Where is John Leadbeater

Guest former Kearnyite

Guest former Kearnyite

During my recent visit back to Kearny, I could not help but see how run down the town was. Isn't anyone concerned there anymore. Where has John Leadbeater gone? Where are Jack and Gloria Ness? No wonder why this administration continues to keep raising taxes, no one is watching. I just love the decorative blocks behind the wall up on Belgrove Drive at Vets Field. Guess someone got a nice kickback on them! How about that ugly fence up there. The visitors have a better view than our own parents. Nice job M+C. I hope you realize that this is not a complement!!!!!

During my recent visit back to Kearny, I could not help but see how run down the town was. Isn't anyone concerned there anymore. Where has John Leadbeater gone? Where are Jack and Gloria Ness? No wonder why this administration continues to keep raising taxes, no one is watching. I just love the decorative blocks behind the wall up on Belgrove Drive at Vets Field. Guess someone got a nice kickback on them! How about that ugly fence up there. The visitors have a better view than our own parents. Nice job M+C. I hope you realize that this is not a complement!!!!!

The town has changed and so did the attitudes of the people. The human landscape of our community has changed as well. But it is still the same just the faces and names are different. As for your questions, the Ness's moved away I think. As for John he's busy getting rich he's better off. Don't worry Kearny will go on.

Gee, you know what? I almost suspect that you are not really a FORMER Kearnyite at all. Just one of the regular moaners and groaners. 'Cause anybody coming into Kearny after a hiatus would most certainly notice the improvements to Kearny Avenue, the upgrade to the parks and playgrounds, the new exterior to the Branch Library and the huge amount of home construction and renovation going on in our town---people investing time, money and their future in Kearny.

Are you insinuating that the Nesses and John Leadbeater are the only people in a town of approximately 43,000 people who were smart enough to be involved? Or that elected officials raise taxes (their own included) simply because they can get away with it? Get real!

You know what else? I live here. This is my home. And if you don't like my home, don't let the door hit you in the a**!

Very nice job, M&C. I hope you realize that this IS a compliment (not complement).

Guest I love Kearny

John Leadbeater is still licking his wounds after geting betten badly for Mayor. Remember he was telling everyone how he had Santos betten? As for the ******'s, thank God! They were mean, ******* people! If you didn't agree 100 percent with there warped sence of vew, you were no good! The town is a bettre place without them!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest_FlagMan4_*
The town has changed and so did the attitudes of the people. The human landscape of our community has changed as well. But it is still the same just the faces and names are different. As for your questions, the Ness's moved away I think. As for John he's busy getting rich he's better off. Don't worry Kearny will go on.

Kearny, Has changed alright!! To trash!!! and the landscape, (trash) People that are invading the Town are trash,

Kearny is a Town that is being invaded, by illegal s-----s!! Not American citizens!!

And for J

Kearny has changed alot nd its not for the better. ya they made improvements on the branch library nd some on kearny ave, but most of the town is a piece of shit. Almost all the other streets are fu**ed up and Kearny ave had better sidewalks and streets then any other street. But if you were to turn off the ave everything is fu**ed up. And its always been that way. As for Leadbeater nd them I really have no clue.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Former Kearnyite

Gee, you know what? I almost suspect that you are not really a FORMER Kearnyite at all. Just one of the regular moaners and groaners. 'Cause anybody coming into Kearny after a hiatus would most certainly notice the improvements to Kearny Avenue, the upgrade to the parks and playgrounds, the new exterior to the Branch Library and the huge amount of home construction and renovation going on in our town---people investing time, money and their future in Kearny.

Are you insinuating that the Nesses and John Leadbeater are the only people in a town of approximately 43,000 people who were smart enough to be involved? Or that elected officials raise taxes (their own included) simply because they can get away with it? Get real!

I came to see my grandsons football game on Sunday, unrealist

• 2 months later...

Archived