Kearny Citizens are paying for Harrison

Guest Kearny Citizens paying for Harri

Guest Kearny Citizens paying for Harri

It has come to my attention that our tax dollars and recreation funds are being used to pay for out-of-towners to be on our sports teams? Several people have called the recreation department to complain, but nothing was ever looked into or done about it. These people are using addresses of their relatives."Why is this allowed to go on?".....Because the coaches are either unaware of the situations, and if they do know about it, they do not want to hurt their team by disregarding those players. Is it because those players have family that work in/and for the town? Political pull from people in superior positions?.Its about time people started playing in their own town! Waste of our money! I have lived in this town for 43 years, and I have seen enough!!!!!! Ship them back to their own town, and stop paying for a Harrison kid to be on our teams!

It has come to my attention that our tax dollars and recreation funds are being used to pay for out-of-towners to be on our sports teams? Several people have called the recreation department to complain, but nothing was ever looked into or done about it. These people are using addresses of their relatives."Why is this allowed to go on?".....Because the coaches are either unaware of the situations, and if they do know about it, they do not want to hurt their team by disregarding those players. Is it because those players have family that work in/and for the town? Political pull from people in superior positions?.Its about time people started playing in their own town! Waste of our money! I have lived in this town for 43 years, and I have seen enough!!!!!! Ship them back to their own town, and stop paying for a Harrison kid to be on our teams!

<_<:angry: look with all the wast in town WHY WORRY ABOUT 1 KID! and YOUR MAYOR DOES THE SAME THING TOO! you got bigger problems than that!fix them! you make it sound like BIG MONEY IS GOING FOR THIS! AND READ THE YOUNG PUNKS POST AND HELP HIM THAT IS A BIGGER PROBLEM! AND IF YOU have been in town 43 years why did you let santos mess it all up!!!!! :angry::huh:

<_<  :angry: look with all the wast in town WHY WORRY ABOUT 1 KID! and YOUR MAYOR DOES THE SAME THING TOO! you got bigger problems than that!fix them! you make it sound like BIG MONEY IS GOING FOR THIS! AND READ THE YOUNG PUNKS POST AND HELP HIM THAT IS A BIGGER PROBLEM! AND IF YOU have been in town 43 years why did you let santos mess it all up!!!!! :angry:  :huh:

Old Fart Maybe you should keep your business in Florida.!! If there is one kid there must be more... In the long run, these little things add up to bigger issues and problems.

Guest Same old same old
Thats ridiculous, doesnt the parent have any pride in the town that they live in? Why make your child play for kearny. Kearny, why pay for this kid to play???

This has happened many times in the past. **** ****** was great at it on the Thistle teams. (don't know about KHS, but wouldn't be surprised.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Old Fart Maybe you should keep your business in Florida.!! If there is one kid there must be more... In the long run, these little things add up to bigger issues and problems.

<_<:angry: add up! get real how much can it cost lets say over 3-4 years! 1000 2000 bucks! santos has lost over 3 million dollars! now thats waste! and kids playing ball is better than robbing homes or doing other bad things! and just beacuse they live in harrison will not mean they will not do bad things in kearny! pay now or pay pay pay later! NOW GO FIX SOMETHING! "REAL"!!!!! :angry:

:blink:  :blink: add up! get real how much can it cost lets say over 3-4 years! 1000 2000 bucks! santos has lost over 3 million dollars! now thats waste! and kids playing ball is better than robbing homes or doing other bad things! and just beacuse they live in harrison will not mean they will not do bad things in kearny! pay now or pay pay pay later!  NOW GO FIX SOMETHING!      "REAL"!!!!! :blink:

Your stupidity continues to be mind numbing. Are you suggeting people should be able to do wahtever they feel like regardless of laws and rules?

Where do you come up with your figures? What if the kid gets hurt while playing in Kearny, is the town responsible?

Forget about out of town kids just playing on sports teams, what about the out of town kids using Kearny schools, do you have any idea what this costs the tax payers?

Try posting a meaningful response.

Your stupidity continues to be mind numbing.  Are you suggeting people should be able to do wahtever they feel like regardless of laws and rules?

Where do you come up with your figures?  What if the kid gets hurt while playing in Kearny, is the town responsible?

