The CatMan and Doran…Perfect Together

Guest Guest

Guest Town Resident
Italy shakes hands with Ireland.

Ronnie and Jimmy- they’ve been quiet recently.

What are they up to?

November 2006?

Your guess is as good as mine.

I know that Harrison's made some "poor choices" in the past, but the catman ?? Don't make me laugh.

I know that Harrison's made some "poor choices" in the past, but the catman ?? Don't make me laugh.

Oh, no buddy, you don't understand.

Doran will be Mayor while the Cat Man ****** *** ******* ** *** ******.

Josephine will be proud of them both.

Oh, no buddy, you don't understand.

Doran will be Mayor while the Cat Man ****** *** ******* ** *** ******.

Josephine will be proud of them both.

Lets see---what has Jimmy accomplished since he became Councilman. Joined the organization---screwed up the PD-----made a lot of money through Harrison Realty----voted for the Metro Stars Stadium---all to enrich himself,not the people Harrison. :angry: McDoough will wipe him off the map if he runs for Mayor. I wonder who the Catman will back? :lol::lol::lol:

Guest Untouchable
Lets see---what has Jimmy accomplished since he became Councilman. Joined the organization---screwed up the PD-----made a lot of money through Harrison Realty----voted for the Metro Stars Stadium---all to enrich himself,not the people Harrison. :rolleyes: McDoough will wipe him off the map if he runs for Mayor. I wonder who the Catman will back? :rolleyes:  ;)  B)

The Catman is laying odds 3 to 1 that Ray beats the happy councilman. Any Takers? :lol:

The Catman is laying odds 3 to 1 that Ray beats the happy councilman. Any Takers? :rolleyes:

I don’t think even McDonough would take a piece of that action. He still remembers what Doran did to his Lord and Master, Peter.

Running against Doran is like running against Clinton. There’s no contest.

Archived