Something to Hide?

Guest Guest

Can anyone tell me what the big secret is about Michael Hinchcliffe seeking a council seat against Michael Dolaghan .

To date, every newspaper article has listed Mr. Wood as an opponent, but no mention of Hinchcliffe has been made. WHY??? It appears to me that once again something underhanded is going on. Possibly the promise of a job?????

Well, 4th warders, our current councilman has not done ANYTHING for us, Hinchy is only out for his own best interest, therefore, JOE WOOD is by far our best candidate.

So on election day think hard, before you make your choice, of who we want to respresent the residents of the 4th ward. I know what my choice is.

Can anyone tell me what the big secret is about Michael Hinchcliffe seeking a council seat against Michael Dolaghan .

To date, every newspaper article has listed Mr. Wood as an opponent, but no mention of Hinchcliffe has been made.  WHY???  It appears to me that once again something underhanded is going on.  Possibly the promise of a job?????

Well,  4th warders, our current councilman has not done ANYTHING for us, Hinchy is only out for his own best interest, therefore, JOE WOOD is by far our best candidate.

So on election day think hard, before you make your choice, of who we want to respresent the residents of the 4th ward.  I know what my choice is.

I really don't think it matters we are screwed no matter what button you push... they all S**K.

Too bad Wood didn't beat Doran with his 200+ votes. Than the Town would have had a chance of coming out in the right direction sooner than later.

Keep up the the heat Wood. You have all my familie's votes. 3 to count on. Everyone, lets band together. Enough is enough.

Guest SORRY!!!!
I really don't think it matters we are screwed no matter what button you push... they all S**K.

I think if You gave Joe Wood a Chance and maybe sat down and had a talk with Him about Your concerns in what is going on in the Town of Harrison You just might realize He is honest and will do His best to make changes....I do not see Him as a Yes Man for McDummmmmmm. Do not go by what anyone tells You, find out for Yourself....He is just as sick and tired of what is going on in this Town as everyone else. He is running for this seat in the Town to hopefully make a change for the better....And if McDUMMMMM and his Dumm ass Yes Men think differently they have another thing coming to them.....Give Him a chance talk to Him I think You will be surprised at just how much He knows ...He may be Young but is No DUMMY like the rest of the Dumm ass-- that run this Town...Lets Face it it is time for a change and if this is a beginning WHY NOT....GOD LUCK JOE WOOD...GIVE THEM A GOOD RUN FOR THEir QUARTERS....I say let's go for the change it is worth the shot...Things in this Town cannot get any worse.....If People are not willing to take a chance things will not change, it will stay the same untill the State comes in and starts investigating ...Why wait until the SHI_ Hits the fan Start Now, Then when the time comes for all these Crooks that are in now We can all sit back and Watch....Because BABY IT IS COMING AND MANY PEOPLE CAN'T WAIT>>>>>>OHHHH YYYEEEAAAAHHHH

I think if You gave Joe Wood a Chance and maybe sat down and had a talk with Him about Your concerns  in what is going on in the Town of Harrison  You just might realize He is honest and will do His best to make changes....I do not see Him as a Yes Man for McDummmmmmm.  Do not go by what anyone tells You, find out for Yourself....He is just as sick and tired of what is going on in this Town as everyone else. He is running  for this seat in the Town to hopefully make a change for the better....And if McDUMMMMM  and his  Dumm ass Yes Men think differently  they have another thing coming to them.....Give Him a chance  talk to Him  I think You will be surprised at just how much He knows ...He may be Young but is No DUMMY like the rest of the Dumm ass-- that run this Town...Lets Face it it is time for a change and if  this is a beginning  WHY NOT....GOD LUCK JOE WOOD...GIVE THEM A GOOD RUN FOR THEir QUARTERS....I say let's go for the change it is worth the shot...Things in this Town cannot get any worse.....If People are not willing to take a chance  things will not change, it will stay the same untill the State comes in and starts investigating ...Why wait until the SHI_ Hits the fan  Start Now,  Then when the time comes for all these Crooks that are in now We can all sit back and Watch....Because BABY IT IS COMING AND MANY PEOPLE CAN'T WAIT>>>>>>OHHHH YYYEEEAAAAHHHH

where are the others no one has approached me but the fire chief? is he kidding,loser! :ninja:

To date, every newspaper article has listed Mr. Wood as an opponent, but no mention of Hinchcliffe has been made.  WHY???  It appears to me that once again something underhanded is going on.  Possibly the promise of a job?????

Well,  4th warders, our current councilman has not done ANYTHING for us, Hinchy is only out for his own best interest, therefore, JOE WOOD is by far our best candidate.

So on election day think hard, before you make your choice, of who we want to respresent the residents of the 4th ward.  I know what my choice is.

Even if Woods, is too young & not the greatest candidate for the job.: At least it'll send a message, that the residents aren't going to put up with a useless representative after he was given 'several' elected terms to 'produce'!

Can always find a 'better' candidate by the 'next' election & vote the 'young' guy out, if he doesn't 'grow' into the job & "produce'!

I think if You gave Joe Wood a Chance and maybe sat down and had a talk with Him about Your concerns  in what is going on in the Town of Harrison  You just might realize He is honest and will do His best to make changes....I do not see Him as a Yes Man for McDummmmmmm.  Do not go by what anyone tells You, find out for Yourself....He is just as sick and tired of what is going on in this Town as everyone else. He is running  for this seat in the Town to hopefully make a change for the better....And if McDUMMMMM  and his  Dumm ass Yes Men think differently  they have another thing coming to them.....Give Him a chance  talk to Him  I think You will be surprised at just how much He knows ...He may be Young but is No DUMMY like the rest of the Dumm ass-- that run this Town...Lets Face it it is time for a change and if  this is a beginning  WHY NOT....GOD LUCK JOE WOOD...GIVE THEM A GOOD RUN FOR THEir QUARTERS....I say let's go for the change it is worth the shot...Things in this Town cannot get any worse.....If People are not willing to take a chance  things will not change, it will stay the same untill the State comes in and starts investigating ...Why wait until the SHI_ Hits the fan  Start Now,  Then when the time comes for all these Crooks that are in now We can all sit back and Watch....Because BABY IT IS COMING AND MANY PEOPLE CAN'T WAIT>>>>>>OHHHH YYYEEEAAAAHHHH

CAN'T DO ANY WORSE BY GIVING THE KID 1 TERM AND THEN PUTTING SOMEONE ELSE 'MORE QUALIFIED' THE NEXt TIME AROUND, IF HE'S NOT UP TO THE JOB. With what's been in for the past 10 or so yrs, ya didn't lose anything; & it'll send a message for all of the useless ones in office, to either "EARN" their position or out they'll go!!!

It seems like this one left everyone wordless...What's the matter People This person speaks the truth...mmmmm

Hinchlife is a secret and he has got a Big secret, please tell Hinclife!!!!!

*** ** *** ******!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.