Put your money where your mouth is

Guest Paul

Someone was whining on another topic that the media only heard our side of the story in the proselytizing teacher case. To them, that explains why the news coverage was all in our favor. While I appreciate the admission that the coverage was all in our favor, which it was, the explanation simply is not true.

But if you think it is, do something about it instead of whining. A documentary film maker is filming on this story right now, and has been looking for people to speak in support of Paszkiewicz. That's because so few are willing to come forward. Here's your chance. Set the record straight. Strike a blow for justice, mom, apple pie, God and his humble servant. Let me know how the film maker can reach you, and I'll put you in contact with him.

Put your money where your mouth is, or prove yet again that your side has nothing to offer.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone was whining on another topic that the media only heard our side of the story in the proselytizing teacher case. To them, that explains why the news coverage was all in our favor. While I appreciate the admission that the coverage was all in our favor, which it was, the explanation simply is not true.

But if you think it is, do something about it instead of whining. A documentary film maker is filming on this story right now, and has been looking for people to speak in support of Paszkiewicz. That's because so few are willing to come forward. Here's your chance. Set the record straight. Strike a blow for justice, mom, apple pie, God and his humble servant. Let me know how the film maker can reach you, and I'll put you in contact with him.

Put your money where your mouth is, or prove yet again that your side has nothing to offer.

Don't you get it yet? Nobody cares.

Guest Patriot

"A documentary film maker" (Some guy with a cam corder ?) LOL. I think Paul should sign a contract with junior to represent him as his agent. Who knows, junior may be the next rock star and Paul can get 20% .

Don't you get it yet? Nobody cares.

Then why do you keep posting? Put your money where your mouth is. If you don't think Paszkiewicz was treated fairly, then come forward and present his side of the story. Stand up for him if that's what you believe.

If nobody cares, then shut up so I can't get back to my practice.

If anyone wants to speak up for Mr.P, why would they trust you to pass on the message?

Mr. P's number is listed, if anyone would want to do this they would talk to him, not you. Remember you and your son can't be trusted.

So, how much does it cost to get the guy to do the interview?

If nobody cared, people wouldn't keep derailing topics and bringing the Paszkiewicz issue up over and over despite it being over and done with. And if that wasn't happening, this topic wouldn't exist.

Paul sent another press release to the Jersey Journal this week. Are you kidding me? He is the one keeping the issue alive. This issue will die on KOTW when he lets it go. I don't see that happening anytime soon though. This issue defines him as a person and he is battling to make it his legacy. Sadly, it will be and that bothers him because he will not be remembered as the champion for the Constitution that he fancies himself. He will be remembered as a fool. Read his ramblings on this forum. He keeps trying to redefine what the "real" story is. First it was Mr. P proseletyzing. Then Mr. P was ignorant of Science. Then it was "dominionism." Now Mr. P is single handedly responsible for the US employment rate. Paul has come unglued.

Hey Paul enough already. Your personal agenda against the Kearny BOE is getting tired. Why don't you run for a BOE seat, but I'm almost willing to wager that once Matty graduates from Kearny High we won't be hearing anymore of your whining.I got an idea Paul why don't you try helping the people of Kearny with our tax burden or the parking issue. You know all of those out of state plates parked on our streets? 95% of them are breaking the law in regards to MV registration law 60 days and all. Or is that to difficult for you.

Please - some information first about the documentary filmmaker - name, organization, budget, affiliation, funding source - have him post here with his contact information and answers to the foregoing and I may reach out to him.

Paul sent another press release to the Jersey Journal this week.  Are you kidding me?  He is the one keeping the issue alive. This issue will die on KOTW when he lets it go.  I don't see that happening anytime soon though.  This issue defines him as a person and he is battling to make it his legacy.  Sadly, it will be and that bothers him because he will not be remembered as the champion for the Constitution that he fancies himself.  He will be remembered as a fool.  Read his ramblings on this forum. He keeps trying to redefine what the "real" story is.  First it was Mr. P proseletyzing.  Then Mr. P was ignorant of Science. Then it was "dominionism." Now Mr. P is single handedly responsible for the US employment rate.  Paul has come unglued.

