HOW TO BECOME A SCHOOL BD MEMBER

Guest BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA

Here is a FACT that we will stress, emphasize and publish for the April 2006 Kearny Board of Education Election. LEGAL REQUIREMENT NUMBER FOUR... "NOT hold office as Mayor or MEMBER of the MUNICIPAL GOVERNING BODY".....SOURCE: THE NJSB(NEW JERSEY SCHOOL BOARDS ASSOCIATION) MARY TORRES is the President of the Kearny Board of Education and Assistant to Mayor Santos, of the Municipal Governing Body. Somehow her two Positions in the Town FEEL as a BIG CONFLICT of interest . In any event, she has been on the Kearny Board Of Education for 21 years and it is Definitely time for her to GO!!!!!!!!!!!!Vote Mary Torres OUT OF THE BOARD OF ED this April 2006.

Here is a FACT that we will stress, emphasize and publish for the April 2006 Kearny Board of Education Election. LEGAL REQUIREMENT NUMBER FOUR... "NOT hold office as Mayor or MEMBER of the MUNICIPAL GOVERNING BODY".....SOURCE: THE NJSB(NEW JERSEY SCHOOL BOARDS ASSOCIATION) MARY TORRES is the President of the Kearny Board of Education and Assistant to Mayor Santos, of the Municipal Governing Body. Somehow her two Positions in the Town FEEL as a BIG CONFLICT of interest . In any event, she has been on the Kearny Board Of Education for 21 years and it is Definitely time for her to GO!!!!!!!!!!!!Vote Mary Torres OUT OF THE BOARD OF ED this April 2006.

Mary Torres is neither the mayor nor a member of the municipal governing body, and so the conflict is......?

Thank you for disproving your own agrument, Bert. It saves everyone else from having to do it.

Mary Torres is neither the mayor nor a member of the municipal governing body, and so the conflict is......?

Thank you for disproving your own agrument, Bert. It saves everyone else from having to do it.

Wrong again "realist"!!! Mary Torres, because she works as Assistant to both the Mayor and the municipal governing body creates the possibility of opening up doors to unsrupulous and BAD practices.For example, if Kearny, hypothetically, was about to receive 2 Million Dollars in Abbott Rim money for the Kearny Public Schools from the State of NJ, the Kearny Board of Education, under the influence of President Torres, could concievably use that money as a NEGOTIABLE ITEM to benefit the Mayor, Mary Torres' boss.The fact that Mary Torres, is a member of the Kearny Board of Education for 21 years and the current president, means that at any time the schools, where the biggest tax dollars exist, may be used as a bargaining chip to be of service to the Mayor and his Agenda and NOT to the students and/or tax payers of Kearny. Furthermore, it is my opinion that Mary Torres is the "LINK" for Mayor Santos to CONTROL both the Municipal Governing Body and the Kearny Board of Education. Is it a co-incident that an enormous amount of Tax dollars was spent on the purchasing and installation of the electronic palm scanners in all the Kearny Public Schools and then NEVER used???The idea for the palm scanners came after it's use in town hall by the Mayor and Mary Torres.THAT ALONE IS EVIDENCE OF UNSCRUPULOUS PRACTICES!!!!Somebody in Town hall said, what a USELESS , COSTLY DEVISE FOR THE TAX PAYERS OF KEARNY!!! LETS IMPLEMENT IT IN THE SCHOOLS WHERE THE COST TO THE TAX PAYERS WILL MULTIPLY BY A THOUSAND FOLD AND THEN NEVER USE IT AT ALL!!! Whose idea was it, Mary Torres', Mayor Santos' or both???HISTORY IN KEARNY HAS TAUGHT US THAT MARY TORRES WORKS TOO CLOSE TO THE MAYOR, TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT.Vote Mary Torres out of the Kearny Board of Education, this April, 2006...

Guest THE SILENT MAJORITY

MARYTORRES!! 21 YEARS ON THE KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATION!!! 21 TAX INCREASES!!!! IN TO LONG!! TIME IS NOW FOR HER TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest THE SILENT MAJORITY

Dave Stevenson is alive and attempting to reclaim his seat on the Board of Education. He was seen at the Board Office this past week. He must be out of work again???? Daiz vs Stevenson II Go get him Bert!!!!

