harrison gardens tresspassers

Guest guest

Guest ???????

You shouldn't talk about people, untill you know all the facts. And I only have one toddler not 2. And I will be talking about this with the ex-councilwomen. What my boyfriend can't visit. He lives in Newark. I can't have guest, so if I can't you can't.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
could not agree with you more they need to clean up the harrison gardens and the k/c they have people live with people  when the head of househould move out months ago and everyone is living in this apt except the head of household .this party house and flop house how did they renew there lease anyone know?

What about the ***** clan?????? isn't mother living in daughters apt in KC, while daughter is living with dear old dad on ******* ave.... whos' name is on that lease??? and don't they both work for the town....??????? Come on, What the hell is going on in this town... better get on the ball Mike, make a difference. give housing to people who really need it, not those who abuse it.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

when does he ever stay in newark. C'mon get real. And you are pregnant with his child. Are you saying you raise the kids while he's at his house in newark. Tell us another one.

You shouldn't talk about people, untill you know all the facts.  And I only have one toddler not 2.  And I will be talking about this with the ex-councilwomen.  What my boyfriend can't visit.  He lives in Newark.  I can't have guest, so if I can't you can't.

Fact: Your boyfriend lives in Newark, that's the problem with you. Why not hook up with someone that's got a future?!?!?!?

THIS IS THE SECOND FAMILY IN THE K/C THAT THE HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD HAS MOVED OUT HOW ARE THEY ALLOWED TO DO THIS?JUST MOVE AND LET SOMEONE ELSE MOVE IN.HOW ARE THEY REWEWING THERE LEASE THAT IS WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHEN THEY KNOW LONGER LIVE HERE I GUESS IT IS TRUE IT IS WHO BLOW THAN WHO WHO YOU KNOW.ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING IS GOING ON CMON MIKE RODGERS CLEAN HOUSE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes they should care. How do you move out and just let someone else take over your apt. Let's see my relative needs an apartment so I think I'll move out and let her have it.

HOW ARE THEY RENEWING THERE LEASE THAT IS WHAT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND.THE WHOLE FAMILY MOVES OUT AND SOMEONE ELSE STAYS IN THIS APT TO KEEP THIS APT.THE OTHER FAMILY MOVED TO TOMS RIVER SINCE WHEN DID THIS COMING UP HARRISON.GET THESE OTHER PEOPLE OUT OF THE APT AND EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE.THE HEAD OF HOUSESOLD NO LONGER LIVES HERE HARRISON AND TOMS RIVER ARE TWO SEPARATE TOWNS.

Guest ??????????

Not everyone in Newark is bad, my boyfriend has a future for your information. And as you notices he gose to work everyday. And why do you care who I'm with. I guess in your life there is nothing interesting, that's why your all in mine.

I agree that all drug addict should be taken out of the Gardens. Because I'm a loving, caring mother that cares. Also the seniors that have 3 bedrooms should be moved into a 1 or 2 bedrooms. There are familys that need that space. :P

TRYING GOING ON THE WAITING LIST FOR AN APARTMENT.INSTEAD OF MOVING INTO SOMEONE ELSE THAT IS NO LONGER LIVING THERE I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THE PEOPLE THE HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD MOVED OUT AND SOMEONE JUST TOOK OVER THERE APT.DID HARRISON HOUSING OK. THIS OR DID THE MAYOR O.K. THE ONE WITH THE COUNCILMAN WIFE OR WERE WE NOT SUPPOSE TO KNOW.THIS TOWN WILL NEVER CHANGE ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING GOES.HOW ARE THEY RENEWING THE LEASE ?MIKE RODGERS SHOULD BE CLEANING OUT NOT BRINGING IN EVERYONE FOR THESE APARTMENTS.CHECK WHO LIVES AND WHO MOVED OUT IN THE LAST YEAR CHECK EACH AND EVERY APARTMENT.

I agree that some five room apts shouldn't have 1 or 2 people in them without family. Regardless how long they lived there. There are too many families that really are struggling with the outside rent. I know I was before I got in the gardens.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest unknown

Why do you people even have a website to talk about the GARDENS? Do you people even have anything to do except to worry about others and the president of the tenants committee, come on. This is not the White House. Please and Mr. Rodgers trespassing list, come on. Get a life. People need to chill and have fun before you all die in that horrible place. Who wants to die worried about the Gardens? I dont. Just chill out and learn to live with each other cause nobody aint going no where. Stop the phony meetings and stop getting in people's bussiness. Just live life cause you never know when it may end. PEACE

Guest unknown

Look i know who you are, and you know what your life is very bad and boring. Also i am that single girl who is not a drug addict, i dont have a cell phone to tell the people the cops are coming, and i dont have people that pay me rent.Also i do have visitors is that i problem i have friends and you dont. STOP HARRASSING ME OR I WILL TAKE YOU TO COURT. Stop talking about me and ****** and worry about your family. I like rap music but its never loud after 10 pm. Please leave me alone. This has been going on for years. Please i beg u to stop you are making me crazy. God bless you all.

