HARRISON D.B

Guest Guest

Guest Real waste of money
Now that is the biggest wast of taxpayer's money. They are all a bunch of cry babies.Crime does pay in Harrison with that bunch trying to detect something.

Real waste of money is the Harrison school system, cause not a single poster on this site can put two sentences together without screwing it up.

We all know that the DB is being used for PBA meetings. They put the guys with the most sick days and civilian complaints in there. Now that the PBA President is in the DB there will be no grievances. Thats why he is in there. And the former PBA President has a steady day job as Court Liason Officer. They sold the guys down the river and were rewarded for it. I hope DR wins his unfair labor practice with PERC.

More Police jobs were lost when the new Chief put civilians in place of Police Officers in the Traffic Bureau. What does the PBA say about that? The silence is deafening. :lol:

The Cops need new equipment, and what did the Chief do? He bought new furniture for his office and hired a secretary. B)

Real waste of money is the Harrison school system, cause not a single poster on this site can put two sentences together without screwing it up.

Nobody told you to sign on to the wed siteEinstien,now get back to work ,robbing the taxpayer's for your incompetence.

I LOVE CIVIL SERVICE POSITIONS IN HARRISON, ESPECIALLY WHEN I WILL MAKE 100,000 BY THE TIME I RETIRE. THE BEST PART IS I HAVE NOT OR WILL EVER LIVE IN THE THIS TOWN. THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Town Resident
We all know that the DB is being used for PBA meetings. They put the guys with the most sick days and civilian complaints in there. Now that the PBA President is in the DB there will be no grievances. Thats why he is in  there. And the former PBA President has a steady day job as Court Liason Officer. They sold the guys down the river and were rewarded for it. I hope DR wins his unfair labor practice with PERC.

More Police jobs were lost when the new Chief put civilians in place of Police Officers in the Traffic Bureau. What does the PBA say about that? The silence is deafening. B)

The Cops need new equipment, and what did the Chief do? He bought new furniture for his office and hired a secretary. :(

Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, stop it, stop it !! You're breaking my heart.

Actually, they needed new furniture in the Chief's Office. The former Chief's made due with the old furniture because they bought equipment that was needed for the Officers. As for hiring a secretary, what happened to Karen who the former Chiefs used to maintain the bills and take care of other paperwork.

Now hiring civilians as meter maids to write summonses was a good idea and it was recommended by the State as a way to cut costs. The Officers who gave out tickets was a waste of manpower. They will issue the same amount of tickets at 1/3 the cost. This is considered an increase in productivity.

The PBA President should not be assigned to the Detecive Bureau. Your not going to get much production from him. The Court Liason Officer can also be handled by a civilian. Why give a cop the job. Its just a waste of manpower. He should be assigned as the School Resource Officer and put Sgt. Krusher as a supervisor on the 6th Squad when they go to steady shifts. B)

Actually, they needed new furniture in the Chief's Office. The former Chief's made due with the old furniture because they bought equipment that was needed for the Officers.  As for hiring a secretary, what happened to Karen who the former Chiefs used to maintain the bills and take care of other paperwork.

Now hiring civilians as meter maids to write summonses was a good idea and it was recommended by the State as a way to cut costs. The Officers who gave out tickets was a waste of manpower. They will issue the same amount of tickets at 1/3 the cost. This is considered an increase in productivity.

The PBA President should not be assigned to the Detecive Bureau. Your not going to get much production from him. The Court Liason Officer can also be handled by a civilian. Why give a cop the job. Its just a waste of manpower. He should be assigned as the School Resource Officer and put Sgt. Krusher as a supervisor on the 6th Squad when they go to steady shifts. B)

know that we have meter maids instead of cop's let's get some cop's on walking post where they are needed.

I LOVE CIVIL SERVICE POSITIONS IN HARRISON, ESPECIALLY WHEN I WILL MAKE 100,000 BY THE TIME I RETIRE.  THE BEST PART IS I HAVE NOT OR WILL EVER LIVE IN THE THIS TOWN. THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

Let me explain something to you. I am a town worker (Civil Service), but I don't make anything close to $100,000. Unfortunately I am one of the people who doesn't kiss ass, therefore I don't make much. I do my job, I go to work everyday, but I don't kiss ass so I am left out.

Guest seashell
Actually, they needed new furniture in the Chief's Office. The former Chief's made due with the old furniture because they bought equipment that was needed for the Officers.  As for hiring a secretary, what happened to Karen who the former Chiefs used to maintain the bills and take care of other paperwork.

the civilians that are being hired, are at least town residents? I guest the Mayor and his adviser who ever it is (and it could be a famale?) don't care to provide jobs for the town residents.

the civilians that are being hired, are at least town residents? I guest the Mayor and his adviser who ever it is (and it could be a famale?) don't care to provide jobs for the town residents.

you really want to cut cost then throw the former prez and four more detective out on the street where they belong. get rid of the d/c position totally. he wouldn't know street work even if you outline it for him get rid of all those office positions, paperwork can be handled by the record dept as it was in the past. sent that soon to be capt wanna be out on squads where he belongs. those meter people fired they are still on probation any way bunch of yellow bus riders anyway. then have the chief's test. the dept needs a chief's test asap! f*ck them all. do away with the bullshit already! :)

yeah that was part of the three amigo package.hire the sister have her do nothing but take smoke breaks and the family will be happy. councilman and all.

:(

Is that why you don't see any Hinchy complaints about the Mayor anymore. I knew he would sell out as son as they threw him a crumb. His brother is the biggest crybaby in the PD and now his sister is the Chief's secretary. This familyhas been on the t-t for 3 generations.

Is that why you don't see any Hinchy complaints about the Mayor anymore. I knew he would sell out as son as they threw him a crumb. His brother is the biggest crybaby in the PD and now his sister is the Chief's secretary. This familyhas been on the t-t for 3 generations.

they just keep breeding so you have several more to deal with.

the empire of the misfits.

Archived