HARRISON HIGH SCHOOL

Guest GUEST

YOU WOULD THINK BY NOW THAT THEY WOULD HAVE THE LUNCH ROOM UP AND RUNNING AND WE WERE TOLD THAT OUR STUDENTS SHOULD BE ABLE TO SWIPE THERE LUNCH CARD BUT GUESS AGAIN THEY CANNOT GET THIS UP AND RUNNING.YET THEY BRING OTHER PEOPLE IN FROM OTHER SCHOOLS AND DO MORE THAN ONE JOB. WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT WERE IN THIS LUNCH PUSHING THEM RIGHT OUT THE DOOR.INSTEAD OF PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE LIGHTS SHINING IN THERE HOUSES AND THE PEOPLE THAT SIT ON THESE BENCHES WHERE WERE ALL OF YOU TAXPAYERS NOW THAT THE SCHOOL IS HERE?IT TOOK THEM 3 YEARS TO BUILD NOW YOU ARE COMPLAINING KIND OF LATE. THE BENCHES ARE FOR PEOPLE TO SIT ON AND TO HAVE OUTSIDE CONCERTS IF YOU DO NOT WOULD TO BE AROUND MOVE THE HELL OUT OF TOWN .THIS SCHOOL IS HERE TO STAY.THE MAIN ENTRANCE IS COMING DOWN TO FRANKLIN AND HAMILTON COME JANUARY THAT WILL BE ANOTHER ONE OF THERE PROBLEM.MOVE NOW.

The lunch su*ks even worse in the older schools .

All the swill is served room temperature .

Some kids have to eat in less than ten minutes in lower grades .

HEALTH INSPECTORS SHOULD BE SENT IN.

Guest Pershing Rifles
YOU WOULD THINK BY NOW THAT THEY WOULD HAVE THE LUNCH ROOM  UP AND RUNNING AND WE WERE TOLD THAT OUR STUDENTS SHOULD BE ABLE TO SWIPE THERE LUNCH CARD BUT GUESS AGAIN THEY CANNOT GET THIS UP AND RUNNING.YET THEY BRING OTHER PEOPLE IN FROM OTHER SCHOOLS AND DO MORE THAN ONE JOB. WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT WERE IN THIS LUNCH PUSHING THEM RIGHT OUT THE DOOR.INSTEAD OF PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE LIGHTS SHINING IN THERE HOUSES AND THE PEOPLE THAT SIT ON THESE BENCHES  WHERE WERE ALL OF YOU TAXPAYERS NOW THAT THE SCHOOL IS HERE?IT TOOK THEM 3 YEARS TO BUILD NOW YOU ARE COMPLAINING KIND OF LATE. THE BENCHES ARE FOR PEOPLE TO SIT ON AND TO HAVE OUTSIDE CONCERTS IF YOU DO NOT WOULD TO BE AROUND MOVE THE HELL OUT OF TOWN .THIS SCHOOL IS HERE TO STAY.THE MAIN  ENTRANCE IS COMING DOWN TO FRANKLIN AND HAMILTON COME JANUARY THAT WILL BE ANOTHER ONE OF THERE PROBLEM.MOVE NOW.

Are there literacy problems in Harrison at all levels!

YOU WOULD THINK BY NOW THAT THEY WOULD HAVE THE LUNCH ROOM  UP AND RUNNING AND WE WERE TOLD THAT OUR STUDENTS SHOULD BE ABLE TO SWIPE THERE LUNCH CARD BUT GUESS AGAIN THEY CANNOT GET THIS UP AND RUNNING.YET THEY BRING OTHER PEOPLE IN FROM OTHER SCHOOLS AND DO MORE THAN ONE JOB. WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT WERE IN THIS LUNCH PUSHING THEM RIGHT OUT THE DOOR.INSTEAD OF PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE LIGHTS SHINING IN THERE HOUSES AND THE PEOPLE THAT SIT ON THESE BENCHES  WHERE WERE ALL OF YOU TAXPAYERS NOW THAT THE SCHOOL IS HERE?IT TOOK THEM 3 YEARS TO BUILD NOW YOU ARE COMPLAINING KIND OF LATE. THE BENCHES ARE FOR PEOPLE TO SIT ON AND TO HAVE OUTSIDE CONCERTS IF YOU DO NOT WOULD TO BE AROUND MOVE THE HELL OUT OF TOWN .THIS SCHOOL IS HERE TO STAY.THE MAIN  ENTRANCE IS COMING DOWN TO FRANKLIN AND HAMILTON COME JANUARY THAT WILL BE ANOTHER ONE OF THERE PROBLEM.MOVE NOW.

I'll bet you graduated from Harrison High.

And your point is?????

I don't know where you have been! The benches are no more, the trees are no more. Everything surrounding the High School including all the side walks are ripped up! So far everything has been ripped up except the school itself.

I KNOW THAT THE BENCHES ARE GONE.BUT THEY WILL BE BACK AND THESE PEOPLE WANT FENCES TO BLOCK PEOPLE FROM SITTING THERE I WILL SIT THERE AND SEE IF THEY SAYANYTHING TO ME.THIS SCHOOL WAS BEING BUILT OR 3 YEARS AND NO ONE HAD A PROBLEM. NOW THE LIGHTS SHINE IN THERE HOUSE AND THE THEY WANT FENCES TO BLOCK PEOPLE FROM SITTING OUT. AND AS I SAID BEFORE THE MAIN ENTRANCE TO THIS SCHOOL IS GOING TO BE FRANKLIN AVE AND HAMILTON STREET COME JAN 08. THE KIDS WILL BE THE NEXT PROBLEM.MOVE IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Parent

The proble isthat they pulled this new company in, didn't give anyone training until the day of opening, oh and the service is going to get worse because they are getting rid of higher paid workers to be replaed with lower paid workers. Lets be serious, we know they don't make much to begin with. I bet the ones on the BOE have larger salaries this year.

