can't believe?

Guest The other Kearny USA

Guest The other Kearny USA

I can't believe what I read here. We ( all Americans) are at war. Our country all 50 states has just suffered it's greatest natural disaster.

The Mayor and Council of Kearny New Jersey USA are not supporting service people of our country 100%. The mayor and council rather are looking for every way to make the burden these men and women take on for us harder.

Does Kearny New Jersey USA get any federal aid? I'll bet you take with both hands!

God forbid some disaster should fall upon your city. I hope the men and woman who respond to it have the full support,blessing and prayers of their communities

what ever city and state they come from. Those actions remove a real burden from those men and women.

How about it Mayor,Councilpersons, Police Chief, Fire Chief, Public Works Dept head and citizens of Kearny New Jersey USA. Support those who are willing and able to protect this great Country of ours.

The next time I visit this site I'd like to read that Kearny New Jersey USA is backing their sons and daughters 100%. Kearny New Jersey USA has sent some of it's best and bravest and it's money to help out down South.

I can't believe what I read here. We ( all Americans) are at war. Our country all 50 states has just suffered it's greatest natural disaster.

The Mayor and Council of Kearny New Jersey USA are not supporting service people of our country 100%. The mayor and council rather are looking for every way to make the burden these men and women take on for us harder.

Does Kearny New Jersey USA get any federal aid? I'll bet you take with both hands!

God forbid some disaster should fall upon your city. I hope the men and woman who respond to it have the full support,blessing and prayers of their communities

what ever city and state they come from. Those actions remove a real burden from those men and women.

How about it Mayor,Councilpersons, Police Chief, Fire Chief, Public Works Dept head and citizens of Kearny New Jersey USA. Support those who are willing and able to protect this great Country of ours.

The next time I visit this site I'd like to read that Kearny New Jersey USA is backing their sons and daughters 100%. Kearny New Jersey USA has sent some of it's best and bravest and it's money to help out down South.

God bless America, My country tis of thee, The Lords prayer, Remember as a child we all sang after the flag salute. Lets feel that in our hearts for those who serve. God bless them all.

Archived