This is the starting line up

Guest Johny Harrison

Guest Johny Harrison

The current Mayor and Councilmen are:

*** Mayor Raymond J. McDonough***gotta go, and take Pete too

First Ward:

***Councilman O. John DiSalvo *** I thought he was dead, if he's alive he's gotta go

Councilwoman Carol Mandaglio Who's that, Carol who?

Second Ward:

***Councilman Arthur Pettigrew ***Gotta go, how can you help Harrison, Help your-self first

Councilman Victor Villata Sir Drink alot himself

Third Ward:

***Councilman Daniel Kelly ***Have you seen him lately, He's going on his own; lol

Councilman Michael Rodgers Can someone tell me how it's not illegal for him to be councilman & responsible for the towns low income housing.

Fourth Ward:

***Councilman James Doran *** It's a shame he never could stand up for himself or Harrison, GOTTA GO

Councilman Michael Dolaghan Isn't he cute, he does nothing, so he's Gotta go

***These candidates are running in the next election. Make a difference. These people are the POLITICIANS screwing up Harrison VOTE A NEW SLATE, JUNE 2006 They may be fun to hang with, but are destroying our home. HAVING NO STADIUM FOR OUR KIDS IS ALL THEIR FALT!! HOW DO THEY PICK A DEVELOPER OVER OUR KIDS. CORRUPTION Greed came before Harrison

The current Mayor and Councilmen are:

*** Mayor Raymond J. McDonough***gotta go, and take Pete too

First Ward:

***Councilman O. John DiSalvo *** I thought he was dead, if he's alive he's gotta go

Councilwoman Carol Mandaglio Who's that, Carol who?

Second Ward:

***Councilman Arthur Pettigrew ***Gotta go, how can you help Harrison, Help your-self first

Councilman Victor Villata Sir Drink alot himself

Third Ward:

***Councilman Daniel Kelly ***Have you seen him lately, He's going on his own; lol

Councilman Michael Rodgers Can someone tell me how it's not illegal for him to be councilman & responsible for the towns low income housing.

Fourth Ward:

***Councilman James Doran *** It's a shame he never could stand up for himself or Harrison, GOTTA GO

Councilman Michael Dolaghan Isn't he cute, he does nothing, so he's Gotta go

***These candidates are running in the next election.  Make a difference.  These people are the POLITICIANS screwing up Harrison VOTE A NEW SLATE, JUNE 2006 They may be fun to hang with, but are destroying our home.  HAVING NO STADIUM FOR OUR KIDS IS ALL THEIR FALT!! HOW DO THEY PICK A DEVELOPER OVER OUR KIDS. CORRUPTION Greed came before Harrison

Hey, ******.

Would love to know what happened to that printing business of yours, buddy. What were those gross receipts per month? $750? $500? $250?

And you want to be a steward of a multi-million redevelopment in town?

Buddy, go to the back of your clan’s line.

Your hand’s not aged enough for the taking…nor are you wise enough for the giving.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Archived