Halloween Parade

Guest Sorry to see it go

Guest Sorry to see it go

I would love for the town to bring back the annual Halloween Parade - it was a great event for all in town to enjoy.

If they eliminated this because of funds, can someone explain to me how they took away the parade which was mainly for the kids and gae the community the annual Harrison Fest which is mainly for the town drunks.

I say bring back the parade and give the children of our community something to look forward to.

Years ago, the parade was the talk of surrounding towns, now they have nothing and it's a shame

I would love for the town to bring back the annual Halloween Parade - it was a great event for all in town to enjoy.

If they eliminated this because of funds, can someone explain to me how they took away the parade which was mainly for the kids and gae the community the annual Harrison Fest which is mainly for the town drunks.

I say bring back the parade and give the children of our community something to look forward to. 

Years ago, the parade was the talk of surrounding towns, now they have nothing and it's a shame

I AGREE GIVE BACK THE KIDS SOMETHING. THEY WOULD BE ENOUGHT MONEY IF THE TOWN STOPS HIRED PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE THE MAYOR OR RONNIE OWES FAVORS.

Well, just between you and me, I hear the Village throws a spectacular parade on Halloween night!!! It’s not like…I’ve ever been there.

Well, maybe at least once… or twice… or whatever. I mean, who’s counting?

But if you haven’t already seen it, it is quite a promenade with such pageantry!!! Nothing this town could stage would ever measure up!!! Trust me!!!

Perhaps the Town Council could sponsor a trip like that for us. That would be just so fun if not short of fabulous!!! What a family experience for us all!!!

Why, it could even become an annual tradition!!!

It’s only a suggestion…but a suggestion I surely savor.

Amen to that! Bring back the parade!

Guest No to Kids

The Mayor has no kids and it makes him no money. Kids nor pay tax nor vote, so who cares for the kids. Let the drunks gets drunk and jobs and let them vote for McDonough.

Amen

Why not use some of the money for the new stadium to help fund the parade? Oh, no can't do that... if it's for KIDS, it won't put profit in the pockets of town officials.

Well, just between you and me, I hear the Village throws a spectacular parade on Halloween night!!!  It’s not like…I’ve ever been there.

Well, maybe at least once… or twice… or whatever.  I mean, who’s counting?

But if you haven’t already seen it, it is quite a promenade with such pageantry!!! Nothing this town could stage would ever measure up!!! Trust me!!!

Perhaps the Town Council could sponsor a trip like that for us.  That would be just so fun if not short of fabulous!!!  What a family experience for us all!!! 

Thanks Jim for the suggestion.

Well, just between you and me, I hear the Village throws a spectacular parade on Halloween night!!!  It’s not like…I’ve ever been there.

Well, maybe at least once… or twice… or whatever.  I mean, who’s counting?

Perhaps the Town Council could sponsor a trip like that for us.  That would be just so fun if not short of fabulous!!!  What a family experience for us all!!! 

I hope this is sarcasm. The village parade is no place for younger children, which the Harrison parade was all about.

the town would have to spend a ton of money on changing the signs for all the immigrants. would not be a money maker for them. why do you think they cancelled the parade? because harrison is getting the huge migration of all the immigrants. they would probably sue because they cannot understand the street signs and win. America a great country!!!!!

:lol:

how bout we all get together, shut off the streets our dam selves, and have our own little halloween parade for the kids!!!!

YOU MEAN HAVE ANOTHER GARDEN MEETING?

THE FREAKS ALREADY COME OUT AT NIGHT.SOME EVEN DRESS THEMSELVES AS COPS AND WANNA BE DETECTIVES :P

the town would have to spend a ton of money on changing the signs for all the immigrants.  would not be  a money maker for them.  why do you think they cancelled the parade?  because harrison is getting the huge migration of all the immigrants.  they would probably sue because they cannot understand the street signs and win.  America a great country!!!!!

F**K them we were here first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived