the morale among the blue

Guest square peg

Guest square peg

:lol: since you guy has taken office what has he done? $hit exactly! he ordered his guys nice furniture rugs computers . yes the guys are stylin now. he got himself a ass?/ helper who does nothing but trot around the halls. but ziggy knows he has to cater to the family. his side kick taps his way around issues and calls everyone buddy. the other one compares computer systems all day forgetting to actually work then there is the detective dept.........? wow exactly enough with that. how many crimes solved? do they even work? then there are the higher then thou no wearing uniform days where every one enjoys a day at the beach or should i say the ball park. what has changed. i'm suppose to see this and want to give my 100 per cent? i have been written up three times for my report writing just be thankful i took a report meanwhile you have a certain sgt who neglected to follow up with my report and we all know crime is at a rise in town i'm doing more reports on stole vehicles then ever what is the midnight detective dept doing?

so yes let's write officers up for petty $hit but hey the yankees are doing good right? :ph34r::ph34r::D

Guest Town Resident
:lol: since you guy has taken office what has he done? $hit exactly! he ordered his guys nice furniture rugs computers . yes the guys are stylin now. he got himself a ass?/ helper who does nothing but trot around the halls. but ziggy knows he has to cater to the family. his side kick taps his way around issues and calls everyone buddy. the other one compares computer systems all day forgetting to actually work then there is the detective dept.........? wow exactly enough with that. how many crimes solved? do they even work? then there are the higher then thou no wearing uniform days where every one enjoys a day at the beach or should i say the ball park. what has changed. i'm suppose to see this and want to give my 100 per cent? i have been written up three times for my report writing just be thankful i took a report meanwhile you have a certain sgt who neglected to follow up with my report and we all know crime is at a rise in town i'm doing more reports on stole vehicles then ever what is the midnight detective dept doing?

so yes let's write officers up for petty $hit but hey the yankees are doing good right? :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :D

I can understand why you've been written up 3 times for your report writing, you write on a 5th grade level. Instead of whining, take some grammar classes , try to improve yourself.

so yes let's write officers up for petty $hit but hey the yankees are doing good right? :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :D

No wonder you got written up three times for report writing - this is atrocious. Stop being part of the problem, and be a part of the solution.

No wonder you got written up three times for report writing - this is atrocious. Stop being part of the problem, and be a part of the solution.

he might not write correctly, but he certainly has several good points.

i'm with him on the mismanagement issue! :ph34r:

Guest Miss Crabtree

so yes let's write officers up for petty $hit but hey the yankees are doing good right? :angry:  :ph34r:  :D

I can see young man why you were written up. :P:P

Guest One Who Knows

You can see that the writer is actually disguising his writings by including mistakes in spelling and grammer. He is complaining about the management of the PD. The Chief, on a limited budget, has hired a secretary and furnished his office with new furniture. He has taken care of all the misfits who would cause him problems and retaliated against officers who belong to the FOP. But, he will soon find our that as much as he has done for the misfits, they are never satisfied and will turn against him once he says no to their demands. The steady shifts that he is proposing, will lead to increased overtime and sick time. Those who will be working the evening shift, from 2100 to 0700 will be found sleeping in their usual spots with no oversight from their supervisors and what he learned at the FBI Academy regarding managing problem empployees will not work in Harrison. Just go with the flow, and you will have less stress. :lol::ph34r::angry:

Guest One Who Knows Better
You can see that the writer is actually disguising his writings by including mistakes in spelling and grammer. He is complaining about the management of the PD. The Chief, on a limited budget, has hired a secretary and furnished his office with new furniture. He has taken care of all the misfits who would cause him problems and retaliated against officers who belong to the FOP. But, he will soon find our that as much as he has done for the misfits, they are never satisfied and will turn against him once he says no to their demands. The steady shifts that he is proposing, will lead to increased overtime and sick time. Those who will be working the evening shift, from 2100 to 0700 will be found sleeping in their usual spots with no oversight from their supervisors and what he learned at the FBI Academy regarding managing problem empployees will not work in Harrison. Just go with the flow, and you will have less stress.  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Bulls--t !! Give the first guy found sleeping 3 days off and you'll see it stop real quick.

for what im reading here the cops have to sleep ,they spend every waking moment on this cry-baby site -------get a life pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee what we need is constuctive thoughts and ideas not whats in it for me

At least 3 day's. Sleeping on the job is stealing.

Don't ever forget the Chief was put in office ** *** ****** *****. Be careful what you say on here, or you may wake up with * ***** *** **** *****. Cops or not there is nothing we can do against *** ****.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

so yes let's write officers up for petty $hit but hey the yankees are doing good right? B)  :(  :D

You can actually WRITE a report??? Who took the test for you and who are you related to? Go get a 9-5 job in a factory for $5 an hour with NO vacation or sick time, THEN you can cry like a baby. Grow up.

Guest Confused???

