harrison gardens tresspassers

Guest guest

Guest Town Watchdog
I sit back and laugh at a chump like you who is a worthless bum and sponges off of the system.  Get a job!

Come on Jimmy, he has a very responsible position. He cleans tables on the second shift at McDonalds.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, Big Brother is watching,if you are doing something you shouldn.t it is only a matter of time.  On another note, your response sounds like you may be a kid.

a kid with a low cost apt to throw parties and a town position.

move out most of these tenants were there longer than you were alive if you are even alive.trespassers do not belong in housing move out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

move out most of these tenants were there longer than you were alive if you are even alive.trespassers do not belong in housing move out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

excuse you, my family holds positions at the paradise we call town hall.(among other influent groups in town. i beg your pardon, deal with that sister see you at my desk position. :huh::unsure::blink::):)

excuse you, my family holds positions at the paradise we call town hall.(among other influent groups in town. i beg your pardon, deal with that sister see you at my desk position. :blink:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :blink:

I don't think that HUD cares where you or anyone else works. The US Attorney General has gone after top governement staffers making over $100,00 per yr. so 'anybody' (not only you), in the Gardens can end up being 'investigated.' So don't get paranoid and think that you are the only one because you have a town job or connections; one-third of the Gardens can claim some type of town-hall/local organizations connection through relatives or friends.

excuse you, my family holds positions at the paradise we call town hall.(among other influent groups in town. i beg your pardon, deal with that sister see you at my desk position. :)  :lol:  :o  :o  :o

Are you 'complaing' or 'bragging'?

PS. You must know the 'other' writer 'personally' since you referred to her in the 'female' venacular "sister'.

I'm a "brother'.

• 2 months later...
Guest PURPOSE

What the hell is the purpose of this List? You call the police when there is one on the grounds and what do they do? They come down give the kid a ride around the corner and call into the station and say GOA!!! That is really sickening. This entire place is sickening anymore they should shit can the lease cause it doesn't mean JACK CRAP and as usual the people that do the right thing are the ones that suffer. Filthy halls, whack jobs who terrorize the place, criminals and to top it off an RSO.

Makes me really want to raise my child here.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

Finally put this person on the list, which should have been done along time ago,and they need to put alot more on the list like this person. Then all the Druggies would be gone and it would be a nicer place to live. If you should see this person around pick up the phone and call. Because I know for sure if I see Him around the Gardens I will call. He DOESN'T BELONG THERE!!!!

Guest Guest

Finally put this person on the DEFIANT TRESPASS LIST,It should have been done along time ago.Now the rest of the Druggies need to be put on it, and it would be a nicer place to live.So, if anyone should see him they need to call the police,because he DOSEN'T BELONG THERE!! Because I know if I see him I will call and I will give my Name and I will BE PROUD TO DO IT!!! I have NOTHING TO HIDE. Because he is nothing but a LOW LIFE PIECE OF GARBAGE!!!! And He KNOWS DAMN WELL HE IS ON IT NOW BECAUSE MOMMMY TOLD HIM SO.

Guest Guest

also mike there's another girl back living with her mother and all her kids. She lost her apartment. I wonder why. Now we have to deal with all her crap again. Please look into this mike. ** is the girls initials.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest
Finally put this person on the DEFIANT TRESPASS LIST,It should have been done along time ago.Now the rest of the Druggies need to be put on it, and it would be a nicer place to live.So, if anyone should see him they need to call the police,because he DOSEN'T BELONG THERE!! Because I know if I see him I will call and I will give my Name and I will BE PROUD TO DO IT!!! I have NOTHING TO HIDE. Because he is nothing but a LOW LIFE PIECE OF GARBAGE!!!! And He KNOWS DAMN WELL HE IS ON IT NOW BECAUSE MOMMMY TOLD HIM SO.

He did not need mommy to tell him. the reason it took so long is because he had to be personally serve with the papers before they can put his name on it. And do you think he cares, not, is doing well in his d business.

