CROSSING GUARDS

Guest Guest

THE TOWN COMPLAINS THERE IS NOT ENOUGHT MONEY, THEN WHY ARE THE CROSSING GUARD ON THERE CORNERS AT LUNCH TIME WHEN THE KIDS STAY IN FOR LUNCH.  TALK ABOUT THROWING MONEY AWAY.

I knew it wasn't going to be long before the complaining would start. This isn't the only town that has the Crossing Guards come out at lunchtime.All other towns do the same so S**K IT UP. Find something else to do with your time because I can see from the time of your Post You Don't Work!!!!! Because if you did you wouldn't be able to post at 9:21 in the morning!!

THE TOWN COMPLAINS THERE IS NOT ENOUGHT MONEY, THEN WHY ARE THE CROSSING GUARD ON THERE CORNERS AT LUNCH TIME WHEN THE KIDS STAY IN FOR LUNCH.  TALK ABOUT THROWING MONEY AWAY.

Her We Go Pick on the crossing Guards again...Don't You have anything better to do with Your Time.....PLEASE

and all the ones that take off sick like today!!!!!!!!!! waste of money is right.

Her We  Go  Pick on the crossing Guards again...Don't You have anything better to do with Your Time.....PLEASE

with my time???? why don't you get a "real " job..you should be ashamed of yourself...an adult,what "working".2-3hrs a day...YOU LAZY PEICE OF CRAP...I can see someone that is retiered being a guard and having a small job like that...but for someone who just sits back and gets the welfare ect...come on now.....what is it.1-you don't want a real job.2-you are just use to taking hand outs and voting the "correct way"3-that's the way it has all ways been...

I knew it wasn't going to be long before the complaining would start. This isn't the only town that has the Crossing Guards come out at lunchtime.All other towns do the same so S**K IT UP. Find something else to do with your time because I can see from the time of your Post You Don't Work!!!!! Because if you did you wouldn't be able to post at 9:21 in the morning!!

HOW DUMB ARE YOU??? NEVER HEARD OF NIGHT SHIFT OF GRAVEYARD SHIFT.

EXPAND YOUR MIND FOR ONCE. NOT EVERYONE WORKS DAYS AND NOT EVERYONE GETS TO STAND ON THE CORNER AND GOSSIP BECAUSE THERE IS NO ONE THERE TO CROSS.

Her We  Go  Pick on the crossing Guards again...Don't You have anything better to do with Your Time.....PLEASE

just a question , are the guards aloud to direct traffic ? i saw on 4th st the other day a guard telling which cars to turn and hold others up ( when no kids where near the intersection ) . What happens if one of these guards causes an accident and someone gets hurt by listening to these crossing guards directing traffic when really they are there to cross the kids only ? :ninja:

There are four guards in front of the high school.  It has noting to do with Holy Cross.  No one is picking on the guards.  They just stand out in their vests and its an obvious waste of time and money.

listen the crossing guards looks alone would have me running the other direction.

who picks these beauties? the sad part is they rather be boozing it up then watch our kids! are there no standards in this town anymore? Good God and now the chief wants training for these wrecks? bring it down a notch these wrecks barely know how to take care of hygiene issues! :P or is the their boss? :ninja:

go throw on that dollar tree makeup and shut the f*ck up. it's true i rather have cops on the streets then some two bit parasite from the gardens. go lose some weight you tanker!

There are four guards in front of the high school.  It has noting to do with Holy Cross.  No one is picking on the guards.  They just stand out in their vests and its an obvious waste of time and money.

THEN IT IS TIME THAT THE TOWN MANAGEMENT, DO A 'RE-EVALUATION" OF "WHERE' THE GUARDS ARE MOST NEEDED, "HOW MANY' ARE NEEDED AT EACH PARTICULAR LOCATION, Certain corners may only need 1 guard, while others may need 2.

with my time???? why don't you get a "real " job..you should be ashamed of yourself...an adult,what "working".2-3hrs a day...YOU LAZY PEICE OF CRAP...I can see someone that is retiered being a guard and having a small job like that...but for someone who just sits back and gets the welfare ect...come on now.....what is it.1-you don't want a real job.2-you are just use to taking hand outs and voting the "correct way"3-that's the way it has all ways been...