A department of more than fifty uniformed employees. Ten percent dis-satisfied individuals. HMMmmm! It is most unfortunate that you must listen to those who must hide on this site. Taking pot shots at the other 90% of the department.

There is a small group of non-conforming, anti-management types. Don't be surprised, they are in every field or vocation. We're talking about a group who don't exactly agree with all the rules. They don't like seeing co-workers move into different positions, most often positions they know they could never handle as well. They are in disagreement with managements choices for administration,

Guest Confused???

A department of more than fifty uniformed employees. Ten percent dis-satisfied individuals. HMMmmm! It is most unfortunate that you must listen to those who must hide on this site. Taking pot shots at the other 90% of the department.

There is a small group of non-conforming, anti-management types. Don't be surprised, they are in every field or vocation. We're talking about a group who doesn't exactly agree with all the rules. They don't like seeing co-workers move into different positions, most often positions they know they could never handle as well. They are in disagreement with managements choices for administration, because they feel they just know better.

We see you! You feel strong because you can hide here among the whiners, and anti's. But we see you. Your such an obvious group that sticks out like a sore thumb.

In the end, your just embarrassing yourself. Nothing you type on these pages will change who you are or what's to come. It just highlights that your still weak. More importantly, it provides us with the knowledge that you just can't work among the 90%. The true group that stands together, in full support of the administration and each other. Enjoy your nights sleep!

A department of more than fifty uniformed employees. Ten percent dis-satisfied individuals.  HMMmmm!  It is most unfortunate that you must listen to those who must hide on this site.  Taking pot shots at the other 90% of the department.

There is a small group of non-conforming, anti-management types.  Don't be surprised, they are in every field or vocation.  We're talking about a group who doesn't exactly agree with all the rules.  They don't like seeing co-workers move into different positions, most often positions they know they could never handle as well.  They are in disagreement with managements choices for administration, because they feel they just know better.     

We see you! You feel strong because you can hide here among the whiners, and anti's.  But we see you.  Your such an obvious group that sticks out like a sore thumb.    

In the end, your just embarrassing yourself.  Nothing you type on these pages will change who you are or what's to come.  It just highlights that your still weak.  More importantly, it provides us with the knowledge that you just can't work among the 90%.  The true group that stands together, in full support of the administration and each other.        Enjoy your nights sleep!

what a load of shit. no one is hiding only those who know that their positions have been acquired illegally or through family connections. not to mention the major ass kissers. namely those who paid their way into the promotions or even black mailed their way through the mayor office. no hiding going on son. i think your conscience has gone to you. pity sweetness can turn bitter with the next law suit at hand. if your all that read between the lines. hiding no sonny, just merely stating the facts, no one is happy there only a few ass holes who don't know what work is. now go back to ******* some ***** like you do from mon-thru fri if you manage to show up. :)

Guest cousin dee
what a load of shit. no one is hiding only those who know that their positions have been acquired illegally or through family connections. not to mention the major ass kissers. namely those who paid their way into the promotions or even black mailed their way through the mayor office. no hiding going on son. i think your conscience has gone to you. pity sweetness can turn bitter with the next law suit at hand. if your all that read between the lines. hiding no sonny, just merely stating the facts, no one is happy there only a few ass holes who don't know what work is. now go back to ******* some ***** like you do from mon-thru fri if you manage to show up. :)

congratulations, well said.let me guess, you one of the ones trying to improve the joint? sonny boy, don't bother, birds of a feather flock together. f*cking cousins do just that, they enjoy it. :P

so true :P

what a load of shit. no one is hiding only those who know that their positions have been acquired illegally or through family connections. not to mention the major ass kissers. namely those who paid their way into the promotions or even black mailed their way through the mayor office. no hiding going on son. i think your conscience has gone to you. pity sweetness can turn bitter with the next law suit at hand. if your all that read between the lines. hiding no sonny, just merely stating the facts, no one is happy there only a few ass holes who don't know what work is. now go back to ******* some ***** like you do from mon-thru fri if you manage to show up. :ph34r:

Once again another message brought to you by those 10 %...

OK, PH we know your mad he took you out of the office! Just let it go! Oh, one thing. You'll never be as competent as any of the above three people you've mentioned.

See there's one thing they all have in common. LOYALTY... You may want to look that word up. We know it's not in your dictionary. <<DR, Dictionary is similar to spell check, but it also provides a definition along with the correct pronunciation of the word.

In Brotherhood We Stand! , The 90%'ers

Guest Gomer Pyle

Hey ** stop degrading **. He is more comeptent then *****, ****** and ************. No one missed ** when he was taken out of the DB and put on Squads. The computers suddenly failed to break down on a regular basis so he could be called in for 4 hours OT. As for you, have you gone to the AG's Office lately. ****** made a big mistake. You will become disloyal when you don't get your way. But you can't go back to the AG. They know who and what your are. :P

Archived