Forget about out of town kids just playing on sports teams, what about the out of town kids using Kearny schools, do you have any idea what this costs the tax payers?

Try posting a meaningful response.

:blink: LORD ARE YOU STUPID! I PAY FOR ALL THE KIDS WHEN THEY GET INTO TROUBLE AS DO ALL TAX PAYERS! YOU ARE STILL IN HUDSON CO AND THE STATE PAYS FOR CO TO SUPPORT THIS KIND OF STUFF! KEARNY IS NOT A ISLAND BUT A SMALL TOWN IN A BIG STATE! AND ALL FUNDS GO INTO 1 BIG BASKET THAT THE TOWNS PULL FROM! AND YOUR STATE LOTTO PAYS FOR HTAT STUFF! AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT THEY TOLD US WHEN THEY STARTED IT !AND WHAT IF A KID FROM KEARNY GOES INTO HARRISON AND FALLS OFF HIS BIKE WHO PAYS! WELL ????? WE ALL DO! :blink::blink:

:blink:  :blink: add up! get real how much can it cost lets say over 3-4 years! 1000 2000 bucks! santos has lost over 3 million dollars! now thats waste! and kids playing ball is better than robbing homes or doing other bad things! and just beacuse they live in harrison will not mean they will not do bad things in kearny! pay now or pay pay pay later!  NOW GO FIX SOMETHING!      "REAL"!!!!! :blink:

I love Santos. There seems to be alot of improvements going on since he's been in office. You can't say that of previous mayors in this town. Yes it will cost money but what improvements don't. I know the cast of characters on this site may B**ch but the fact is he's doing a good job. I think I want to have his baby. ;)

I love Santos. There seems to be alot of improvements going on since he's been in office. You can't say that of previous mayors in this town. Yes it will cost money but what improvements don't. I know the cast of characters on this site may B**ch but the fact is he's doing a good job. I think I want to have his baby. :blink:

:blink: hey your GOOD REAL GOOD! :blink:

:huh: LORD ARE YOU STUPID! I PAY FOR ALL THE KIDS WHEN THEY GET INTO TROUBLE AS DO ALL TAX PAYERS! YOU ARE STILL IN HUDSON CO AND THE STATE PAYS FOR CO TO SUPPORT THIS KIND OF STUFF! KEARNY IS NOT A ISLAND BUT A SMALL TOWN IN A BIG STATE! AND ALL FUNDS GO INTO 1 BIG BASKET THAT THE TOWNS PULL FROM! AND YOUR STATE LOTTO PAYS FOR HTAT STUFF! AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT THEY TOLD US WHEN THEY STARTED IT !AND WHAT IF A KID FROM KEARNY GOES INTO HARRISON AND FALLS OFF HIS BIKE WHO PAYS! WELL ????? WE ALL DO! :lol:  :blink:

What are you talking about? Your little income amounts to nothing.

Why should Kearny tax payers have to pay to provide recreation or education for kids who do not live in Kearny?

Your suggestions are as stupid as you are.

Guest Big laugh
I love Santos. There seems to be alot of improvements going on since he's been in office. You can't say that of previous mayors in this town. Yes it will cost money but what improvements don't. I know the cast of characters on this site may B**ch but the fact is he's doing a good job. I think I want to have his baby. :lol:

Sorry sweetie, you got a better chance of seeing God! hehehehehe

What are you talking about?  Your little income amounts to nothing. 

Why should Kearny tax payers have to pay to provide recreation or education for kids who do not live in Kearny?

Your suggestions are as stupid as you are.

:lol: you are not a island! or a country of your own! the kids are jersey kids and your county is hudson co east nwk and harrison is part of you like it or not!!!! some of the kids will move to town and buy homes others will own or do biss in town" think about it!!!!!!!!! :blink:

The tax payers should'nt pay for sports and the leauges should pay their own way. The town supplies fields and that's enough! stop the complaining. If you paid your own way it wouldn't matter where a kid lives would it?

I love Santos. There seems to be alot of improvements going on since he's been in office. You can't say that of previous mayors in this town. Yes it will cost money but what improvements don't. I know the cast of characters on this site may B**ch but the fact is he's doing a good job. I think I want to have his baby. B)

men cannot actually have a baby. Get it

• 1 month later...

I live in Harrison and my neighbor is doing it

Archived