Santos in big trouble

Guest Hudson County guy

Guest Hudson County guy

vote forrester and write in MANGIN FOR MAYOR.

check out politicsandpayoffs.com

October 26, 2005

What The Corzine Camp Said…..

According to inside sources, the brain trust of the Jon Corzine for Governor camp has assigned vote total goals for each of the Hudson County municipalities, and a few of Hudson’s local leaders are fuming, although not publicly. The Corzine brain trust has allocated the following votes for Corzine they insist each municipality must produce in order for Corzine to win. The numbers are as follows:

BAYONNE 11,500

EAST NEWARK 275

GUTTENBERG 1,600

HARRISON 2,000

HOBOKEN 8,500

JERSEY CITY 36,000

KEARNY 5,400

NORTH BERGEN 12,000

SECAUCUS 3,400

UNION CITY 11,500

WEEHAWKEN 2,500

WEST NEW YORK 6,400

That’s a total of 101,075 votes county-wide for Corzine and it’s no wonder there’s plenty of silent bitching going on. The demographics of Hudson County have changed considerably over the past ten years. It is no longer the “Democratic” county it once was. On top of it, the Democratic Organization has been in shambles for years with in-fighting that has left irreparable scars in some places. It has no money to speak of and money is the name of the game in getting out the vote. Corzine has sadly neglected, to date, solidifying his Democratic base. On top of it all, even if they manage to win, the Corzine people have run one of the worst campaigns in recent history. This campaign has turned out to be one in which people have no great love for either candidate. That could lead to absenteeism on Election Day, which is another reason the prescribed totals are unrealistic. So…..

What the Corzine Camp Meant….

We screwed up this election and now we want Hudson County to bail us out.

Guest StudiesandObservations

Instead of focusing on the issues, Both Corzine and Forrester are too busy slamming each other in their ads. Just anothe example of how partizan politics will eventually be our downfall. I have no love for either Candidate, although i find Corzine MUCH less appealing. All in all id probably vote Libertarian, if they actually stood a chance of winning.

vote forrester and write in MANGIN FOR MAYOR.

check out politicsandpayoffs.com

October 26, 2005 

What The Corzine Camp Said….. 

According to inside sources, the brain trust of the Jon Corzine for Governor camp has assigned vote total goals for each of the Hudson County municipalities, and a few of Hudson’s local leaders are fuming, although not publicly. The Corzine brain trust has allocated the following votes for Corzine they insist each municipality must produce in order for Corzine to win. The numbers are as follows: 

BAYONNE              11,500

EAST NEWARK          275 

GUTTENBERG          1,600

HARRISON              2,000

HOBOKEN                8,500

JERSEY CITY        36,000

KEARNY                  5,400

NORTH BERGEN    12,000

SECAUCUS              3,400

UNION CITY          11,500

WEEHAWKEN          2,500

WEST NEW YORK    6,400   

That’s a total of 101,075 votes county-wide for Corzine and it’s no wonder there’s plenty of silent bitching going on. The demographics of Hudson County have changed considerably over the past ten years. It is no longer the “Democratic” county it once was. On top of it, the Democratic Organization has been in shambles for years with in-fighting that has left irreparable scars in some places. It has no money to speak of and money is the name of the game in getting out the vote. Corzine has sadly neglected, to date, solidifying his Democratic base. On top of it all, even if they manage to win, the Corzine people have run one of the worst campaigns in recent history. This campaign has turned out to be one in which people have no great love for either candidate. That could lead to absenteeism on Election Day, which is another reason the prescribed totals are unrealistic. So….. 

What the Corzine Camp Meant…. 

We screwed up this election and now we want Hudson County to bail us out.

Wait until the leaders see how Al Sanots can turn in his numbers.

I'm sure that The people who had the sewer problems will turn out for him.

The people in the reserves who were hurt will also no doubt be straining to vote the Santos way.

What about the empolyees who have been played along for how many years.

The day in and day out taxpayer should greatfully vote the Santos way.

I'd say you have lost these people plus their friends and families and those of us who still care!

