Vote Republican

Guest New Man

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And George W. Bush and his crew (especially good ole "Brownie") are more than enough reason to vote Democrat.

BTW: Is there any local Republican Organization left in Kearny?

Bush's administration has been tested like no other in history. I would love to know who you would have liked to have had in office. John F. "I'm a war hero" Kerry? Howard "the good Doctor" Dean? Perhaps Mayor Al "no charisma, let me check with my mother" Santos and his two main puppets "The Panther" and "Curly Top".

How about Curly Top's son for Secretary of Defense or National Security Advisor.

And George W. Bush and his crew (especially good ole "Brownie") are more than enough reason to vote Democrat.

BTW: Is there any local Republican Organization left in Kearny?

Forget about Bush and Brown. Forrester is only 4 points behind Corzine. He'll need every vote Hudson can give.

Al has lost my vote and I would think the people who have the sewer problems agree as will many others in town. ERGO Corzine has lost votes .

Guest from the 60's
Bush's administration has been tested like no other in history.  I would love to know who you would have liked to have had in office.  John F. "I'm a war hero" Kerry? Howard "the good Doctor" Dean?  Perhaps Mayor Al "no charisma, let me check with my mother" Santos and his two main puppets "The Panther" and "Curly Top".

How about Curly Top's son for Secretary of Defense or National Security Advisor.

Give me Ted Kennedy and Clinton. there is a Democratic team which would be hard to beat.

Right on brother! :lol:

I loved watching Ted and his buddies trying to match wits with the new Chief Justice. :lol:

Give me the good old Democrats like Kennedy in his BVDs Bill And Lomonica having non sex in the white house.

All the Polly's no matter what party are the same. They at least were entertaining!

How about....you're absolutely pathetic? I hope you're not raising any kids, 'cause that kind of attitude could come back to haunt you. No family is immune, not even yours.

Yeah it could come back to haunt me. But you know what numbnuts, I won't get my kid a job on the backs of the tax payers.

And failed miserably!!!!!  But it's okay. He thinks "F" stands for fantastic.

Failed? How? You've never had it so good. The economy is moving along nicely, unemployment is down, even your little sh** hole in Kearny has probably increased 30 or 40 percent in value. No administration has funded traditionally Democratic programs more than Bush's. I guess you're going to tell me that this is all the residual of the Clinton Administration.

Oh wait Bush fu**** up with Katrina. That had nothing to do with Nagin and Blanco, right?

You are a sad strange little man. :lol:

Guest Radagast

Failed? How? You've never had it so good. The economy is moving along nicely, unemployment is down, even your little sh** hole in Kearny has probably increased 30 or 40 percent in value. No administration has funded traditionally Democratic programs more than Bush's. I guess you're going to tell me that this is all the residual of the Clinton Administration.

Oh wait Bush fu**** up with Katrina. That had nothing to do with Nagin and Blanco, right?

[/quote/]

Have you checked on the price of gas lately? Oh yeah... everything is just peachy and the economy is moving along nicely..who's economy?. Oh but of course none of that is Bushy Boy's fault but you give him credit for Kearny property values going up? What a guy! They have been going up since around 1996... Gee... who was President then? Yeah, and Bush says everything is going just fine in Iraq too... he should read a newspaper once in while or listen to his own Generals. Bush can't even tell the truth when everyone already can see it...'cept you.

You might want to address the FACT that the poverty rate among all Americans has gone up since BushCo took over. After he's spent so much and cared so much about "Democratic Programs' you'd think things might have gotten better. He only cares about 'his base' ... and that would be rich folks. As much as you worship the guy, he doesn't even care about you.

Said it before... yes, there there were screw ups on the local level with regard to Katrina. However, Bush even admitted and everyone knows that the lack of FEMA response caused the most damage... so lets just cut the crap. Brown had no background for FEMA other than being one of Rove's good old boys.

I don't know Realist, however, sad and strange don't seem to apply... and how do you even know if its a man? ... oh I forgot ... you support Bush Co. ... you know everything.

Guest Radagast
Forget about Bush and Brown. Forrester is only 4 points behind Corzine. He'll need every vote Hudson can give.

Al has lost my vote and I would think the people who have the sewer problems agree as will many others in town. ERGO Corzine has lost votes .

I haven't had much to say about local politics for a long time... mostly because there hasn't been any in Kearny.

This is going to be hard for you to accept but try...

Forrester isn't going to win.

Santos isn't going to lose.

Santos and Corzine will be in office for the next four years.

I know these things are hard for you but remember, I have to suffer through Bush Co for 3 years, 110 days and 18 1/2 hours ... not that I'm counting or anything.

