanics,brasilians and portuguese and alot of these people don't speak english therefore the one's that do are probably related to the chief of police or they work at p.v with the mayor so what ever goes on in that town it's kept behind closed doors, my motto is you can't be corrupted all your life and you definatly don't gamble with peoples lives,because one day they'll be coming for you and that's what's happening to east newark the end is close

that's what i say,they should start with the ex-deputy court clerk's husband remove him from council than get rid of the mayor and last but not least the police department,if anyone drives down president street there is an officer that parks there and his dinner breaks are about a good hour if not more so that's what these residents have patroling the streets.

do you know what the problem is, in east newark the majority are hispanics,brasilians and portuguese and alot of these people don't speak english therefore the one's that do are probably related to the chief of police or they work at p.v with the mayor so what ever goes on in that town it's keptĀ  behind closed doors, my motto is you can't be corrupted all your life and you definatly don't gamble with peoples lives,because one day they'll be coming for you and that's what's happening to east newark the end is close

Another Harrison High graduate.

Indeed, Fife and Comprelli are quite proud.

Why not go all the way and get rid of their Police Department? Harrison or Kearny could take over and the citizens of EN would get impoved police protection. :lol:

THIS IS THE WORST EXCUSE FOR A POLICE DEPT,THEY ARE NOT QUALIFIED AND SHOULDN'T CARRY WEAPONS

Archived