Whats wrong with going home  or to a store

like they did for the last eighty years.

Maybe you should  take the beer bottle out OF  your brown bag.!!!!

they are not allowed to go home for lunch. so if they don't like the lunch made available I suggested to bring a brown bag and that's all I suggested. So get a grip and don't be so gutter. Beer in brown bag?? How ghetto. I have more class then that, I can afford to go to a cocktail lounge and drink.

sorry charlie - children should be in school, not wandering around the town.

hahahahahahahhahahaha....... muhah hah hah! syke! <_<

WHAT IS A SWILL???

check your

funk and wagnalls

swill [swil]

agriculture feed for hogs, a watery feed typically containing kitchen waste or food by products

I SUGGEST YOU VISIT YOUR CHILDS SCHOOL AND OBSERVE LUNCHTIME ITS QUITE A EXPERIENCE!!

MAKE A APPOINTMENT.

ALL THESE PARENTS THAT HAVE CHILDREN THAT EAT IN THESE LUNCH ROOM SHOULD DEMAND A MEETING WITH THIS LUNCH ROOM COMPANY THAT IS SERVING THESE LUNCHES TO THESE KIDS.BUT GUESS WHAT WHERE ARE THE PARENTS AT ANY MEETING THE SCHOOL EVER HAS NO WONDER THEY HAVE PROBLEMS PARENTS OPEN YOU EYES.WHEN MY CHILDREN WERE IN THIS SCHOOL I WAS THERE ALL THE TIME. A HANDFUL OF PARENTS EVER COME TO ANYTHING THIS DOES NOT SUPRISE ME. PARENTS YOU HAVE TO GET INVOLVED.

I don't know where you have been!  The benches are no more, the trees are no more.  Everything surrounding the High School including all the side walks are ripped up!  So far everything has been ripped up except the school itself.

DONT YOU MEAN RIPPED OFF

ALL THESE PARENTS THAT HAVE CHILDREN THAT EAT IN THESE LUNCH ROOM SHOULD DEMAND A MEETING WITH THIS LUNCH ROOM COMPANY THAT IS SERVING THESE LUNCHES TO THESE KIDS.BUT GUESS WHAT WHERE ARE THE PARENTS AT ANY MEETING THE SCHOOL EVER HAS NO WONDER THEY HAVE PROBLEMS PARENTS OPEN YOU EYES.WHEN  MY CHILDREN WERE IN THIS SCHOOL I WAS THERE ALL THE TIME. A HANDFUL OF PARENTS EVER COME TO ANYTHING THIS DOES NOT  SUPRISE ME. PARENTS  YOU HAVE TO GET INVOLVED.

68247[/snapback]

when in the next PTA meeting and where ? let's not talk about the problen. DO SOMETHING (PUT DATE ON CHL.35,MAKE FLYERS ,ETC.)

Guest Julia Child

Harrison High School “Lunch Menu”

The Mayor: Lot’s of Baloney eventually to be grilled served on PITA

The Yes Man a.k.a. The Council Plate: Various Cold Cuts, Chunks of Lobster and a Fruit

The Tanski: Any sandwich served on Toast cut in Quarters

The Housing Authority: “A Garden Delight” A Mix of Greens with Nepotism Dressing

The Town Meeting Burger: Sorry it’s a Secret Recipe

The Planning Board: Whatever You Want Just Take It!

The Redevelopment Board: Same as The Planning Board except with Deeper Pockets

The Zoning Board: Mostly Chicken

The Board of Education: Not Really for Kids

The Kickback: More Greens Take out Only Served in a “Brown Paper Bag”

Guest sick of crybabies

the :lol:

Harrison High School “Lunch Menu”

The Mayor: Lot’s of Baloney eventually to be grilled served on PITA

The Yes Man a.k.a. The Council Plate: Various Cold Cuts, Chunks of Lobster and a Fruit

The Tanski: Any sandwich served on Toast cut in Quarters

The Housing Authority: “A Garden Delight” A Mix of Greens with Nepotism Dressing

The Town Meeting Burger: Sorry it’s a Secret Recipe

The Planning Board: Whatever You Want Just Take It!

The Redevelopment Board: Same as The Planning Board except with Deeper Pockets

The Zoning Board: Mostly Chicken

The Board of Education: Not Really for Kids

The Kickback: More Greens Take out Only Served in a “Brown Paper Bag”

68316[/snapback]

sounds like you have been eating some of those TOPPS BURGERS LOL :lol:

68160[/snapback]

ARE THEY ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE SCHOOL DURING LUCH PERIOD TO EAT OUT OR ARE THEY GIVEN AN HOUR FOR LUCNCH IN ORDER TO HAVE THE TIME TO GO HOME TO EAT?

68160[/snapback]

ARE THEY ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE SCHOOL DURING LUCH PERIOD TO EAT OUT OR ARE THEY GIVEN AN HOUR FOR LUCNCH IN ORDER TO HAVE THE TIME TO GO HOME TO EAT?