You keep forgetting that I don't have the power to tell the Jersey Journal or any other newspaper what to print. One of our students just won an award previously given to Mario Cuomo and John McCain, each in his own year. That's news, whether you like it or not, no less than when another young man Matthew's age was written up for a role in a well-known TV series. You didn't get your way, and you're angry, so you anything to diminish the resourceful teenager who foiled your and Paszkiewicz's agenda. You lost. Get over it. By the way, I suggest you keep your eyes on the Observer, too.

As for Mr. Paszkiewicz, every one of those charges, leaving out your hyperbole, is accurate. He was proselytizing, he is ignorant of science (and "scientifically illiterate," just as Dr. Tyson said), he is a dominionist, and what he did undermined the students' education, which will affect their ability to get a good job if they take him seriously. Of course, many of them won't take him seriously, but that's hardly something to put on his resume if and when he looks for another position. You left out the fact that his personal biases distort his understanding of history (the very subject he is supposed to teach), and that he is arrogant, presumptuous, overbearing, disrespectful and abusive toward those who don't agree with him, dismissive of our role as parents, disrespectful toward all his colleagues and the educational system in general, hypocritical and dishonest, and I probably left out a few. He has been called an idiot, a moron, a buffoon, a neanderthal, and several dozen other unflattering adjectives by people all over the world. So if you want to keep discussing this, we can, and I can post his idiotic and abusive remarks yet again. If I were you, I'd count this episode as a loss, admit my mistakes and move on. But you can't do that, can you, because as long as you believe you didn't make any mistakes, well then, you didn't. You really think that truth is a function of what you believe. I keep telling you that, not because I like hearing myself talk, but because it's true. But you can't hear that because it wasn't supposed to turn out this way. The kid wasn't supposed to get the better of it, and when he did (in spades!) you expected you would be allowed to reinvent history without being challenged. The reason that's not happening is that I understand how you think --- if you can call it "thinking." So I keep posting, and you keep telling me to shut up, which you've been doing since I started posting. It's never about the truth with you; it's only about saying you're right and convincing yourself that you are. When will you give the slightest respect to what you're being told?

Hey Paul enough already. Your personal agenda against the Kearny BOE is getting tired. Why don't you run for a BOE seat, but I'm almost willing to wager that once Matty graduates from Kearny High we won't be hearing anymore of your whining.I got an idea Paul why don't you try helping the people of Kearny with our tax burden or the parking issue. You know all of those out of state plates parked on our streets? 95% of them are breaking the law in regards to MV registration law 60 days and all. Or is that to difficult for you.

First, my post had nothing to do with the BoE. Second, I don't have time to campaign or to serve on the Board. Third, I'll continue to speak out as long as I damn well feel like it. Fourth, if you're concerned about local issues, then work on them yourself. Or is that too difficult for you?

You people always change the subject when you've lost the argument. You were offered an opportunity to put your money where you mouth is, show some integrity and some backbone for once, and speak out against what you claim is biased reporting. Obviously, not one of you is going to do that, not that that's the least bit surprising coming from a group of people who haven't shown an ounce of integrity since this started. I think you know deep down that it wasn't biased reporting; the facts just weren't what you wanted them to be. That's why you got pasted in every newspaper and every magazine that covered the story. But you can't handle that, so you attack again. There's nothing Christian about what you're doing, and to make matters worse you're still too stupid to realize that I'm not going away on your order. As long as you keep posting, so will I. When you stop, I stop. That's how it is. How many times do I have to put you on the potty before you get it?

Please - some information first about the documentary filmmaker - name, organization, budget, affiliation, funding source - have him post here with his contact information and answers to the foregoing and I may reach out to him.