[/quote/]

Have you checked on the price of gas lately? Oh yeah... everything is just peachy and the economy is moving along nicely..who's economy?. Oh but of course none of that is Bushy Boy's fault but you give him credit for Kearny property values going up? What a guy! They have been going up since around 1996... Gee... who was President then? Yeah, and Bush says everything is going just fine in Iraq too... he should read a newspaper once in while or listen to his own Generals. Bush can't even tell the truth when everyone already can see it...'cept you.

You might want to address the FACT that the poverty rate among all Americans has gone up since BushCo took over. After he's spent so much and cared so much about "Democratic Programs' you'd think things might have gotten better. He only cares about 'his base' ... and that would be rich folks. As much as you worship the guy, he doesn't even care about you.

Said it before... yes, there there were screw ups on the local level with regard to Katrina. However, Bush even admitted and everyone knows that the lack of FEMA response caused the most damage... so lets just cut the crap. Brown had no background for FEMA other than being one of Rove's good old boys.

I don't know Realist, however, sad and strange don't seem to apply... and how do you even know if its a man? ... oh I forgot ... you support Bush Co. ... you know everything.

Once again the same stock complaints but no answers. Also, you forgot to use your wingnuts line.

What does 1996 have to do with 2005. Try actually cutting the crap and grasp the fact that this country and the world underwent enormous changes after 9/11. We could all be standing in soup lines. The gas situation is temporary. Maybe you should head to Europe and live with their gas prices that have always been double or triple what our prices are. While you're at it, try buying some clothes or shoes over there, and finding a job to pay for it all. You're so stupid you don't even realize how good you have it.

I hope Corzine does win, you should be able to relate to him. I guess he's not one of the "rich folks".

"who's economy" You've shown your true level of intelligence. D**bA**.

And if you don't think that blindly following Al Santos is both sad and strange then there really is something wrong with you.

Yeah it could come back to haunt me.  But you know what numbnuts, I won't get my kid a job on the backs of the tax payers.

If the job situation was the "gripe" here, then why, oh why, was the rest of the personal stuff brought in, Nonuts? We all know why. If you can't beat 'em fair and square at the polls, there's always family bashing!

If the job situation was the "gripe" here, then why, oh why, was the rest of the personal stuff brought in, Nonuts? We all know why. If you can't beat 'em fair and square at the polls, there's always family bashing!

:lol: why are you for santos? why are you going party lines!? why not just vote for the right person for the job? without smarting off just tell me why! you do not seem to care for the towns good! i am not with a party! so i will only vote for the person who cares for the town i live in! think hard! i will ask 1 time! :lol:

Failed? How? You've never had it so good. The economy is moving along nicely, unemployment is down, even your little sh** hole in Kearny has probably increased 30 or 40 percent in value.  No administration has funded traditionally Democratic programs more than Bush's.  I guess you're going to tell me that this is all the residual of the Clinton Administration.

Oh wait Bush fu**** up with Katrina.  That had nothing to do with Nagin and Blanco, right? 

You bet your tushy I'm giving Clinton credit for any economic afterglow we might be basking in now! Same old story. Dems have to come into office ready to fix an unstable economy left behind by Republicans.

Papa Bush's Administration saw the Great Recession of the late eighties into the early nineties with one of the highest unemployment rates since the Depression and massive government deficits.

It was the Clinton Administration that rescued the economy and set into motion the "longest economic expansion in U.S. history, boasting eight straight years of an unprecedented 4% Gross Domestic Product Growth, a fairer balance of trade through the NAFTA and GATT agreements, passage of the first bi-partisan Deficit Reduction Bill and the first balanced Federal Budget in three decades (1997)" (As cited by economist Mark Gongloff, economic editor for CNN and Money Magazine.)

But lo and behold along comes "Junior" and in November of 2001, the National Bureau of Economic Research chaired by Yale professor Martin Feldstein declares that the U.S. is once again in the midst of a recession. Oops, gee I'm sorry. Too many facts for ya?

None of the responses to Hurricane Katrina was good. The Federal government's was by far the worst and had the most critical consequences. For this Bush must assume responsibility. Think he already admitted this, right?

"Sad, strange, little man"? Two outa four ain't bad! Ah, but which two?

Gee, coming from the Queen of personal attacks that really hurts.

Spin it anyway you like, the Curly Top showed what she's all about, lack of character and questionable judgement.

But then again, since you're such a Clinton fan, I guess those are the qualities you look for in a person.