I hope the County Leaders read this. They should take our leader in for some lessons on now to treat voters!

Freeholder AL tell your county friends that Maor Santos does not know how to treat people, his timing is shit and he can't dance. I'm sure they will not be surprised.

I only hope he is a better clerk than he is mayor. We're paying him for that job.

I'm a Democrat but I will not have my vote serve to make Santos look good.

Sorry Mr. Corzine. I hope you win but I can't vote for you in Kearny.

Guest Corzine Supporter

Hey Guest,

Do you think 99.99% of the voters care about your personal beef with Al Santos? Of course not. You are certainly fixated on your anti-Santos kick. When it's visceral and personal, you become just another one of those wackos that 99% of the public writes off. You know the kind, 1) the defeated candidates, 2) the former and current employees who don't want to work or don't want anyone telling them what to do, and 3) the disgruntled job or promotion seekers.

I know what you'll say next, that you're none of those people. But Guest, no one will buy that. You are definitely in that category. Good luck on coming to terms with your new reality.

Guest Joey  joey
Hey Guest,

Do you think 99.99% of the voters care about your personal beef with Al Santos?  Of course not.  You are certainly fixated on your anti-Santos kick.  When it's visceral and personal, you become just another one of those wackos that 99% of the public writes off.  You know the kind, 1) the defeated candidates, 2) the former and current employees who don't want to work or don't want anyone telling them what to do, and 3) the disgruntled job or promotion seekers.

I know what you'll say next, that you're none of those people.  But Guest, no one will buy that.  You are definitely in that category.  Good luck on coming to terms with your new reality.

JOE, SHOULD'NT YOU BE WORKING AND NOT READING THE RANTS OF WACKO'S? NO ONE LISTENS TO THEM, RIGHT? I GUESS YOU MUST SEE SOMETHING THAT UPSETS YOU ENOUGH TO RESPOND TO A WACKO. lOOK JOE THE MAYOR HAS JOB NOW AND KNOWS HE'S UNBEATABLE. SO HE DOESN'T NEED YOU WASTEING TIME ON THIS BOARD. I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE MAYOR DOESN'T PRACTICE LAW, I WOULD THINK THERE IS MORE MONEY IN THAT. I GUESS IT'S THE HEALTH BENEFITS. AKBAR

Hey Guest,

Do you think 99.99% of the voters care about your personal beef with Al Santos?  Of course not.  You are certainly fixated on your anti-Santos kick.  When it's visceral and personal, you become just another one of those wackos that 99% of the public writes off.  You know the kind, 1) the defeated candidates, 2) the former and current employees who don't want to work or don't want anyone telling them what to do, and 3) the disgruntled job or promotion seekers.

I know what you'll say next, that you're none of those people.  But Guest, no one will buy that.  You are definitely in that category.  Good luck on coming to terms with your new reality.

:lol: 1st you do not speek for all the town and you are trying to spinn the facts" the town is in worse trouble than it ever was ! good people that would spend a lifetime living in town has got fed up with it all and moved away! most to the toms river and bricktown area! that is a fact ! when that happens the whole town suffers! this is a strong tax base leaving only to pay some other town! santos and co is running off the good tax base and small bis with them! just look around you! what do you see then think back 20 or so years then you will see the problems ! and santos did nothing to fix this stuff! town think then vote for the right person! the 1 that will live and yes die in that town " or will the sprit of kearny die???????

:lol: 1st you do not speek for all the town and you are trying to spinn the facts" the town is in worse trouble than it ever was ! good people that would spend a lifetime living in town has got fed up with it all and moved away! most to the toms river and bricktown area! that is a fact ! when that happens the whole town suffers! this is a strong tax base leaving only to pay some other town! santos and co is running off the good tax base and small bis with them! just look around you! what do you see then think back 20 or so years then you will see the problems ! and santos did nothing to fix this stuff!      town think then vote for the right person! the 1 that will live and yes die in that town " or will the sprit of kearny die???????

