ktow

oldfart56

:huh: oh well i guess this site has had it ! it kills all possabilty to cary on a topic at reasonable time! up to 3 days to post! nj.com is faster and can cover all posts with security! or go back to the observer! at least you can debate a problem ! :huh:

:unsure: oh well i guess this site has had it ! it kills all possabilty to cary on a topic at reasonable time! up to 3 days to post! nj.com is faster and can cover all posts with security! or go back to the observer! at least you can debate a problem ! :unsure:

What is "ktow", "possability", and "cary"? You are an idiot. At least check what you write before you post! Is that what you teach the kids you claim to work with, that nothing matters just and just do it any old way?

Slow walking Joe.

Slow talking Joe.

From the ash pit to the swamp! Joe's a mover and shaker! :unsure:

Guest Studies and Observations
:unsure: oh well i guess this site has had it ! it kills all possabilty to cary on a topic at reasonable time! up to 3 days to post! nj.com is faster and can cover all posts with security! or go back to the observer! at least you can debate a problem ! :unsure:

It's very simple, the administrator of the site does this as a hobby, NOT a carrer.. if you dont like the way the site is run, Start your own. As far as Reasonable Conversation, i have yet to see YOU participate in anything reasonable.

It's very simple, the administrator of the site does this as a hobby, NOT a carrer.. if you dont like the way the site is run, Start your own.  As far as Reasonable Conversation, i have yet to see YOU participate in anything reasonable.

:unsure: WELL HER YOU HAVE IT FOLKS 2 REASONS THAT PROVE THE SITE HAS PAST ITS TIME! THE 2 OR MAYBE 1 FOOLS THAT POSTED BEFORE ME IS NOW WHAT PROVES MY POINT! ! :unsure: OH YAH WE WAITED 2 DAYS THIS TIME! AND FOR WHAT >? THIS!

:unsure: WELL HER YOU HAVE IT FOLKS 2 REASONS THAT PROVE THE SITE HAS PAST ITS TIME! THE 2 OR MAYBE 1 FOOLS THAT POSTED BEFORE ME IS NOW WHAT PROVES MY POINT! ! :unsure:  OH YAH WE WAITED 2 DAYS THIS TIME! AND FOR WHAT >? THIS!

Joe, wake up! The site is updated at least once a day. If you don't like it post somewhere else.

BTW, what does "WELL HER YOU HAVE IT FOLKS" mean?

And you call us fools! :unsure:

:unsure: WELL HER YOU HAVE IT FOLKS 2 REASONS THAT PROVE THE SITE HAS PAST ITS TIME! THE 2 OR MAYBE 1 FOOLS THAT POSTED BEFORE ME IS NOW WHAT PROVES MY POINT! ! :unsure:  OH YAH WE WAITED 2 DAYS THIS TIME! AND FOR WHAT >? THIS!

Along with all of oldfart56's other posts I present you with the following evidence:

Home Page: No Information

Birthday: 19 May 1953

Interests: DRAG RACEING & OLD TRUCKS AND HOT LADIES & ULGLY DOGS LIKE ME!! O YAH ELBOW ROOM! LOTS OF IT!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, this case is closed! :unsure:

Along with all of oldfart56's other posts I present you with the following evidence:

Home Page: No Information

Birthday: 19 May 1953

Interests: DRAG RACEING & OLD TRUCKS AND HOT LADIES & ULGLY DOGS LIKE ME!! O YAH ELBOW ROOM! LOTS OF IT!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, this case is closed! :unsure:

1ST SORRY FOR THE FAT FINGERS! AND NO I DO NOT HAVE SPELL CHECK! BUT FOR THE REST? WHATS YOUR POINT? :unsure:

1ST SORRY FOR THE FAT FINGERS! AND NO I DO NOT HAVE SPELL CHECK! BUT FOR THE REST? WHATS YOUR POINT? :angry:

Here are just a few of the points you pea brain;

1. You don't need spell check to spell correctly.

2. The website is updated at least once a day, that's more than enough for the junk that you post. Post somewhere else if you don't like it.

3. If your posts don't show us how common you are, your profile does.

Here are just a few of the points you pea brain;

1. You don't need spell check to spell correctly.

2. The website is updated at least once a day, that's more than enough for the junk that you post.  Post somewhere else if you don't like it.

3. If your posts don't show us how common you are, your profile does.

:angry: YOU ARE ALL NOISE ! WHY WONT YOU POST WITH YOUR NAME? YOU POST MINE!! BUT WE ALL KNOW WHAT A COWARD YOU ARE!!!!! SO PUT UP OR SHUT UP! OR ARE YOU A WIMP? HEY ALL HIS NAME WILL BE WIMP FROM NOW ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

:huh: YOU ARE ALL NOISE ! WHY WONT YOU POST WITH YOUR NAME? YOU POST MINE!! BUT WE ALL KNOW WHAT A COWARD YOU ARE!!!!! SO PUT UP OR SHUT UP! OR ARE YOU A WIMP? HEY ALL HIS NAME WILL BE WIMP FROM NOW ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Good answer Joey! You pea brain. :angry::lol:

I'm all noise? You're joking right? I guess those points are true.

What difference does it make what my name is, you don't know me.

Good answer Joey! You pea brain. B)  :lol:

I'm all noise? You're joking right? I guess those points are true. 

What difference does it make what my name is, you don't know me.

:ph34r: i am going to print this 1 time ! in that town i know someone who knows sombody that knows YOU! YOU WILL RUN YOUR MOUTH 1 TIME TO MANY! AND THAT SOMEONE WILL TELL ME WHO YA ARE! THAT TOWN IS FULL OF MY OLD FRIENDS! YES SOME MOVED AWAY BUT STILL HAVE FAMILY IN TOWN ! SO I WILL KNOW VERY VERY SOON! SO THINK ABOUT HOW YOU ACT! TRY BEING NICE!!! IF YOU CAN!!!!!!!! B)

:ph34r: oh well i guess this site has had it ! it kills all possabilty to cary on a topic at reasonable time! up to 3 days to post! nj.com is faster and can cover all posts with security! or go back to the observer! at least you can debate a problem ! B)

Farty please find something else to do while waiting for site up dates. Some peopel have lives and would like a little time for them selves includeing the site person. So give this individual time for R&R OK. Relax farty winter is comming.

:ph34r: I have not found that KOTW is taking as long as you're claiming to post. Could it be that maybe you're a bit too impatient B)

:lol: oh well i guess this site has had it ! it kills all possabilty to cary on a topic at reasonable time! up to 3 days to post! nj.com is faster and can cover all posts with security! or go back to the observer! at least you can debate a problem ! B)

:ph34r: i am going to print this 1 time ! in that town i know someone who knows sombody that knows YOU!  YOU WILL RUN YOUR MOUTH 1 TIME TO MANY! AND THAT SOMEONE WILL TELL ME WHO YA ARE! THAT TOWN IS FULL OF MY OLD FRIENDS!  YES SOME MOVED AWAY BUT STILL HAVE FAMILY IN TOWN ! SO I WILL KNOW VERY VERY SOON! SO THINK ABOUT HOW YOU ACT! TRY BEING NICE!!! IF YOU CAN!!!!!!!! :lol:

So what numbnuts! What are you or your friends going to do about it. No one will even admit to being your friend. Let them post here if you have any!! B)

• 2 months later...

Archived