Water this week

Guest Guest

I am not an engineer and don't know the nature of the work that was going on this week. But.... did it have to be this bad!

I also never received any communique on the work. Is the water OK this week, boil don't boil.

Anyone?

I am not an engineer and don't know the nature of the work that was going on this week. But.... did it have to be this bad!

I also never received any communique on the work. Is the water OK this week, boil don't boil.

Anyone?

It's on channel 35, the water is fine to drink.

Anyone?

They had some lady driving around in a town vehicle on Monday advising us that the water would be discolored after 9pm, and that it should be monitored before doing laundry, but was supposedly okay to drink, but I'm not.. I've never drank the town's water, and don't plan to now.

:lol:

They had some lady driving around in a town vehicle on Monday advising us that the water would be discolored after 9pm, and that it should be monitored before doing laundry, but was supposedly okay to drink, but I'm not.. I've never drank the town's water, and don't plan to now.

THEY HAD SOME LADY DRIVING AROUND TOWN. WHAT A JOKE. FIRST OF ALL YOU COULD NOT UNDERSTAND HER ENGLISH. SECOND OF ALL IF IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE 9PM WHY WAS IT STARTED AT 8PM?????????????????????ANYONE???????? GREAT WONDERFUL SHIT TOWN

great job water department

never telling us anything

i really wonder what they do all day long?

Ever see them ride around ? 5 guys in one van . What's even better is takes 5 guys to paint a fire hydrant , 2 guys to paint and the other 3 to stand in the street :lol:

Everybody has something to say. I just saw the head of the Water Dept. out working, note the time. I'm sure he's got better things to do, but duty calls. This town is corrupt, no doubt, but don't knock the people for doing their jobs. They're only doing what the town allows them to get away with, you would too.

Guest Cant Drink the Water

How can they tell us its ok to drink the water, but do not wash your clothes in it? We have not had clear water all week. Usually it lasts a few hours then its back to normal, fine. This has gone on constant, pretty soon noone will be bale to have any clean clothes because we cant do laundry. I might end up going to the store and buying new clothes to wear, or going to another town just to do my laundry. Something should really be done about this.

Harrison gets it's water from the Passaic Valley Sewerage Commission. Harrisons' water is:

A. Brown and Dirty?

B. Often contains high levels of lead?

C. Often contains Fecal Coliform?

D. Constantly increases in price, despite poor quality.

E. All of the above.

The following are employed by the Passaic Valley Sewerage Commission.

A. Mayor McDonough

B. Councilman Pettigrew

C. Councilman Victor V.

D. Tom Powell

E. All of the above,

It appears, as the Passaic Valley Sewerage Commission goes, so goes Harrison.

The water in harrison is still dangerous to drink, bath in or otherwise use... it is brown. Why hasn't the Mayor told us the truth is it because he is a plimber and his fellow employees at PVSC cannot fix the problem. The State needs to take over Harrison this is getting out of control. Did the Mayor sell the water to the developers in exchange for some brown paper bags. "Tom please pick up the bags for me, I did get you that variance on your box houses."

Harrison gets it's water from the Passaic Valley Sewerage Commission.  Harrisons' water is:

A. Brown and Dirty?

B. Often contains high levels of lead?

C. Often contains Fecal Coliform?

D. Constantly increases in price, despite poor quality.

E.  All of the above.

The following are employed by the Passaic Valley Sewerage Commission.

A.  Mayor McDonough

B.  Councilman Pettigrew

C.  Councilman Victor V.

D.  Tom Powell

E.  All of the above,

It appears, as the Passaic Valley Sewerage Commission goes, so goes Harrison.

Great quiz!!!

You should work for the ETS in Princeton!!!

Keep those pop quizzes coming!!!

Guest Tax Saver

abolish the water department. sell it to a regional company. and we'll save tons of tax money.

a study was done this year and the homeowners taxes would be reduced $379 per household if we got rid of the water dept.

Everybody has something to say.  I just saw the head of the Water Dept. out working, note the time.  I'm sure he's got better things to do, but duty calls.  This town is corrupt, no doubt, but don't knock the people for doing their jobs.  They're only doing what the town allows them to get away with, you would too.

duty calls... convienently on weekends and nights... where's my water pressure

abolish the water department.  sell it to a regional company.  and we'll save tons of tax money.

a study was done this year and the homeowners taxes would be reduced $379 per household if we got rid of the water dept.

great info....

for $379.... are we guaranteed equal or better service...if so... this should be done ASAP...

THE WATER LOOKS LIKE BLACK COFFEE. BUT THEY SAY ITS OK TO DRINK. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING?

If the water wasnt brown nobody would drink it anyway but now thats its brown everyone wants to act like they drink the tap. Use common sense go get bottled water & nobody is suggesting you drink the water just making you aware that the water is not contaminated.

Archived