Time for change in the BOE. The same people get re-elected and nothing is being done to improve the education in the public schools. Being a student for more than 10 years, nothing has changed for the benefit, but everything has decreased and is worse NOW! It is time for change in the BOE and The Town of Kearny council and mayor. I DO NOT AGREE WITH MR. DIAZ SINCE HE WAS MY PRINCIPAL OF WASHINGTION AND I DISLIKED HIM FOR NUMEROUS EVENTS LIKE THE OPTIMISTIC ORTORICAL CONTEST when he was principal AND THE MUSIC CLASSES which he threw chairs because he was mad when he was the music teacher.

Dave Stevenson is alive and attempting to reclaim his seat on the Board of Education. He was seen at the Board Office this past week. He must be out of work again????      Daiz vs Stevenson II    Go get him Bert!!!!

I HOPE HE DOES RUN AGAIN...GO AHEAD...MAKE MY DAY!!!!!!!

Yes but more importantly Dave Stevenson LOST.

No!!!!!!!!!!!

While I agree that it was a good thing that Stevenson lost, it was so much more important that you lost it is incalculable. This fact is proven more and more as you post on KOTW.

No!!!!!!!!!!!

While I agree that it was a good thing that Stevenson lost, it was so much more important that you lost it is incalculable.  This fact is proven more and more as you post on KOTW.

Good for you, but it is only fair to inform you that I have every intention to RUN for the Kearny Board of Education this April 2006. This time I am certain I will win a seat on the BOE and I would appreciate you and your entire family to VOTE for me.I thank you in advance for your support and cooperation. Yours Truly, Bert Diaz.

Good for you, but it is only fair to inform you that I have every intention to RUN for the Kearny Board of Education this April 2006. This time I am certain I will win a seat on the BOE and I would appreciate you and your entire family to VOTE for me.I thank you in advance for your support and cooperation. Yours Truly, Bert Diaz.

I guess you have a reading comprehension deficiency. I said that it was important that you lost. Why would I now vote for you? I would vote for the guys that sleep on the new benches on Kearny Ave. before voting for you.

I guess you have a reading comprehension deficiency.  I said that it was important that you lost.  Why would I now vote for you?  I would vote for the guys that sleep on the new benches on Kearny Ave. before voting for you.

Thank you so much once again!!! I ALSO WOULD greatly appreciate if you would take off from work the day of the Board of Education election in April 2006, and make phone calls on my behalf.Furthermore, I will glady accept campaign donations from you and everyone in your family.As soon as I setup my PO box address I will submit it to you and everyone in your family via KOTW so you and your family know where to mail the checks or money order.Please remind your family NOT to send cash. Make checks or money orders payable to THE COMMITTEE TO ELECT BERT DIAZ TO THE KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATION, CAMPAIGN APRIL 2006 Thank you so much for your ongoing support. Yours Truly, Bert Diaz, Public School Principal.

Thank you so much once again!!! I ALSO WOULD greatly appreciate if you would take off from work the day of  the Board of Education election in April 2006, and make phone calls on my behalf.Furthermore, I will glady accept campaign donations from you and everyone in your family.As soon as I setup my  PO box address I will submit it to you  and everyone in your family via KOTW so you and your family  know where to mail the checks or money order.Please remind your  family NOT to send cash. Make checks or money orders payable to THE COMMITTEE TO ELECT BERT DIAZ TO THE KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATION, CAMPAIGN APRIL 2006 Thank you so much for your ongoing support. Yours Truly,  Bert Diaz, Public School Principal.

Keep going you fool.

These are THE BRUTAL FACTS WE MUST ALL FACE... MARY TORRES HAS BEEN ON THE KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATION FOR 21 YEARS!!! WAY TOO LONG!!! SHE IS ALSO THE PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO A VERY BAD MAYOR WHO HAS LITERALLY BANK RUPT THE TOWN OF KEARNY FOR HIS OWN PERSONAL AGENDA AND POLITICAL ADVANCEMENT!!! MARY TORRES' UNBELIEVABLY CLOSE ASSOCIATION WITH MAYOR SANTOS, IN MY OPNION, CAN LEAD TO A GREAT DEAL OF PUBLIC CORRUPTION AND UNSCRUPULOUS GOVERMENTAL PRACTICES, BOTH IN TOWN HALL AND IN THE KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATION !!!VOTE HER OUT THIS APRIL 2006 DURING THE KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATION ELECTION!!! PLEASE REPEAT AND CHANT THIS MANTRA...2006... MARY TORRES WE WILL FIX!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived