New Union For Cops

Guest Barnacle Bill

Guest Barnacle Bill

B) The Supervisors of the HPD have formed a new union with the FOP representing them. I guess they were tired of the PBA's unrepresentation. They will have the full bargaining expertise of the NJFOP behind them and should be able to get what other Towns in Hudson County are paying their supervisors.

Good job, you deserve better pay.

:ph34r: The Supervisors of the HPD have formed a new union with the FOP representing them. I guess they were tired of the PBA's unrepresentation. They will have the full bargaining expertise of the NJFOP behind them and should be able to get what other Towns in Hudson County are paying their supervisors.

The Chief took care of all the former PBA heads by giving them jobs in the DB etc.He ain't going to like the new FOP Union especially when its head is one of the Captains who were bypasssed for Chief in a political move. I say full speed ahead with the negotiations and dam the torpedoes.

:ph34r: The Supervisors of the HPD have formed a new union with the FOP representing them. I guess they were tired of the PBA's unrepresentation. They will have the full bargaining expertise of the NJFOP behind them and should be able to get what other Towns in Hudson County are paying their supervisors.

THANKS MOM!

Guest Outsider
B) The Supervisors of the HPD have formed a new union with the FOP representing them. I guess they were tired of the PBA's unrepresentation. They will have the full bargaining expertise of the NJFOP behind them and should be able to get what other Towns in Hudson County are paying their supervisors.

Thanks Ramon Verda, from Barnahood.

The Chief took care of all the former PBA heads by giving them jobs in the DB etc.He ain't going to like the new FOP Union especially when its head is one of the Captains who were bypasssed for Chief in a political move. I say full speed ahead with the negotiations and dam the torpedoes.

The Captain you speak of is soft, what is he going to send his mommy to talk to the mayor. The FOP is only there because they had two extra votes, all supv's voted along their respective union lines. Full spead ahead on what the Town has not even reconized the new Union yet.

The Captain you speak of is soft, what is he going to send his mommy to talk to the mayor. The FOP is only there because they had two extra votes, all supv's voted along their respective union lines. Full spead ahead on what the Town has not even reconized the new Union yet.

Wrong, its the ****** ****** who sends his mommy to see the Mayor.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

iSN'T THAT THE WAY BARGAINING UNITS ARE FORMED? tHE SUPERVISORS VOTED---- THE FOP WON----- CASE CLOSED------ NOW LETS NEGOTIATE AND DAMN THE TORPEDOES-----FULL SPEED AHEAD.

Yes, they won that's fine, but when you try and beat the other unit to the table and to undercut them then there is a problem. Then if it is for the supervisors then why not tell the other PTL. to join the PBA.

Yes, they won that's fine, but when you try and beat the other unit to the table and to undercut them then there is a problem. Then if it is for the supervisors then why not tell the other PTL. to join the PBA.

IF I RECALL, IT WAS THE PBA THAT KICKED PATROLMAN WHO JOINED THE FOP OUT OF THEIR UNION. WHY SHOULD THEY JOIN THE PBA WHEN THEY GET BETTER BENEFITS AND PAY LESS DUES?.

Kicked out because of a State by-law fobiding dual membership. As for better benefits their lawyer is 0-25 in defending any of their complaints. Oh you keep 100 cards that you can buy in Newark for $2.00 great Fraternal Orginization.