I just e-mailed him with your request. I can tell you he is independent, there is no organization, it's his film and his money, there's no affiliation that I know of, and his budget is his own funds. It's a business venture. If he gives me the OK, I'll give you contact information.

Paul sent another press release to the Jersey Journal this week.

And if the Jersey Journal doesn't care, as would be the only result consistent with "nobody cares," they simply won't respond. Same with this forum. If you all didn't care, you wouldn't keep replying to him.

Are you kidding me?  He is the one keeping the issue alive.

He is incapable of keeping it alive by himself; others have to respond to what he's saying. And they're doing exactly that. If no one responds, the issue dies no matter how much he says. Not only that, but most of Paul's posts are correcting lies etc. from others. So why don't you accuse the liars of "keeping the issue alive?" I know why--because you're very obviously biased.

This issue will die on KOTW when he lets it go.

See above.

This issue defines him as a person and he is battling to make it his legacy.

Spoken from someone who doesn't know a damned thing about the man's personal life. How astonishing it is for someone to broadcoast one's own ignorance so proudly with such assumptions.

Sadly, it will be and that bothers him because he will not be remembered as the champion for the Constitution that he fancies himself.  He will be remembered as a fool.

You mean like how Matthew was labeled a "troublemaker" by all of those news organizations? Oh, right, that never happened. That's just what superfundies think--and I say "super" because even an organization whose primary goal is to reinstate school-sanctioned prayer wouldn't dare support Paszkiewicz, as his transgressions were so blatantly and obviously wrong.

Those who are interested in participating in the project may contact Vic Losick by e-mail at vic@losick.com.

You keep forgetting that I don't have the power to tell the Jersey Journal or any other newspaper what to print. One of our students just won an award previously given to Mario Cuomo and John McCain, each in his own year. That's news, whether you like it or not, no less than when another young man Matthew's age was written up for a role in a well-known TV series. You didn't get your way, and you're angry, so you anything to diminish the resourceful teenager who foiled your and Paszkiewicz's agenda. You lost. Get over it. By the way, I suggest you keep your eyes on the Observer, too.

As for Mr. Paszkiewicz, every one of those charges, leaving out your hyperbole, is accurate. He was proselytizing, he is ignorant of science (and "scientifically illiterate," just as Dr. Tyson said), he is a dominionist, and what he did undermined the students' education, which will affect their ability to get a good job if they take him seriously. Of course, many of them won't take him seriously, but that's hardly something to put on his resume if and when he looks for another position. You left out the fact that his personal biases distort his understanding of history (the very subject he is supposed to teach), and that he is arrogant, presumptuous, overbearing, disrespectful and abusive toward those who don't agree with him, dismissive of our role as parents, disrespectful toward all his colleagues and the educational system in general, hypocritical and dishonest, and I probably left out a few. He has been called an idiot, a moron, a buffoon, a neanderthal, and several dozen other unflattering adjectives by people all over the world. So if you want to keep discussing this, we can, and I can post his idiotic and abusive remarks yet again. If I were you, I'd count this episode as a loss, admit my mistakes and move on. But you can't do that, can you, because as long as you believe you didn't make any mistakes, well then, you didn't. You really think that truth is a function of what you believe. I keep telling you that, not because I like hearing myself talk, but because it's true. But you can't hear that because it wasn't supposed to turn out this way. The kid wasn't supposed to get the better of it, and when he did (in spades!) you expected you would be allowed to reinvent history without being challenged. The reason that's not happening is that I understand how you think --- if you can call it "thinking." So I keep posting, and you keep telling me to shut up, which you've been doing since I started posting. It's never about the truth with you; it's only about saying you're right and convincing yourself that you are. When will you give the slightest respect to what you're being told?

Unglued! <_<

First, my post had nothing to do with the BoE. Second, I don't have time to campaign or to serve on the Board. Third, I'll continue to speak out as long as I damn well feel like it. Fourth, if you're concerned about local issues, then work on them yourself. Or is that too difficult for you?