You bet your tushy I'm giving Clinton credit for any economic afterglow we might be basking in now! Same old story. Dems have to come into office ready to fix an unstable economy left behind by Republicans.

Papa Bush's Administration saw the Great Recession of the late eighties into the early nineties with one of the highest unemployment rates since the Depression and massive government deficits.

It was the Clinton Administration that rescued the economy and set into motion the "longest economic expansion in U.S. history, boasting eight straight years of an unprecedented 4% Gross Domestic Product Growth, a fairer balance of trade through the NAFTA and GATT agreements, passage of the first bi-partisan Deficit Reduction Bill and the first balanced Federal Budget in three decades (1997)"  (As cited by economist Mark Gongloff, economic editor for CNN and Money Magazine.)

But lo and behold along comes "Junior" and in November of 2001, the National Bureau of Economic Research chaired by Yale professor Martin Feldstein declares that the U.S. is once again in the midst of a recession. Oops, gee I'm sorry. Too many facts for ya?

None of the responses to Hurricane Katrina was good. The Federal government's was by far the worst and had the most critical consequences. For this Bush must assume responsibility. Think he already admitted this, right?

"Sad, strange, little man"? Two outa four ain't bad! Ah, but which two?

The only afterglow to bask in from Clinton was when he blew his load on Monica's dress.

Of course you left out the fact that we had a Republican controlled congress and Al Gore re-inventing government and inventing the internet.

Why do you even bother backing up your opinions, we know what you think before you write it...Republican bad, Democrat good. See, you don't need to use all of those words.

As for the two out of four...I'll go with little man...very little.

Guest Radagast
>>Once again the same stock complaints but no answers.  Also, you forgot to use your wingnuts line.<<

Ok... like I said if the shoe fits... wingnut

>>What does 1996 have to do with 2005. <<

The property values started rising at a good clip in Kearny in 1996. They haven't gone down since then. So how is Bushy Boy's wonderful economy the reason for something that started while Clinton was in office?

>>Try actually cutting the crap and grasp the fact that this country and the world underwent enormous changes after 9/11.  We could all be standing in soup lines.  The gas situation is temporary. <<

So Baby Bush is the new Franklin Roosevelt keeping us off soup lines .... what a guy! Oh and who would be making obscene profits off of the gas price rise... oil companies... Bush pals in Texas and Saudi Arabia..

>>Maybe you should head to Europe and live with their gas prices that have always been double or triple what our prices are.  While you're at it, try buying some clothes or shoes over there, and finding a job to pay for it all.  You're so stupid you don't even realize how good you have it.<<

What does Europe have to do with the United States? I'm stupid like most Americans... consumer confidence is the lowest since 1973 (Hmmm... who was President then?) so I guess that makes a whole lot of stupid people who don't know how good they have it.

>>I hope Corzine does win, you should be able to relate to him.  I guess he's not one of the "rich folks". <<

Oh yeah, Corzine has a lot of money .... he's just one of those stupid liberal rich folks who wants to help the poor and middle class instead of just stuffing money in his pockets like Frist and Delay.

>>"who's economy" You've shown your true level of intelligence. D**bA**. <<

Perhaps if you took off your rose colored glasses you might find that your lips are firmly planted on George Bush's hind quarters.

>>And if you don't think that blindly following Al Santos is both sad and strange then there really is something wrong with you.<<

I don't blindly follow anyone and no politician or person is without flaw. Not me, not you and certainly not anyone in or running for office. By the same token, I won't abide the spouting of statements that have no basis in fact.

Very nice! Clinton might have been indiscreet with an intern, but Georgie is screwing the whole country!

Hey Realest, let's face it Clinton was a piece of garbage. Bill did not know that oral sex is sex and what a cigar is used for. Only brain washed Democrat believers can say say he was indiscreet,with a straight face.

Now to Hillary. Next year, you and yours will be saying, Hillary is the smartest woman in the world. She has my vote,as nitwit of the century. She earned that by staying with Mr. Indiscreet.

People have got to start realizing that morales do count. There are good and bad people in both parties. Please be a hero vote the person not the party.

Very nice! Clinton might have been indiscreet with an intern, but Georgie is screwing the whole country!

I don't care that he was indiscreet, that's his problem. He lied under oath, and denied a citizen of a constitutionally protected right to a fair trial. He could have forfeited the case against Paula Jones, and none of his testimony would have been necessary.

Since he didn't do that, his administration succumbed to his own arrogance.

Besides, he promised to make the people responsible for the 1993 WTC bombing pay for their crime. Fact is, George is doing just that. Remember facts, facts, facts. Without them you continue to lose all arguments.

Archived