North Carolina plates

guest430

Just wondering if anyone else noticed the increasing numbers of North Carolina license plates in the Kearny & Harrison area ?

B) WHATS YOUR POINT? DOWN HERE IN FLA WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT PLATE IS FOR FLA WITH ALL THE NJ/NY OH NC SC AND THE REST OH CANADA! I SEE SO MANY NJ TAGS THAT I CAN'T FEEL HOMESICK! :(

Guest Kelly Clarkson

The increase in out of state plates is simply called insurance fraud. Now you know why your rates are so damn high in Jersey. Another reason is some people have their NJ license terminated due to DWI's and get a license in other states that have extremely low rates like South Carolina. These people with out of state plates but live in Kearny should be reported to the state, to help get NJ rates down.

Just wondering if anyone else noticed the increasing numbers of North Carolina license plates in the Kearny & Harrison area ?

Yes there are several in Kearny, Good point about insurance fraud,

Yet cars with North Carolina plates need to have a legal address there.

It is the emigrants that are doing this due to the fact they do not like

the rates in NJ.

If you do not like it here go back were you came from!

Yes there are several in Kearny, Good point about insurance fraud,

Yet cars with North Carolina plates need to have a legal address there.

It is the emigrants that are doing this due to the fact they do not like

the rates in NJ.

If you do not like it here go back were you came from!

But keep in mind they vote so nothing will be done about it.

Guest NJ Plates
But keep in mind they vote so nothing will be done about it.

I don't know about that, I believe you have to a citizen to vote, I may be wrong on that one. Anyway, an average driver in NJ pays over $1,000 a year in car insurance (that is being kind, to say the least). However, if you have connections in NC and can get an address, you will only be paying $400 a year in car insurance. AND, to top it all off, the state of NC MAILS you the license plates directly to your address in NJ (I saw this first hand, so don't even try and dispute it). I swear I am living all wrong. We need to wake up and start bilking the country like our foreign friends do.

After 9-11 the State on NJ required 6 points of Identification needed to get a New Jersey License. One mandatory point is a valid Social Security Number, as many of the illegals do not have Social Security Cards or Valid Visas they cannot get a License or register their cars. So they paid about $1000.00, get a fictions address in North Caroline, South Caroline, Ohio etc.. etc.. Many of these immigrants are South American and when it’s convenient they fall back on their “HERITAGE” using their mothers’ maiden name example:

Jose R Smith-Jones or is it

Jose R Jones-Smith or is it

Jose SmithJones or is it

Jose JonesSmith or is it

Jose S Jones or is it

Jose J Smith

Compile a stack of tickets, pay another $1000.00, get a different License under a different name, why not we let them get away with it.

• 1 year later...
I don't know about that, I believe you have to a citizen to vote, I may be wrong on that one. Anyway, an average driver in NJ pays over $1,000 a year in car insurance (that is being kind, to say the least). However, if you have connections in NC and can get an address, you will only be paying $400 a year in car insurance. AND, to top it all off, the state of NC MAILS you the license plates directly to your address in NJ (I saw this first hand, so don't even try and dispute it). I swear I am living all wrong. We need to wake up and start bilking the country like our foreign friends do.

You do have to be a citizen to vote.

Archived