I would like to know why there are so few blacks living in the gardens. Everyone should have an equal chance to get in there.

For the same reason there are so few blacks anywhere in harrison..

GROW UP, you know the answer to that

'

Mike, the live-in, unregistered  boyfriends and boarders problem is still going on in the area of the main drive-way. over the clotheslines, especially during the week-end,  from 10 pm til 5 am.  People are always banging on the door of the single  girl  who should not be 'officially' living in four  rooms, although 'unofficailly' all of the boaders pay her the rent money instead of to the Housing Authority.  The ex-councilwoman's grandaaughter with two toddlers (the oldest no longer there), still has an ''un-registered' non-rent paying boyfriend and a boarder who  comes every night after 11 pm  and one goes out to work between 5-6 AM. Thw town hall employee also has a big, husky non-regeistered, non-rent paying boyfriend  who whistles very loud, 'every' time he is coming up the steps so she would know it is him coming.  All these boyfriends and unregistered 'boarders' have 'keys' to the apartments. 

Now, when my small social security check  goes up a 'few' dollars and Medicare takes their yearly increase out of it which is usually more than half,  the Housing Authority 'always' makes sure they take 30%.  So I am extremely p1$$<d that that practically every apartment  (except for 2 senior  citizen apartment) is getting away with paying a 'pittance' of rent while their incomes from their men who 'make a lot more money that 1 female clerk, 1 p/t  female low-wage earner and 1 non-employed young ,single, childless tenant, are paying 1/3rd of the rent I am paying,  while my reported income is less than half of all their un-reported come.

Mike, either put the boyfriends and boarders on the lease or get them out, and GET RID OF THE DRUG-ADDICTS!  When the cops come due to loud rap music,  they hide in the bedroom, climb ot the window (if available) or don't answer the door or say they are visiiting.  They see the patrol cars come up the drive-way and warn each other on their cell-phones. I have breathing difficulties, and the 'heavy' drugs penetrte thru my door even with the bottom opening stuffed with a rug or towells.  If I ever need an oxygen tank, the bulding will explode.

Middle-class seniors in town are 'afraid' to move in the HG when they hear about the drug-infested apartments and end up moving  out of town.  :):rolleyes:

Very good post, to the point without all the regular bashing and gossiping.

I hope these problems are solved soon. Seems to me all these "boyfriends" and babies daddys are the root of alot of the problems there...

Harrison has no strictly senior housing, this to me is disgusting. These are the people who have lived, worked and most importantly VOTED all their lives in harrison.

Instead of parking lots and 800 more 2 and 3 family homes, build these elderly people a decent place to live.

Very good post, to the point without all the regular bashing and gossiping.

I hope these problems are solved soon. Seems to me all these "boyfriends" and babies daddys are the root of alot of the problems there...

Harrison has no strictly senior housing, this to me is disgusting. These are the people who have lived, worked and most importantly VOTED all their lives in harrison.

Instead of parking lots and 800 more 2 and 3 family homes, build these elderly people a decent place to live.

MAKE YOU LIASONS WORK FOR THEIR MONEY! CALL UP THE MAYOR'S OFFICE 973-268-2444 LEAVE MESSAGES OR CALL THE STATE 609882-2000

GET THESE PEOPLE OUT OF OFFICE AND OUT OF YOUR ENTITLED HOUSING

SOUNDS LIKE THESE LIASONS CATER TOO CORRUPTION INSTEAD OF ELIMATING IT.

Look i know who you are, and you know what your life is very bad and boring. Also i am that single girl who is not a drug addict, i dont have  a cell phone to tell the people the cops are coming, and i dont have people that pay me rent.Also i do have visitors is that i problem i have friends and you dont. STOP HARRASSING ME OR I WILL TAKE YOU TO COURT. Stop talking about me and ****** and worry about your family.  I like rap music but its never loud after 10 pm.  Please leave me alone.  This has been going on for years. Please i beg u to stop you are making me crazy.  God bless you all.

