WHAT IS THE BIG SECRET

Guest curious

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH TANSKI?

WHY IS NO ONE TALKING

The big secret will come out soon enough, are the local POLITICIANS ready???? Poor guy is taking the heat for everyone else. Not saying he didn't know what he was getting involved in, but he went down when a bunch of others should have been right along side him. I agree, if you are that interested call the FBI office in Newark

Guest Blue Tide

What are you talking about? As far as I know, he sold his house in Harrison after he retired and now lives in Bayville. He also is working as a heavy equipment operator. He just got fed up after the Catman was given authority that he didn't deserve.

Billy Tanski is a stand up guy.

YOUR RIGHT, bILLY IS A STAND-UP GUY, BUT RC IS A ***** MAN. RC GAVE THE MAYOR AN OFFER HE COULDN'T REFUSE. GIVE ME A JOB AND ALL IS FORGIVEN. FORGET ABOUT IT. :blink:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Town Resident
What are you talking about? As far as I know, he sold his house in Harrison after he retired and now lives in Bayville. He also is working as a heavy equipment operator. He just got fed up after the Catman was given authority that he didn't deserve.

Catman ?? Is that one of the political appointees of which have no educational background or professional experience ??

I can handle to truth about the Catman but enquiring minds want to know about BT. What's the dirty little secret. I guess you are friends with him and you only want to air Cats dirty laundry and take the attention away from BT

Guest Town Resident
I can handle to truth about the Catman but enquiring minds want to know about BT.  What's the dirty little secret.  I guess you are friends with him and you only want to air Cats dirty laundry and take the attention away from BT

Yeah, lets air Cats dirty laundry !!

Archived