Fox 5 News

Guest yo

Guest nogoodneighbor
It was there because it broke down!

Jeez! You always so damn nosey?   :lol:

I heard that the property owners around Manor Park were complaining about one of the other residents. It turns out that ******* ***** rakes his leaves up in his yard and dumps them in the park. Has alot of neighbors pissed off. To add insult to injury they claim that he also takes his dog over to the park to brush him and leaves all the hair laying on the ground. The neighbors are complaining that for the next two days, there is dog hair blowing all around the neighborhood.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

I heard that the property owners around Manor Park were complaining  about one of the other residents.  It turns out that ******* ***** rakes his leaves up in his yard and dumps them in the park.  Has alot of neighbors pissed off.  To add insult to injury they claim that he also takes his dog over to the park to brush him and leaves all the hair laying on the ground.  The neighbors are complaining that for  the next two days, there is dog hair blowing all around the neighborhood.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Who cares? The mentally unbalanced that have to much time on their hands that's who!

Guest resident2

The dog with the hair in the park is white/tan - the same dog that ate a squirrel and a vet from Arlington had to be called to get the dead squirrel out of its mouth. The dog lives on Hamilton with its owners.

Guest nogoodneighbor
The dog with the hair in the park is white/tan - the same dog that ate a squirrel and a vet from Arlington had to be called to get the dead squirrel out of its mouth. The dog lives on Hamilton with its owners.

Yes, you are correct. The dog does live on Hamilton with his inconsiderate owners.

Guest in defense of animals
Yes, you are correct.  The dog does live on Hamilton with his inconsiderate owners.

I really dont think this one dog left hair blowing around. Leave the animal alone if you have a problem with your neighbor take it up with them and leave the dog out of this.

Guest ANIMAL BECAUSE INC.
Just shoot the damn dog and the massive dog hair tornado won't cause any problems and the little squirrel can get his nuts!

I represent Animal Because Inc. and you cannot promote animal abuse and killing . Never heard of a massive dog hair tornado. Animals have rights check the laws.

• 1 month later...

Archived