First of all, if indeed you have relocated to "sunny" Florida, why are you so involved in what's going on in this little town up North? MYOB!

More importantly, your economic theory would only be viable if no one was replacing those who have left Kearny. There are no vacant houses in Kearny. Real estate is sold within days of being put on the market and new residential rateables are going up everywhere in town. When was the last time you walked around in the business districts? Few, if any, offices or storefronts are vacant. In just the last couple of months the business community added two new banks, several new high-end restaurants and Applebee's; with Wal-mart coming soon. The redevelopment plans are attracting some very successful interested parties.

I was here twenty years ago. I liked Kearny then, I love kearny now.

Hey Guest,

Don't forget 4) the sr citizens who cant afford to stay here, 5) the people with waste materials in their basements, 6) the firemen with no contract

First of all, if indeed you have relocated to "sunny" Florida, why are you so involved in what's going on in this little town up North? MYOB! :angry: 1st its my HOME! IN MAY OF 1955 I WAS BORN IN WEST HUDSON! AND MY MOM WAS IN DEC 16 1916 AND IT GOES BACK OVER 100 YEARS BEFORE THAT! MY BLOOD HELPED TO BUILD THAT TOWN! THAT IS WHY!

More importantly, your economic theory would only be viable if no one was replacing those who have left Kearny. There are no vacant houses in Kearny. Real estate is sold within days of being put on the market and new residential rateables are going up everywhere in town. When was the last time you walked around in the business districts? Few, if any, offices or storefronts are vacant. In just the last couple of months the business community added two new banks, several new high-end restaurants and Applebee's; with Wal-mart coming soon. The redevelopment plans are attracting some very successful interested parties. :blink: AND THE MONEY GOES OUT OF TOWN! THE HOME TOWN OWNERS HAVE LEFT! THE NEW ONES LIVE OUT OF KEARNY! MY POINT STANDS ON ITS OWN! NO SPINNNNN

I was here twenty years ago. I liked Kearny then, I love kearny now.YAH SANTOS IS FILLING YOUR POCKET AND YOUR HEAD ! BUT WHEN DID YOU MOVE TO TOWN?WHERE DID YOU COME FROM? DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL IN TOWN LIKE ME?IS HALF OF THE GRAVES IN ARLINGTON CEMETARY YOUR KIN? I DO NOT THINK SO! :huh:    SPINNNNNNNNNNNNN

Guest Bill Campbell
:blink: 1st you do not speek for all the town and you are trying to spinn the facts" the town is in worse trouble than it ever was ! good people that would spend a lifetime living in town has got fed up with it all and moved away! most to the toms river and bricktown area! that is a fact ! when that happens the whole town suffers! this is a strong tax base leaving only to pay some other town! santos and co is running off the good tax base and small bis with them! just look around you! what do you see then think back 20 or so years then you will see the problems ! and santos did nothing to fix this stuff!       town think then vote for the right person! the 1 that will live and yes die in that town " or will the sprit of kearny die???????

Why don't you worry about the trailer park town you live in. Maybe all the toothless rednecks down there will vote for you.

KOTW Note: This post may not have been posted by Bill Campbell (Guest).

Hey Guest,

Guest,

You seem to have hit a nerve here. He is really upset that anyone should have a differing opinion.

My guess is that he is someone,well taken care of by the in crowd od one of them.

Be more gentle these are fragile people.

Why don't you worry about the trailer park town you live in. Maybe all the toothless rednecks down there will vote for you.

KOTW Note:  This post may not have been posted by Bill Campbell (Guest).

I know Bill Campbell and he did not write this. The actual writer appears to have recieved bad news from the county. He's up set.

KOTW Note:  This post may not have been posted by Bill Campbell (Guest).

:angry: 1st i am very old friends with bill and he can call me anytime and talk to me ! useing his name just wrong! it does not a thing to help kearny or anyone!so poster if you are man enough post your note to me with YOUR GRIPE USEING YOUR OWN NAME! BUT YOU WON'T YOUR JUST A FOOL! :blink:

Archived