WRITE IN MANGIN FOR MAYOR!!!

Guest VOTER

Protest MAYOR SANTOS and his lack of concern for the hard working property owners that struggle to pay there TAXES!! PROTEST VOTE "MANGIN FOR MAYOR" "WRITE IN MANGIN" on "NOVEMBER 2005"

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really believe there needs to be a change in the makeup of the mayor and council. One voice seems to lend itself to a monarchy instead of a democracy. There has not been any leaders emerging, that's sad. At least Mangin speaks out and doesn't just od in agreement. Maybe he is better, time will tell.

Protest MAYOR SANTOS and his lack of concern for the hard working property owners that struggle to pay there TAXES!!    PROTEST VOTE "MANGIN FOR MAYOR"          "WRITE IN MANGIN"  on "NOVEMBER 2005"

It won't work because people don't know how to do a write in vote. Plus! you'll need to be organized to pull it off. And that won't happen. Keep dreaming.

I really believe there needs to be a change in the makeup of the mayor and council.  One voice seems to lend itself to a monarchy instead of a democracy. There has not been any leaders emerging, that's sad. At least Mangin speaks out and doesn't just od in agreement. Maybe he is better, time will tell.

Yes I agree there needs to be a change. Mangin does speak out and he is concerned . He has my vote. What about the council any ideas?

Guest tax payer
Yes I agree there needs to be a change. Mangin does speak out and he is concerned . He has my vote. What about the council any ideas?

Are you kidding me that will never happen. The people are very happy with Mayor Al. Please don't think you can pull this off because your only fooling your self. Leave things alone Mayor Al will lower the taxes soon and you can take that to the bank. Yea! Mayor Al. Soon you'll wonder why you wanted him out. Have faith in the good Mayor he's a winner.

Are you kidding me that will never happen. The people are very happy with Mayor Al. Please don't think you can pull this off because your only fooling your self. Leave things alone Mayor Al will lower the taxes soon and you can take that to the bank. Yea! Mayor Al. Soon you'll wonder why you wanted him out. Have faith in the good Mayor he's a winner.

Please tell me you don't expect this mayor, or any other mayor to LOWER taxes. Maybe they will be able to hold the line on taxes, but in order to lower taxes, they would have to give back some of YOUR money, which the town feels is theirs.

how does the mayor live for the past 5 years on only $7,000 a year? he needs to explain this people, he would get more supporters if he did. i don't trust him.

how does the mayor live for the past 5 years on only $7,000 a year? he needs to explain this people, he would get more supporters if he did. i don't trust him.

The mayor, like all elected officials, is obligated to fill out a financial disclosure form every year. It is public information. You may have a right to know how he makes his money, but who the hell are you to question how he spends it?

• 2 weeks later...
Write in JIM MANGIN for MAYOR.      PROTEST HIGH PROPERTY TAXES!!!!  ALSO    TOWN EMPLOYEES A VOTE FOR MANGIN IS A VOTE AGAINST  "JOE DEARCO"

DARCO & SANTOS ARE WORSE THAN CZECK AND VARTAN!!!!! DONT SETTLE CONTRACTS. HASSLE EMPLOYEES SO THEY START SUING THE TOWN. NORMAN'S GONNA MAKE ALOT OF MONEY AGAIN DEFENDING TOWN EMPLOYEES

Write in JIM MANGIN for MAYOR.      PROTEST HIGH PROPERTY TAXES!!!!  ALSO    TOWN EMPLOYEES A VOTE FOR MANGIN IS A VOTE AGAINST  "JOE DEARCO"

It will never happen. Kearny is a town with a population of 43,000 and you can barely get a few thousand out to vote. Kearny=No One Gives A Damn!

It will never happen.  Kearny is a town with a population of 43,000 and you can barely get a few thousand out to vote.  Kearny=No One Gives A Damn!

Ho hum. I see you're already putting into place your tired, feeble, defeatist rationale....excuses, excuses, excuses!

(The Santosians seem to be able to get THEIR "few thousand out to vote".)

Guest THE SILENT MAJORITY

MAKE A STATEMENT IN NOVEMBER AGAINST MAYOR SANTOS, MARY TORRES,AND JOE DARCO, " WRITE IN JAMES MANGIN FOR MAYOR OF KEARNY" "PROTEST HIGH PROPERTY TAXES"

A VOTE FOR JAMES MANGIN IS A VOTE AGAINST SANTOS, STEVENSON,TORRES,AND DARCO. WRITE IN JAMES MANGIN FOR MAYOR OF KEARNY IN NOVEMBER.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!! FREEDOM TO DO AS WE PLEASE WITHIN THE LAW!!!!!! AND IF WE DON'T WIN, WE WILL KEEP TRYING!!!! WE WON'T GO AWAY!!!! AND WHEN YOU DO LOSE , WE WILL NOT FORGET HOW PEOPLE WERE TREATED BY THIS ADMINSTRATION, AND THEN YOU WILL KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE ON THE OTHER END OF THE STICK. THAT WILL HAPPEN!!!!! THE TIME WILL COME!!!!

Pleeeeease! Mangin couldn't win when he had an organized campaign backed by some heavy hitting financial contributors. How the hell do you think he has the slightest chance of winning with a write-in campaign? That's beyond dreaming----that's hallucinating!

Unfortunately Realist is right on this one. Kearny voters are about as uninterested in elections as they can be.

So don't vote then get online and B**ch about it for the next four years.

Archived