Guest Guest
He did not need mommy to tell him. the reason it took so long is because he had to be personally serve with the papers before they can put his name on it. And do you think he cares, not, is doing well in his d business.

And that business won't last much longer. Because we all know the law is onto his shit and he thinks everyone is stupid but guess what we are smarter than he thinks.His business is coming to an end real soon. Because he will be the one crying for QUARTERS!!!! To make his Calls!!!! :angry:

Guest guest

What does "NOT, IS GOING WELL IN HIS D BUSINESS" mean???

Is it a success or a failure?

Guest Guest_resident_*

NOT JUST HIM IF YOU SEE ANYONE OF THEM ON THE LIST JUST CALL THE POLICE DEPARTMENT THERE ARE QUITE A FEW THAT STILL VISIT AROUND THE HARRISON GARDENS SO LETS NOT JUST START OUT WITH HIM ALL OF THEM CANNOT BE ON THE HOUSING GROUNDS.ENFORCE IT YOU ALL SEE THEM WE CALL WHEN WE SEE THEM.

Guest guest
also mike there's another girl back living with her mother and all her kids. She lost her apartment. I wonder why. Now we have to deal with all her crap again. Please look into this mike. ** is the girls initials.

Do you really think Mike reads this garbage? How about CALL THE OFFICE!!

Guest Guest
NOT JUST HIM IF YOU SEE ANYONE OF THEM ON THE LIST JUST CALL THE POLICE DEPARTMENT THERE ARE QUITE A FEW THAT STILL VISIT AROUND THE HARRISON GARDENS SO LETS NOT JUST START OUT WITH HIM ALL OF THEM CANNOT BE ON THE HOUSING GROUNDS.ENFORCE IT YOU ALL SEE THEM WE CALL WHEN WE SEE THEM.

:o Just listen to all of you! A bunch of bored and lonely people. You have nothing better to do than peep out your windows and watch everybody's life because all of yours are so sad. Are you really that bored?? If so CLEAN YOUR HALLS!!! :lol::lol: Thats all you people B**ch about. :( BOO HOO my halls are dirty, there are too many kids, this person does not belong here!!! Get a life. Leave that girl alone you keep picking on. Whoever you are I hope you leave there soon. That place will only bring you down. I wish you the best. As for the rest of you :P

Guest Guest

we are on here talking about what goes on,just like are. I guessed your pretty bored too. Get a life like you tell everyone else.

Guest guest
What about the ***** clan??????  isn't mother living in daughters apt in KC, while daughter is living with dear old dad on ******* ave....  whos' name is on that lease??? and don't they both work for the town....??????? Come on,  What the hell is going on in this town...  better get on the ball Mike, make a difference.  give housing to people who really need it, not those who abuse it.

why don't u mind you're business, the ***** clan never bothered anyone they are good people, they always keep to themselves, both mother and daughter are good people, u just need something to talk about, they both work and support their families and don't cause problems, i've known them for over 40 years, people who live in glass houses should'nt throw stones, so mind you're own business and get a life!!!!!!!!!

Guest guest
:o Just listen to all of you!  A bunch of bored and lonely people.  You have nothing better to do than peep out your windows and watch everybody's life because all of yours are so sad.  Are you really that bored??  If so CLEAN YOUR HALLS!!!  :D  :lol:  Thats all you people B**ch about.  :(  BOO HOO my halls are dirty, there are too many kids, this person does not belong here!!!  Get a life.  Leave that girl alone you keep picking on.  Whoever you are I hope you leave there soon.  That place will only bring you down.  I wish you the best. As for the rest of you :P

Ahhh posting at 3:30 in the afternoon I take it you don't work? not bored or lonely at all infact life is so full I have no time to clean the hall, even though I seem to be the only one that does it, yeah there are sometimes to many kids here, too many kids that are not residents and our kids get pushed out while they destroy our play area, can't call the police takes too long for them to get here afterall it is just the projects they can't be bothered and if you are not paying rent here then yeah you don't belong, too many straglers coming in and out of here, and there is a person who should not be allowed to step foot on this property but.... it happens. Watch your kids!

Archived