Doug Forrester

Guest Guest_Voter_*

Guest 2smart4u
Time to get new blood in office.

Mr. Harrison and I want to urge all Harrison residents to vote for Forrester. It's time we did something about the corruption and the highest taxes in the United States. We need to send a message to the "tax and spend" democrats that we're pissed off and we're not going to take it any more.

Mr. Harrison and I want to urge all Harrison residents to vote for Forrester. It's time we did something about the corruption and the highest taxes in the United States. We need to send a message to the "tax and spend" democrats that we're pissed off and we're not going to take it any more.

How dare you use my name in that post.

What I would like everyone to do though is to go to each candidate's website and learn about them before you go and vote:

www.corzineforgovernor.com

www.doug.com

What I would like everyone to do though is to go to each candidate's website and learn about them before you go and vote:

www.doug.com

Sunday's Star Ledger endorses Doug Forrester for Governor. If Corzine gets in, taxes will go through the roof. What does he care for the averag taxpayer when he spends so much on his campaign and 500,000 for a piece of whiskers from a woman who is in charge of the biggest union in the state. He really has poor judgement. B)

Guest 2smart4u

www.doug.com

I don't think anyone needs to go to a website to know NJ is corrupt, on a local level and on the state level. We also don't need a website to tell us we pay the highest taxes in the nation.

If that alone doesn't convince everyone it's time to throw the democrats out, then we deserve whatever we get.

Archived