OK LOSER, IAm Not A CRossinguard, So do not assume You know who the person is writing in on this topic......You know what they say when You assume something , ..YOU ASS...2 I have a full time job and not for this god forsacken Town, They are not worh working for no matter what the pay may be......and 3 I do not vote for any of the crooks that are on this town Council They are not worth the vote they are a bunch of Lieing sneaks and Crooks....Do not trust not a one of them, they only hire thiefms and crooks after all look who runs the Street Dept......Time for a Change PEOPLE....

OK LOSER, IAm Not A CRossinguard, So do not assume You know who the person is  writing in on this topic......You  know what they say when You assume something , ..YOU ASS...2 I have a full time job  and not for this god forsacken Town, They are not worh working for no matter what the pay may be......and 3 I do not vote for any of the crooks that are on this town Council    They are not worth the vote  they are a bunch of Lieing sneaks and Crooks....Do not trust not a one of them,  they only hire thiefms and crooks after all look who runs the Street Dept......Time for a Change PEOPLE....

HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT NIGHT SCHOOL? you are a butcher of the english language! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

OK LOSER, IAm Not A CRossinguard, So do not assume You know who the person is  writing in on this topic......You  know what they say when You assume something , ..YOU ASS...2 I have a full time job  and not for this god forsacken Town, They are not worh working for no matter what the pay may be......and 3 I do not vote for any of the crooks that are on this town Council    They are not worth the vote  they are a bunch of Lieing sneaks and Crooks....Do not trust not a one of them,  they only hire thiefms and crooks after all look who runs the Street Dept......Time for a Change PEOPLE....

YOU ARE CORRECT MY FRIEND IT IS TIME OF CHANGE....NOW IS THE TIME

Guest Observant One
just a question , are the guards aloud to direct traffic ? i saw on 4th st the other day a guard telling which cars to turn and hold others up ( when no kids where near the intersection ) . What happens if one of these guards causes an accident and someone gets hurt by listening to these crossing guards directing traffic when really they are there to cross the kids only ?  :lol:

They aren't supposed to direct traffic at all. Their job is to ensure observance of the laws, and impart safety education as they pertain to the PEDESTRIANS (that's the children) who are crossing the streets.

That being said, I have never personally seen Harrison crossing guards do this. Kearny's crossing gaurds are absolutely terrible about exceeding their authority in this way. They cause more traffic problems in their few hours of work a day than would be caused by just removing all the signs and lights that they ignore anyway.

Kudos to the Harrison crossing guards for doing their jobs and not getting "junior g-man" syndrome just because they have uniforms.

Guest trick shot

why dont you complain when an ambulance is called for ? they send a fire truck with the ambulance , and a fire captain with his vehicle also ! what's the

reasoning behind this ? isn't this a waste of manpower, equipment ( firetruck ) ,

and wasted fuel ?

what are you going to do when the kids have a half of day?

why dont you complain when  an ambulance is called for ?  they send a fire truck with the ambulance ,  and a fire captain  with his vehicle also !  what's the

reasoning  behind this ?    isn't this a waste of  manpower, equipment ( firetruck ) ,

and wasted fuel  ?

what are you going to do when the kids have  a half of day?

the truck personnal are all medically certified. stupid point there asswipe!

just a question , are the guards aloud to direct traffic ? i saw on 4th st the other day a guard telling which cars to turn and hold others up ( when no kids where near the intersection ) . What happens if one of these guards causes an accident and someone gets hurt by listening to these crossing guards directing traffic when really they are there to cross the kids only ?  :huh:

you call on the specials, they handle it! lmao