parking permits

Guest hunter

Guest hunter

Mayor and Council ,

I know that permits stick in your throats. I for one would welcome them. parking is getting worse. Some people think that our streets are for their commercial use.

A neighbor of mine got a ticket last weekin Harrison due to resident parking only. He then came home to find a harrison car with Harrison parking stickers in front of his house.

This seems like an easy thing to fix. The question is why not fix it.

I'm sure the majority of the townsfolk would love it.

Perhaps you and the council should adopt the NIKE slogan and:

"Just Do It !"

Mayor and Council ,

I know that permits stick in your throats. I for one would welcome them. parking is getting worse. Some people think that our streets are for their commercial use.

A neighbor of mine got a ticket last weekin Harrison due to resident parking only. He then came home to find a harrison car with Harrison parking stickers in front of his house.

This seems like an easy thing to fix. The question is why not fix it.

I'm sure the majority of the townsfolk would love it.

Perhaps you and the council should adopt the NIKE slogan and:

"Just Do It !"

Where can I get my permit. I'm tired of looking for parking and Santos.

Where can I get my permit. I'm tired of looking for parking and Santos.

Kearny should have the same requirements as Harrison, and East Newark. You have people who park on our streets from out of town all hours of the day and night. We , the taxpayers come home from work and if we don't have a driveway, we have to park 3 blocks away. It is getting just out of hand. Do something Mr. Mayor and town council

Archived