1 Great Reason to vote for Santos

Guest Lets change it up a little

Guest Lets change it up a little

The Town is waiting till after the election to start crying about the fact that an arbitrator awarded the fire offficers close to 1.7 MILLION DOLLERS. Get out there and vote the current crew out! They spent how much other money fighting the officers for 24 hour shifts and now they have them WASTE WASTE WASTE............The Towns BA lost the same arguement in the City of Clifton and he crossed the river and just spent OUR OWN TAX MONEY fighting it again. If it didnt make me so sick I probably would be laughing!

The Town is waiting till after the election to start crying about the fact that an arbitrator awarded the fire offficers close to 1.7 MILLION DOLLERS.  Get out there and vote the current crew out!  They spent how much other money fighting the officers for 24 hour shifts and now  they have them WASTE WASTE WASTE............The Towns BA lost the same arguement in the City of Clifton and he crossed the river and just spent OUR OWN TAX MONEY fighting it again.  If it didnt make me so sick I probably would be laughing!

The people in Kearny are no longer capable of change.  Now shut up, do what the Realist tells you, and blindly vote for the Santosians.  Why you ask? Because it is your political philosophy.  Now shut up and vote Santos four more ++++. :blink:

Guest Carol Jean Doyle for Mayor

I've been following the discussion here for several weeks. I agree we need change.

Mayor Santos seems to have brought Kearny as far as he can. We need a cahge of leadership. I feel Mrs. Doyle will provide such leadership.

Guest Disgusted Taxpayer!
The Town is waiting till after the election to start crying about the fact that an arbitrator awarded the fire offficers close to 1.7 MILLION DOLLERS.  Get out there and vote the current crew out!  They spent how much other money fighting the officers for 24 hour shifts and now  they have them WASTE WASTE WASTE............The Towns BA lost the same arguement in the City of Clifton and he crossed the river and just spent OUR OWN TAX MONEY fighting it again.  If it didnt make me so sick I probably would be laughing!

You are right. This guy is making money or spending ours refighting issues which have been decided many times over.

Mayor Santos and his council cannot keep funding the BA's personnal fights with taxpayers money.

I pay taxes here and I hate to waste money. This is waste.

Do any of you council people pay attention to settlements in other communities.

The above writer is right . You were fighting a lost cause. The 24 Hr. shift issue is ancient history. It is a given, a standard work period,for firefighters. Why spend money to fight it.

I'd like to hear why we wasted this money from Our BA, Mayor, Council or Fire Chief.

Once again stop wasting our money on decided issues.

Archived