You people always change the subject when you've lost the argument. You were offered an opportunity to put your money where you mouth is, show some integrity and some backbone for once, and speak out against what you claim is biased reporting. Obviously, not one of you is going to do that, not that that's the least bit surprising coming from a group of people who haven't shown an ounce of integrity since this started. I think you know deep down that it wasn't biased reporting; the facts just weren't what you wanted them to be. That's why you got pasted in every newspaper and every magazine that covered the story. But you can't handle that, so you attack again. There's nothing Christian about what you're doing, and to make matters worse you're still too stupid to realize that I'm not going away on your order. As long as you keep posting, so will I. When you stop, I stop. That's how it is. How many times do I have to put you on the potty before you get it?

Can you feel the love? <_<

Unglued! Again! <_<

Wow all of those adjectives. One could apply most of those to you too.

There is nothing to reinvent. Matthew could have been above board and placed the recording device on his desk and Mr. P's would have ceased making the statements that made Matthew so uncomfortable. This is also the truth but you don't like it.

Wow all of those adjectives.  One could apply most of those to you too.

There is nothing to reinvent.  Matthew could have been above board and placed the recording device on his desk and Mr. P's would have ceased making the statements that made Matthew so uncomfortable.  This is also the truth but you don't like it.

You could try to apply them to me, but you don't have any evidence to support them. That's the difference.

I've told you that Matthew could have stopped the conduct in that classroom and that classroom alone by putting the recorder in plain sight. I've also explained to you why he did not do it that way. I've also explained to you, over and over, that it has nothing to do with Matthew being uncomfortable; it was about a bigger issue than that. So I don't see how you can say that I don't like the truth, when I've acknowledged it over and over again, and you're the one who refuses to address the facts.

You don't think through your argument, and unlike me you fail to address the facts you don't like, namely, the fact that the teacher's behavior would have continued in his other classes. So the facts, not your biases or mine, clearly show that you're the one who doesn't like the truth. But of course to understand that, you'd have to look at the facts as they actually are, all the facts, not just the one you choose to pick out and try to turn in a direction it won't go. You're not willing to consider all the facts, so you don't. Prove me wrong if you can. Address the fact that Mr. Paszkiewicz's behavior would have been completely different if he had known he was being recorded, how it would have been different and where it would have been different. You can't, which is why you don't.

Unglued! Again! :lol:

Paul's often lengthy posts are time-consuming, but you keep inviting them. He keeps telling you that as long as you keep saying things that aren't true, he'll keep posting to correct you. It may be noodgy, but he has every right to do it, and you don't have to read it.

The least you could do if you're going to respond is write something useful. At least he is stating facts. You give the impression with a response like this, and the two others just like it, that you know he's right but just won't admit it. Aren't you as obligated to the truth and the facts as he is? So why aren't you acting like it?

Wow all of those adjectives.  One could apply most of those to you too.

There is nothing to reinvent.  Matthew could have been above board and placed the recording device on his desk and Mr. P's would have ceased making the statements that made Matthew so uncomfortable.  This is also the truth but you don't like it.

OK, so he used a lot of adjectives, but are any of them untrue? If so, which ones and why? And if you're going to point them back at Paul, give us a reason and some facts.

It's human nature to want to blame both parties to an argument, but sometimes one of them is right. This seems to be one of those times.

And how much money will you get out of it? This is a joke of a post and you know it. As much of a joke as you are to this town. Only certain news coverage JewsOnFirst. Now that is riviting new coverage. It is no wonder why you are thought as a joke to this community.

What is your take in the movie? It has to be a comedy if you are even remotely going to be in it.

And how much money will you get out of it?  This is a joke of a post and you know it. As much of a joke as you are to this town.  Only certain news coverage JewsOnFirst. Now that is riviting new coverage.  It is no wonder why you are thought as a joke to this community.

What is your take in the movie?  It has to be a comedy if you are even remotely going to be in it.

Whole heap of ad hominem, but no real answer--probably because you don't have one.

Feel free to prove me wrong, though.