WHY THE HEARTBREAKING PLEA, B/C NEXT OF KIN WORKS FOR THE TOWN, DOES SHE HAVE YOU COVERED? :ph34r::D:P:P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Ex-Trespasser
:P Guest what people that have no life and wants to know my business?I'm ur new neighbor.I'm on the lease now so u can keep me out of ur paragraphs and let me be happy with my family.Don't worry I'll be out of the gradens soon cause I have a future and I was born and raised in newark u old farts.Now i could laugh in ur faces HaHaHaHaHaHaHa :lol: .Thank u Mike Rodgers don't woory I'm not a trouble maker I mind my own business and I have a lot of ambition so soon u'll have and open apt.HaHaHaHaHa

GOOD ONE DOWN AND HOW MANY MORE TO GO THAT IS RIGHT GO BACK TO NEWARK WHERE YOU BELONG.HARRISON WILL NOT TOLERATE YOU OR GARBAGE ONE GONE IS LESS TROUBLE AT THAT.MIKE RODGERS IS CLEANING OUT THE GARDENS AND HE IS STARTING WITH YOU.

Guest the ex-trespasser

:ph34r: Your going to waste ur time watchin me,but it doesn't matter to me I will keep living my wonderful life and u will die hatin me.If ur so Brave why don't u talk to me in person u know who I I'm and I know who u are I see u almost everyday but I don'waste my time I got better things to do i got my whole life a head of me u well probarly have a couple years to kick the bucket thats why ur a borin old lady that probaly ur own kids don't even stand u and thats why ur so angry :angry:

HaHaHaHa don't u like when I laugh HaHaHaHA B) there is nothing u can do now but see me go in and out the gardens cause its my new temporary home.So enjoy watchin me while I'm there. :rolleyes: LOVE UR LOVIN NEIGHBOR THAT LOVES ALL U GUYS IN HERE XOXOXO :P P.S. UM I don't know if u understand but I'M ON THE LEASE SO I WILL BE THERE FOR A WHILE ANY QUESTIONS GO FIND OUT FOR URSELF THE END ;)

:ph34r: Your going to waste ur time watchin me,but it doesn't matter to me I will keep living my wonderful life and u will die hatin me.If ur so Brave why don't u talk to me in person u know who I I'm and I know who u are I see u almost everyday but I don'waste my time I got better things to do i got my whole life a head of me u well probarly have a couple years to kick the bucket thats why ur a borin old lady that probaly ur own kids don't even stand u and thats why ur so angry :angry:

HaHaHaHa don't u like when I laugh HaHaHaHA B) there is nothing u can do now but see me go in and out the gardens cause its my new temporary home.So enjoy watchin me while I'm there. :rolleyes:        LOVE UR LOVIN NEIGHBOR THAT LOVES ALL U GUYS IN HERE XOXOXO :P                                                                                                                                    P.S.  UM I don't know if u understand but I'M ON THE LEASE SO I WILL BE THERE FOR A WHILE ANY QUESTIONS GO FIND OUT FOR URSELF                  THE END ;)

My God, what is the last grade you actually completed? You can't even structure 1 good sentence together. I dont know you, nor do I really care. I can see by the tone of the letter, you are pretty much bullying this old woman. Kids like you wouldnt have lasted 5 minutes down the gardens when I was growing up. I am not that old either to tell you to your face. Do us all a favor, go back and get that diploma If you didnt?? They have adult High School in Harrison. Its at night, so you should have no problems getting there after work.... DO you work??

:rolleyes: Well my life is none of ur business just seat back and watch me live.Theres nothing u could do about it. If u want sue me :angry: .What do u get off doin this.I'll tell u what I get off HaHaHaHaHaHAHA lots of laughs.

MOVE OUT AND THEN YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY MORE PROBLEMS GO BACK TO NWEWARK WHERE YOU CAME FROM.AND STOP HARASSING THESE ELDERLY TENANTS THEY HAVE LIVING LONGER THAN YOU ARE ALIVE.THAT IS IF YOU ARE ALIVE.MOVE ON OUT.TO THE EASTSIDE.

B) Well my life is none of ur business just seat back and watch me live.Theres nothing u could do about it. If u want sue me B) .What do u get off doin this.I'll tell u what I get off HaHaHaHaHaHAHA lots of laughs.

Well, Big Brother is watching,if you are doing something you shouldn.t it is only a matter of time. On another note, your response sounds like you may be a kid.

Archived